enabler of bill clinton's sexual predation discovers her disgust at her own major contributor....
2017-10-12 12:31:58 UTC
trillionaire 'Liary clinton finds religion
DoD
2017-10-12 15:03:46 UTC
trillionaire 'Liary clinton finds religion
I love this pic...

Rudy Canoza
2017-10-12 15:14:50 UTC
http://cdn.thegatewaypundit.com/wp-content/uploads/bill-hillary-melania.jpg
No one knows at whom or what Bill Clinton was looking in that picture.
TOS tRudey Ball now!
2017-10-12 16:05:52 UTC
Post by Rudy Canoza
Bill Clinton was looking
I think it's time for shitbag tRudey/Jonathan Ball to be TOS'd.

What say people?

Complaints to:

https://help.easynews.com/customer/portal/emails/new

https://help.easynews.com/customer/en/portal/articles/2190634-easynews-abuse

How do I contact Easynews Abuse?
Easynews Abuse handles all correspondences and inquiries via email. You
can contact Easynews Abuse via email at ***@easynews.com.

Please include the message header or sample of the message headers for
the post(s) in question.

***@easynews.com

https://easynews.com/agreement.html

SPAM. Easynews enforces a zero-tolerance spam policy regarding our users
posts to usenet through our network. It is the sole discretion of
Easynews to determine if a user's posts are considered spam. A
definition of spam can be found at http://spam.abuse.net. If Easynews
has determined that a user has posted 1 or more articles of spam, that
user will be charged a $500 per hour clean-up fee and the user's account
will be canceled immediately and all reasonable efforts will be made by
Easynews to prevent the user from using our network anytime thereafter.

CONTENT. Customer shall not use the system to post or transmit any
illegal material, including without limitation any transmissions that
would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or
otherwise violate any local, state, national or international law or
regulation. Easynews may remove content from the system at any time and
at its sole discretion. Easynews is not liable for the loss or removal
of any data posted on our system. By using our services, the customer
expressly waives the right to seek damages with respect to any such loss
or removal.

http://spam.abuse.net/overview/whatisspam.shtml

Spam is flooding the Internet with many copies of the same message, in
an attempt to force the message on people who would not otherwise choose
to receive it.
dr. postalman
2017-10-12 16:15:21 UTC
Post by Rudy Canoza
No one knows at whom or what Bill Clinton was looking
YOU are little man Ball, let's get folks up to speed on who and what YOU
are!

LITTLE MAN BALL-----

PARK THAT JETTA!!!

PICK THOSE ORANGES!!!

SELL THOSE SOLAR PANELS!!!

https://www.arivify.com/property/search/Lj5tUOUy7

Owner Name Jonathan Ball
Address 5327 Shepard Ave
City Sacramento
State CA
Zip Code 95819
Land Use Resid. Single Family
Land Size 0.168 acres
Appraised Value $420130
Assessed Value $420130
Legal Description Sac:00501110170000

http://reach150.com/solarcity-northern-california/review/62015/jonathan-ball

Jonathan Ball
Field Energy Consultant SolarCity Northern California
Sacramento, CA

Recommendations

Be the first to leave a recommendation for Jonathan Ball.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/jonathan-ball-271869132
dr. postalman
2017-10-12 16:45:36 UTC
Post by Rudy Canoza
No one knows at whom or what Bill Clinton was looking in that picture.
5327 Shepard Ave, Sacramento, CA 95819
3 beds 2 baths 1,732 sqft
acts and Features

Type
Single Family

Year Built
1952

Heating
Other

Cooling
Central

Parking
2 spaces

Lot
7,405 sqft

Last Transfer Date Mon Feb 27 2012
Last Transfer Type GRANT DEED/CORP. DEED/GIFT DEED/JNT TEN DEED
County Recorder's Document Number Book 20120227, Page 885

Recorded Map Book/Page S030034 - Final Map Book 30, Page 34
Recorded Map Name RIVER PARK 04

BurfordTJustice
2017-10-12 17:56:27 UTC
she is mad cause harvey never gave her a poke.
Mr. B1ack
2017-10-12 20:15:57 UTC
Gee ... TOOK here awhile eh ? :-)

With Harvey Moneybags and her own letcherous hubby
in the picture, Trump's occasional ass-patting fades to
utter insignificance. Likely all that left-wing 'moralizing'
is, like the Russia! thing, just a smokescreen to cover up
their own more-serious behaviors.
Dihedron
2017-10-12 20:19:27 UTC
Post by Mr. B1ack
Gee ... TOOK here awhile eh ? :-)
With Harvey Moneybags and her own letcherous hubby
in the picture, Trump's occasional ass-patting fades to
utter insignificance. Likely all that left-wing 'moralizing'
is, like the Russia! thing, just a smokescreen to cover up
their own more-serious behaviors.
Ever hear of Klansman Byrd and his sex slave ring?

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_mindcon08.htm

Kelly had already been escorted by agents to her rendezvous with him
that morning, during which time I had been ordered to one of U.S.
Senator Robert C. Byrd’s offices located in the nearby FBI Hoover Building.

There, Byrd reinforced his holds on me by claiming control of the
Justice Department and "proving" once again that I had "no where to run
and no where to hide". My horror reaction was compounded when Byrd
looked at his pocket watch and notified me in Alice in Wonderland
cryptic language, "You’re late, you’re late for a very important date, "
referring to my meeting with Bush.

I sprinted from the Hoover Building, encountering Houston who waited
just outside. Houston hurried me to the Smithsonian where I waited for
my escorts as instructed at the "Face Changing" exhibit. This
computerized exhibit illustrates how an individual’s face can take on a
radically different appearance by slightly altering any single feature.

The exhibit fascinated me as a programmed MPD since multiples often
experience the unnerving phenomena of routinely not recognizing
themselves in a mirror due to switching personalities. A multiple’s face
often changes slightly with each switch, which "validates" the religious
communities’ perceptions of so-called "demonic possession" in occultism.
Logic quickly dispels this belief when it is realized that everyone’s
expression changes according to emotion, by skin color and tones, blood
pressure, and by tightening or relaxing specific micro muscles. An MPD’s
face changes are more exaggerated when these natural conditions are
combined with the results of sophisticated programming.
Bennett apparently found perverse pleasure in whipping me. With my
wrists bruised and my body stinging with pain, Bennett lit up a
cigarette and cryptically asked, "Was that your first cum-union with an
alien?"

He threw me my clothes, and ordered, "Make yourself presentable. Make
sure your wrists are covered. I’m not waiting around for you, I’ll see
you in the morning."

Bennett left. After awhile I was escorted back to Byrd, with whom I
spent a brutal, short night. On the way to his room, Byrd told me,
"You’ve got work to do come morning with Mr. Bennett. Working for him is
like working for me. We are working in conjunction with the state
Governors in an effort to implement the Global 2000 Report education
formula for the future. I am excited at the prospect of meddling in the
future through what I accomplish today. Since I hold this country’s
purse strings, it is up to me to delegate as much funding as is
necessary to implement the educational program. I’ve withheld funding
and withheld funding to the point where the individual states must rely
on federal funding to get them out of hot water financially. I am ready
to do just that so long as they follow my guidelines. Mr. Bennett is
working out the details of this plan, and will be sharing much of that
with you. I need you to do what you do best by enlisting the full
cooperation of state government at the upcoming Governor’s Convention. I
have never demanded Conventional sex of you before, but this time is
different. Persuade these Governors at their weakest moment -- bring
them to their knees while you are on yours, and convince them that
global education is the gateway to the future if there is to be any
future at all."
Early the next morning, deep underground in the NASA’s Goddard Space
Flight Center mind-control lab near D.C., Bill Bennett began preparing
me for the program. NASA uses various "CIA designer drugs" to chemically
alter the brain and create exactly the mindset required at the time.
Huntsville, Alabama’s NASA drug of choice, "Train-quility," created a
feeling of absolute, peaceful compliance and a sensation of walking on
air. The drug administered this time was sufficiently similar to
Tranquility to create total compliance. The beating I had endured the
night before had rendered me helpless, anyway, and I could barely crawl
up onto the cold, metal lab table as the drug took effect.
Siri Cruise
2017-10-12 21:11:30 UTC
Post by Dihedron
Post by Mr. B1ack
With Harvey Moneybags and her own letcherous hubby
I'll remember this when he runs for president.
Post by Dihedron
Ever hear of Klansman Byrd and his sex slave ring?
Don't you tire of beating off a dead horse?
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
Free the Amos Yee one. This post / \
Yeah, too bad about your so-called life. Ha-ha. insults Islam. Mohammed
Dihedron
stays hard that way.
Mr. B1ack
2017-10-12 22:56:09 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by Dihedron
Ever hear of Klansman Byrd and his sex slave ring?
Don't you tire of beating off a dead horse?
Live horses might kick back :-)

Abusing the long-gone ... our Founders, Confederate
soldiers and such is SAFE. They can't whup your ass,
can't sue, can't defend themselves or de-revise the
facts on Twitter.