Kahn. 'There is never a reason to carry a knife'
Add Reply
BurfordTJustice
2018-04-09 10:24:24 UTC
Dinner knives not far behind...there is already a group that wants

"pointed" knives banned.

London Mayor Sadiq Khan targets knives as murder rate spikes: 'There is
never a reason to carry a knife'

London Mayor Sadiq Khan announced a tough crackdown on knives Sunday as the
city reels from a spike in stabbings that have led its number of homicides
to top New York City's for two straight months.

He tweeted: "No excuses: there is never a reason to carry a knife. Anyone
who does will be caught, and they will feel the full force of the law."

The tweet also included an action plan to boost police power and prevent
future violence.

London has seen more than 50 homicides already in 2018.

Most of the city's murder victims have been stabbed to death, as guns are
tightly restricted in Britain and shootings are relatively rare.

If the bloody trend continues, London will far surpass the 130 murders in
2017 and reach a number not seen since the early 2000s.

In February and March, London hit the unwanted milestone of recording more
homicides than New York, the first time in modern history,
m***@btopenworld.com
2018-04-09 10:44:34 UTC
Post by BurfordTJustice
London Mayor Sadiq Khan announced a tough crackdown on knives Sunday as the
city reels from a spike in stabbings that have led its number of homicides
to top New York City's for two straight months.
Well let's hope it has spiked because if it has, then it can only go one way.

However, I doubt it!

I doubt it because I feel that a lot of crime is simply imitative. Crime will always increase so long as the punishment of crime is as lenient as it sometimes appears to be.

My favourite comment regarding this situation is that one single execution and the murder rate would halve. Two executions it would halve again and so on. An exponential decay.
abelard
2018-04-09 10:47:37 UTC
Post by BurfordTJustice
London Mayor Sadiq Khan announced a tough crackdown on knives Sunday as the
city reels from a spike in stabbings that have led its number of homicides
to top New York City's for two straight months.
Well let's hope it has spiked because if it has, then it can only go one way.
However, I doubt it!
I doubt it because I feel that a lot of crime is simply imitative. Crime will always increase so long as the punishment of crime is as lenient as it sometimes appears to be.
My favourite comment regarding this situation is that one single execution and the murder rate would halve. Two executions it would halve again and so on. An exponential decay.
that would mean that each state ritual murder would have less
effect than the previous one...
BurfordTJustice
: www.abelard.org
m***@btopenworld.com
2018-04-09 13:48:00 UTC
Post by BurfordTJustice
London Mayor Sadiq Khan announced a tough crackdown on knives Sunday as the
city reels from a spike in stabbings that have led its number of homicides
to top New York City's for two straight months.
Well let's hope it has spiked because if it has, then it can only go one way.
However, I doubt it!
I doubt it because I feel that a lot of crime is simply imitative. Crime will always increase so long as the punishment of crime is as lenient as it sometimes appears to be.
My favourite comment regarding this situation is that one single execution and the murder rate would halve. Two executions it would halve again and so on. An exponential decay.
that would mean that each state ritual murder would have less
effect than the previous one...
Only if you don't understand the concept of 'exponential decay'

Farmer Giles
Why not, that policy seems to be outstandingly successful in the US.
BurfordTJustice

p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
2018-04-09 13:10:42 UTC
On Mon, 9 Apr 2018 07:59:06 -0400, "BurfordTJustice"
Post by BurfordTJustice
The dead do not reoffend.....
But you seem content with dead inncocent people.
What, like those wrongly convicted?

That undermines the whole idea.

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.
--
p-0.0-h the cat

NewsGroups Numbrer One Terrorist

By Appointment to God Frank-Lin.

Signature integrity check
md5 Checksum: be0b2a8c486d83ce7db9a459b26c4896

BurfordTJustice
2018-04-09 13:32:36 UTC
Trying to change the subject confirms you the LUZER...

Stick to dusty,,,,more your speed.

"p-0''0-h the cat (coder)" <***@fluffyunderbelly.invalid> wrote in
message news:***@4ax.com...
: On Mon, 9 Apr 2018 07:59:06 -0400, "BurfordTJustice"
: <burford/***@uk.MI15> wrote:
:
: >The dead do not reoffend.....
: >
: >But you seem content with dead inncocent people.
:
: What, like those wrongly convicted?
:
: That undermines the whole idea.
:
: Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.
:
: --
: p-0.0-h the cat
:
: Internet Terrorist, Mass sock puppeteer, Agent provocateur, Gutter rat,
: Devil incarnate, Linux user#666, BaStarD hacker, Resident evil, Monkey
Boy,
: Certifiable criminal, Spineless cowardly scum, textbook Psychopath,
: the SCOURGE, l33t p00h d3 tr0ll, p00h == lam3r, p00h == tr0ll, troll
infâme,
: the OVERCAT [The BEARPAIR are dead, and we are its murderers], lowlife
troll,
: shyster [pending approval by STATE_TERROR], cripple, sociopath, kook,
: smug prick, smartarse, arsehole, moron, idiot, imbecile, snittish scumbag,
: liar, total ******* retard, shill, pooh-seur, scouringerer, jumped up
chav,
: lycanthropic schizotypal lesbian, the most complete ignoid, joker, and
furball.
:
: NewsGroups Numbrer One Terrorist
:
: Honorary SHYSTER and FRAUD awarded for services to Haberdashery.
: By Appointment to God Frank-Lin.
:
: Signature integrity check
: md5 Checksum: be0b2a8c486d83ce7db9a459b26c4896
:
: I mark any message from »Q« the troll as stinky
:
BurfordTJustice
:
A. Filip
2018-04-09 11:40:01 UTC
Post by BurfordTJustice
Dinner knives not far behind...there is already a group that wants
"pointed" knives banned.
'There is never a reason to carry a knife'
[...]
So: Let's think what will be used after knives.
guns -> knives -> ...

where there's a need there's a way
--
A. Filip
BurfordTJustice

tim...
2018-04-09 11:41:08 UTC
Post by BurfordTJustice
Dinner knives not far behind...there is already a group that wants
"pointed" knives banned.
London Mayor Sadiq Khan targets knives as murder rate spikes: 'There is
never a reason to carry a knife'
given that the next step appears to be banning online purchasing of knives,

how about:

"carrying one home to use in my kitchen"

Or does he think that the shop has a matter transporter in their basement?

tim
Norman Wells
2018-04-09 11:59:06 UTC
Post by tim...
Post by BurfordTJustice
Dinner knives not far behind...there is already a group that wants
"pointed" knives banned.
London Mayor Sadiq Khan targets knives as murder rate spikes: 'There is
never a reason to carry a knife'
given that the next step appears to be banning online purchasing of knives,
"carrying one home to use in my kitchen"
Or does he think that the shop has a matter transporter in their basement?
"Then it will be in its original unopened packagin' and you'll have a
receipt on you, won't you, Sir?"

"Care to tell me where you acquired this 'ere said knife at 2am 'ere in
'ackney, and why potatoes need all those 'ooks and barbs to get their
skins off. Tough little bastards are they, Sir?"
m***@btopenworld.com
2018-04-09 12:37:16 UTC
Post by tim...
given that the next step appears to be banning online purchasing of knives,
"carrying one home to use in my kitchen"
Or does he think that the shop has a matter transporter in their basement?
No doubt also you will be carrying also a receipt showing its date of purchase and it will be in its retail packaging.

It really boils down to the use a knife is intended to be put. It's quite acceptable for a chef or butcher to be carrying knives about even a 2 a.m in the morning but these tend to be numerous and in a case of some kind as opposed to a single knife concealed on the person who is neither going home from or going to his place of work.
Incubus
2018-04-09 13:25:15 UTC
Post by tim...
given that the next step appears to be banning online purchasing of knives,
"carrying one home to use in my kitchen"
Or does he think that the shop has a matter transporter in their basement?
No doubt also you will be carrying also a receipt showing its date of
purchase and it will be in its retail packaging.
It really boils down to the use a knife is intended to be put. It's quite
acceptable for a chef or butcher to be carrying knives about even a 2 a.m in
the morning but these tend to be numerous and in a case of some kind as
opposed to a single knife concealed on the person who is neither going home
from or going to his place of work.
Perhaps Silly Khant should reassure us that knife crime is part and parcel of
living in a vibrant, modern city.
BurfordTJustice
2018-04-09 13:43:00 UTC
"Incubus" <***@gmail.com> wrote in message news:pafpjr$pte$***@dont-email.me...
: On 2018-04-09, ***@btopenworld.com <***@btopenworld.com> wrote:
: > On Monday, April 9, 2018 at 12:42:26 PM UTC+1, tim... wrote:
: >> "BurfordTJustice" <burford/***@uk.MI15> wrote in message
: >
: >> given that the next step appears to be banning online purchasing of
knives,
: >>
: >> how about:
: >>