Elderly Grayson County homeowner shoots man during break-in
BurfordTJustice
2018-03-25 11:05:37 UTC
GRAYSON COUNTY, Tex. (KXII) -- A man is in the hospital after authorities
said he broke into a Grayson County home and was shot by the owner.

Neighbors said the homeowner, who is elderly and bedridden, told them the
intruder worked on his yard in the past and has allegedly created problems
recently.
The owner told them he heard the man breaking into his home off of
Farmington Road, between Van Alstyne and Howe, Thursday night around 10 p.m.

"Saw the person, told him to leave and he didn't," Capt. Sarah Bigham said.

Grayson County Capt. Sarah Bigham said the homeowner shot the alleged
intruder then called 911.

Neighbors said the homeowner had a gun right next to his bed and shot the
man in the stomach three times.

"The person he shot was no longer at the residence when our deputies arrived
there," Bigham said.

So deputies started searching for the man who was shot and later found him
at a local hospital, but they still don't know how he got there.

"And so we're not real sure, that's part of what the investigation is,
trying to figure out how he got from the scene to a local hospital, being
injured," Bigham said.

The suspect is still being treated at the hospital and his condition is
unknown at this time.

No one has has been arrested and no names are being released.

"It's just going to take awhile to dig through the incident to figure out
what really happened," Bigham said.

The sheriff's office is still investigating and will hand over the details
to the district attorney's office. They will then determine if any charges
will be filed.
Shadow
2018-03-25 12:03:57 UTC
On Sun, 25 Mar 2018 07:05:37 -0400, "Bouffant du Jour"
Post by BurfordTJustice
Neighbors said the homeowner had a gun right next to his bed and shot the
man in the stomach three times.
Three times ? He obviously had no intention of scaring the guy
off. Look like attempted murder to me. Probably asked him to come
round to receive back pay (the victim was an employee).

Luckily Trump is pushing for new gun laws. Much more
restrictive. He's been preeting about them a lot. Trump and other
mentally challenged citizens like the Bouffant will find it hard to
purchase a weapon legally if Trump gets his way..
So maybe Trump will "make Amerika great again" after all,.and
it wasn't a yet another inane promise.
[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012
Ed Pawlowski
2018-03-25 15:29:13 UTC
Post by Shadow
Post by BurfordTJustice
Neighbors said the homeowner had a gun right next to his bed and shot the
man in the stomach three times.
Three times ? He obviously had no intention of scaring the guy
off. Look like attempted murder to me. Probably asked him to come
round to receive back pay (the victim was an employee).
If the guy was being attacked or in danger, it is not attempted murder.
Three times is no big deal if the perp had a weapon too.
GB
2018-03-25 18:47:58 UTC
Post by Ed Pawlowski
Post by BurfordTJustice
Neighbors said the homeowner had a gun right next to his bed and shot the
man in the stomach three times.
    Three times ? He obviously had no intention of scaring the guy
off. Look like attempted murder to me. Probably asked him to come
round to receive back pay (the victim was an employee).
If the guy was being attacked or in danger, it is not attempted murder.
Three times is no big deal if the perp had a weapon too.
There's no evidence in the news article the perp had any weapon. He may
just have been a kid. 7000 children killed with guns in the US in the
last 5 years. That's more than twice the number killed by Al Qaeda.
There are 30000 Americans killed with guns every year. You declared war
on the wrong terroists.
BurfordTJustice
2018-03-26 10:52:03 UTC
"Oren" <***@127.0.0.1> wrote in message news:***@4ax.com...
: On Sun, 25 Mar 2018 19:47:58 +0100, GB <***@microsoft.com>
: wrote:
:
: Bullshit Limey groups snipped
:
: > You declared war on the wrong terroists.
:
: No, we killed redcoats, and gave the finger to your former King.
:
: You fuckwit!
BurfordTJustice
2018-03-26 10:52:21 UTC
"Ed Pawlowski" <***@snet.net> wrote in message news:eLTtC.65888$***@fx04.iad...
: On 3/25/2018 2:47 PM, GB wrote:
: > On 25/03/2018 16:29, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
: >> On 3/25/2018 8:03 AM, Shadow wrote:
: >>
: >>>
: >>>> Neighbors said the homeowner had a gun right next to his bed and
: >>>> shot the
: >>>> man in the stomach three times.
: >>>
: >>> Three times ? He obviously had no intention of scaring the guy
: >>> off. Look like attempted murder to me. Probably asked him to come
: >>> round to receive back pay (the victim was an employee).
: >>>
: >>
: >> If the guy was being attacked or in danger, it is not attempted
: >> murder. Three times is no big deal if the perp had a weapon too.
: >>
: >
: > There's no evidence in the news article the perp had any weapon. He may
: > just have been a kid. 7000 children killed with guns in the US in the
: > last 5 years.
:
: When you break into someones home you assume the risk that you may be
: killed. So what if he was a kid? Kids kill people too. If threatened,
: I will take whatever action I can to alleviate the threat.
:
: The solution is simple. Don't want to be killed? Stay out of other
: people's houses when not invited.
:
: Castle Doctine
: A castle doctrine, also known as a castle law or a defense of habitation
: law, is a legal doctrine that designates a person's abode or any legally
: occupied place - e.g., a vehicle or home - as a place in which that
: person has protections and immunities permitting one, in certain
: circumstances, to use force (up to and including deadly force) to defend
: oneself against an intruder, free from legal prosecution for the
: consequences of the force used.[1] The term is most commonly used in the
: United States, though many other countries[which?] invoke comparable
: principles in their laws.
BurfordTJustice
2018-03-26 10:52:31 UTC
"Oren" <***@127.0.0.1> wrote in message news:***@4ax.com...
: On Sun, 25 Mar 2018 16:36:25 -0400, Ed Pawlowski <***@snet.net> wrote:
:
: Limey groups snipped
:
: >Castle Doctine
: >A castle doctrine, also known as a castle law or a defense of habitation
: >law, is a legal doctrine that designates a person's abode or any legally
: >occupied place - e.g., a vehicle or home - as a place in which that
: >person has protections and immunities permitting one, in certain
: >circumstances, to use force (up to and including deadly force) to defend
: >oneself against an intruder, free from legal prosecution for the
: >consequences of the force used.[1] The term is most commonly used in the
: >United States, though many other countries[which?] invoke comparable
: >principles in their laws.
:
: Nevada kicked the Castle Doctrine up a notch!
:
: A family cannot sue me for wrongful death.
:
: No more "He's a good kid..." bullshit.
BurfordTJustice
2018-03-26 10:52:43 UTC
: On Sun, 25 Mar 2018 11:29:13 -0400, Ed Pawlowski <***@snet.net> wrote:
:
: Bullshit limey groups snipped
:
: >Three times is no big deal if the perp had a weapon too.
:
: Hands are deadly weapons. Shoot until the threat ends. Call the
: coroner first, to get the stink eye off your property. Clean up the
: brass, polish and then reload the cartridges.
:
: The funniest "Use of Force" report I ever read was very simple. "He
: swung at me. I hit him with a clinched fist. He continued to struggle.
: I hit him again. He continued to struggle and I continued to strike
: him with a clinched fist. Consequently, he gained control of his
: faculties. No more force was used (paraphrase circa 1978)
:
: I'm to old to fight anymore ;)
: --
: "My doctor says I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural
deficiency in moral fiber, and that I am therefore excused from saving
Universes."
BurfordTJustice
2018-03-25 17:27:41 UTC
Yet it is you who got people killed and now can never leave Brazil

Little punk ass hiding in Brazil....LOL

"Shadow" <***@dow.br> wrote in message news:***@4ax.com...
: On Sun, 25 Mar 2018 07:05:37 -0400, "Bouffant du Jour"
: <burford/***@uk.MI15> cut and paste, in an oblivious high
: pitched text:
:
Diesel
2018-04-08 22:54:03 UTC
Post by BurfordTJustice
Neighbors said the homeowner had a gun right next to his bed and
shot the man in the stomach three times.
Three times ? He obviously had no intention of scaring the guy
off. Look like attempted murder to me. Probably asked him to come
round to receive back pay (the victim was an employee).
You've watched one too many movies if you think the first shot always
stops the badguy. I've been told on several occasions that you should be
prepared to still have a physical fight on your hands, even after
unloading your firearm on the intruder. As, during a home invasion or
other high stress scenario you may not have the time to go for head
shots, etc. And with center mass, you may not have an immediate kill
shot, regardless of firearm. If the intruder is hopped up on some form
of speed or something, they might not even notice they've been shot,
multiple times and will still come at you. Body size, type, etc can all
play a role in how effective some of the center mass shots will be at
incapacitating the intruder, too. Along with firearm type and calibre.
Post by Shadow
Luckily Trump is pushing for new gun laws. Much more
restrictive. He's been preeting about them a lot. Trump and other
mentally challenged citizens like the Bouffant will find it hard
to purchase a weapon legally if Trump gets his way..
So maybe Trump will "make Amerika great again" after all,.and
it wasn't a yet another inane promise.
[]'s
We don't need more gun laws here. We just need the ones we already have
enforced properly. More gun restrictions only punish the citizens who
legally own them; they don't actually have any real effect on the
criminals who aren't following any gun laws to begin with.
--
Don't become the next David Brooks cyberstalking victim!
Visit https://tekrider.net/pages/david-brooks-stalker.php (10/10 WOT)
Email(s): ***@btinternet.com, ***@aol.com
p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
2018-04-09 00:09:29 UTC
Post by BurfordTJustice
[...]
I like bunnies. Bunnies are nice.
Post by Diesel
Post by Shadow
Luckily Trump is pushing for new gun laws. Much more
restrictive. He's been preeting about them a lot. Trump and other
mentally challenged citizens like the Bouffant will find it hard
to purchase a weapon legally if Trump gets his way..
So maybe Trump will "make Amerika great again" after all,.and
it wasn't a yet another inane promise.
[]'s
We don't need more gun laws here. We just need the ones we already have
enforced properly. More gun restrictions only punish the citizens who
legally own them; they don't actually have any real effect on the
criminals who aren't following any gun laws to begin with.
Do you have any stories about bunnies?

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.
--
p-0.0-h the cat

NewsGroups Numbrer One Terrorist

By Appointment to God Frank-Lin.

Signature integrity check
md5 Checksum: be0b2a8c486d83ce7db9a459b26c4896

rbowman
2018-04-09 01:27:24 UTC

Ophelia
2018-04-09 16:32:38 UTC