Fox and Friends: "Nazis Good! March For Our Lives Bad!
Add Reply
Heil Hitler! Heil Trump! Heil Hitler! Heil Trump!
2018-03-27 13:01:59 UTC
https://www.mediamatters.org/blog/2018/03/26/fox-friends-coverage-march-our-
lives-vs-neo-nazis-marching/219739

Fox & Friends coverage of the March For Our Lives vs. neo-Nazis
marching
by JOHN KERR

Fox & Friends attacks March For Our Lives protesters as over-emotional and
ignorant

Fox & Friends Sunday defends white supremacist Charlottesville protesters:
"There’s a reason those people were out there"
Wile E. Coyote
2018-03-30 10:57:44 UTC
Post by Heil Hitler! Heil Trump! Heil Hitler! Heil Trump!
https://www.mediamatters.org/blog/2018/03/26/fox-friends-coverage-march-o
ur- lives-vs-neo-nazis-marching/219739
Fox & Friends coverage of the March For Our Lives vs. neo-Nazis
marching
by JOHN KERR
Fox & Friends attacks March For Our Lives protesters as over-emotional
and ignorant
Fox & Friends Sunday defends white supremacist Charlottesville
protesters: "There’s a reason those people were out there"
I'd like to attack you with a baseball bat.
--
It's time for the students to step up their game and kill people like
Coulter.

Siri Cruise <***@yahoo.com> April 25, 2017
Siri Cruise
2018-03-30 11:11:17 UTC
Post by Wile E. Coyote
Post by Heil Hitler! Heil Trump! Heil Hitler! Heil Trump!
https://www.mediamatters.org/blog/2018/03/26/fox-friends-coverage-march-o
ur- lives-vs-neo-nazis-marching/219739
Fox & Friends coverage of the March For Our Lives vs. neo-Nazis
marching
by JOHN KERR
Fox & Friends attacks March For Our Lives protesters as over-emotional
and ignorant
Fox & Friends Sunday defends white supremacist Charlottesville
protesters: "There’s a reason those people were out there"
I'd like to attack you with a baseball bat.
Baseball bats. The approved weapon of today's neo-nazi.
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
Gronk
2018-04-08 03:41:35 UTC
Post by Wile E. Coyote
Post by Heil Hitler! Heil Trump! Heil Hitler! Heil Trump!
https://www.mediamatters.org/blog/2018/03/26/fox-friends-coverage-march-o
ur- lives-vs-neo-nazis-marching/219739
Fox & Friends coverage of the March For Our Lives vs. neo-Nazis
marching
by JOHN KERR
Fox & Friends attacks March For Our Lives protesters as over-emotional
and ignorant
Fox & Friends Sunday defends white supremacist Charlottesville
protesters: "There’s a reason those people were out there"
I'd like to attack you with a baseball bat.
oooh, big man... keyboard kommando...