Catalan Officials Sign Formal Declaration Of Independence From Spain.
BurfordTJustice
2017-10-11 11:23:18 UTC
Catalan Officials Sign Formal Declaration Of Independence From Spain.
GB
2017-10-11 11:30:39 UTC
Post by BurfordTJustice
Catalan Officials Sign Formal Declaration Of Independence From Spain.
If Catalonia can be independent, then so can East Finchley! Who needs
central government?
p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
2017-10-11 11:49:37 UTC
Post by GB
Post by BurfordTJustice
Catalan Officials Sign Formal Declaration Of Independence From Spain.
If Catalonia can be independent, then so can East Finchley! Who needs
central government?
Homage to East Finchley. That works.

I torn between such an act being seen as anarchist or just plain
leftist. I think we need abelard's blessing before we give the go ahead.

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.
--
p-0.0-h the cat

NewsGroups Numbrer One Terrorist

By Appointment to God Frank-Lin.

Signature integrity check
md5 Checksum: be0b2a8c486d83ce7db9a459b26c4896

2017-10-11 11:48:07 UTC
GB
2017-10-11 11:57:00 UTC
Why fake? It's on the BBC.
Basil Jet
2017-10-11 22:37:30 UTC
I can't see it on the BBC or anywhere.
GB
2017-10-12 11:08:05 UTC
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/world-europe-41567394
Basil Jet
"stopped short of issuing a unilateral independence declaration."
GB
2017-10-12 13:18:13 UTC
Post by Basil Jet
Post by GB
Post by Basil Jet
Post by GB
Post by BurfordTJustice
Catalan Officials Sign Formal Declaration Of Independence From Spain.
Why fake? It's on the BBC.
I can't see it on the BBC or anywhere.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/world-europe-41567394
"stopped short of issuing a unilateral independence declaration."
Not quite. I think they have made the declaration but delayed
implementing it.

Really, if you want the details, you'd be best off to read it up, as I'm
certainly not an expert. My point is only that it's not even a little
bit fake news.
Basil Jet
2017-10-13 07:45:41 UTC
Post by Basil Jet
Post by GB
Post by Basil Jet
Post by GB
Post by BurfordTJustice
Catalan Officials Sign Formal Declaration Of Independence From Spain.
Why fake? It's on the BBC.
I can't see it on the BBC or anywhere.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/world-europe-41567394
"stopped short of issuing a unilateral independence declaration."
Not quite.  I think they have made the declaration but delayed
implementing it.
Really, if you want the details, you'd be best off to read it up, as I'm
certainly not an expert. My point is only that it's not even a little
bit fake news.
I don't think anyone takes my word as Gospel. It's also a changing
situation - even if independence hasn't been declared *now*, it might
have been declared *now*, so the fake news could become true at any
moment. My aim was merely to raise caution.
BurfordTJustice
2017-10-13 10:14:55 UTC
The OP merely said:

Catalan Officials Sign Formal Declaration Of Independence From Spain.

So by your saying it is fake news you say they did not sign??

Wordsmithing to say " even if independence hasn't been declared *now*, it
might
have been declared *now*, " is FAKE NEWS
Post by Basil Jet
Post by GB
Incubus
2017-10-12 11:49:01 UTC
Post by GB
Post by Basil Jet
Post by GB
Post by BurfordTJustice
Catalan Officials Sign Formal Declaration Of Independence From Spain.
Why fake? It's on the BBC.
I can't see it on the BBC or anywhere.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/world-europe-41567394
'Catalan leader Carles Puigdemont told the regional parliament that
Catalonia has earned its right to be independent, but stopped short of
issuing a unilateral independence declaration.'

So fake news.
GB
2017-10-12 13:19:26 UTC
Post by GB
Post by Basil Jet
Post by GB
Post by BurfordTJustice
Catalan Officials Sign Formal Declaration Of Independence From Spain.
Why fake? It's on the BBC.
I can't see it on the BBC or anywhere.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/world-europe-41567394
'Catalan leader Carles Puigdemont told the regional parliament that
Catalonia has earned its right to be independent, but stopped short of
issuing a unilateral independence declaration.'
So fake news.
I think it's moved on a bit since then, but you should read the details
up, so you can educate the rest of us and show off your erudition.
Incubus
2017-10-12 13:56:48 UTC
Post by GB
Post by Incubus
Post by GB
Post by Basil Jet
Post by GB
Post by BurfordTJustice
Catalan Officials Sign Formal Declaration Of Independence From Spain.
Why fake? It's on the BBC.
I can't see it on the BBC or anywhere.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/world-europe-41567394
'Catalan leader Carles Puigdemont told the regional parliament that
Catalonia has earned its right to be independent, but stopped short of
issuing a unilateral independence declaration.'
So fake news.
I think it's moved on a bit since then, but you should read the details
up, so you can educate the rest of us and show off your erudition.
'Since then' are the operative words. At the time, it was very much
fake news.

As for erudition, that usually precludes siding with Burford ;)
GB
2017-10-12 14:51:16 UTC
As for erudition, that usually precludes siding with Burford ;)
I'm always one for the truth, although finding myself on the same side
as Burford is a novelty.
BurfordTJustice

BurfordTJustice
2017-10-12 11:33:46 UTC
So you can't find it and that makes it fake news??

Very big headed of you.