Trump's Estimated 2017 Annual GDP Rate Will Beat Barack Obama's Best Year Ever!
Add Reply
DoD
2017-12-04 18:00:45 UTC
It's common knowledge that Barack Obama was the worst economic president
since at least 1949.

Barack Obama was the only President to have not had even one year of 3% GDP
growth.

Here is the complete list of average annual real GDP growth by postwar
president (in descending order):

Johnson (1964-68), 5.3%
Kennedy (1961-63), 4.3%
Clinton (1993-2000), 3.9%
Reagan (1981-88), 3.5%
Carter (1977-80), 3.3%
Eisenhower (1953-60), 3.0%
(Post-WWII average: 2.9%)
Nixon (1969-74), 2.8%
Ford (1975-76), 2.6%
G. H. W. Bush (1989-92), 2.3%
G. W. Bush (2001-08), 2.1%
Truman (1946-52), 1.7%
Obama (2009-15), 1.5%

Barack Obama's best year of GDP growth was 2.6 in 2015 (a year in which the
stock market decreased in value).
2009 - -2.8
2010 - 2.5
2011 - 1.6
2012 - 2.2
2013 - 1.7
2014 - 2.4
2015 - 2.6
2016 - 1.5

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/12/federal-reserve-bank-trumps-estimated-2017-annual-gdp-rate-will-beat-barack-obamas-best-year-ever/
--
Antikristi i masoni
Komunisti ovi, oni
Zbog Domovine
Bill Spradlin
2017-12-04 18:28:25 UTC
It's common knowledge that I stick gerbils up my rectum.
It was uncommon knowledge until you announced it.
DoD
2017-12-05 22:58:26 UTC
Post by DoD
[...]
Unemployment is set to dip below 4% for the first time since the dot com
boom.
Amazing how much these bigoted hate-filled, half-witted homos hate success
and were wanting to entrench corruption in America... It is astounding...
--
Antikristi i masoni
Komunisti ovi, oni

DoD
2017-12-06 04:17:45 UTC
Post by DoD
Post by DoD
[...]
They hate TRUMP'S success. They hate what is happening to the Democrat
party.
THIS is why they are so livid.
Nah, they don't hate what is happening to their brand..... They could give a
shit less.... My guess is at this
point, Trumps success has humiliated them at every turn, and has shown just
how corrupt they are, and how
right we have been all along, they would rather slit their own throats than
admit just how stupid they have been...
--
Antikristi i masoni
Komunisti ovi, oni