John Conyers to Leave Congress Amid Harassment Claims
Add Reply
DoD
2018-01-11 07:36:46 UTC
Numbers 5:20-22King James Version (KJV)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ordeal_of_the_bitter_water
Others maintain that since the word "thigh" is often used in the
Bible as a euphemism for various reproductive organs, in this
case it may mean the uterus, the placenta or an embryo, and the
woman would survive.
Use a better translation.
But if you have gone astray while married to your husband and you have
made
yourself impure by having sexual relations with a man other than your
husband"--
here the priest is to put the woman under this curse--"may the Lord
cause
you to
become a curse among your people when he makes your womb miscarry and
your
abdomen swell. May this water that brings a curse enter your body so
that
your
abdomen swells or your womb miscarries."
So it's ok to get an abortion if the pregnancy is a result of
adultery?
Swill
In California you don't need a reason to get an abortion.
Yeah.. In California you can get an abortion based on sex selection..

and what groups of people do you pimp that Cali has an abundance of?

Chi-nizzles and Injuns with the dots? Who has a premium on males?

and in reality, who is wagin a war on wymyn? You jackasses are so
transparent....
--
Antikristi i masoni
Komunisti ovi, oni

Governor Swill
2018-01-12 06:08:08 UTC
Post by DoD
Yeah.. In California you can get an abortion based on sex selection..
and what groups of people do you pimp that Cali has an abundance of?
Chi-nizzles and Injuns with the dots? Who has a premium on males?
and in reality, who is wagin a war on wymyn? You jackasses are so
transparent....
And you illiterates are so persuasive.

Swill
--
How do you propose we pay for Trumps trillion
dollar border wall and Trumps trillion dollar

With a trillion dollar tax cut? - Swill
DoD
2018-01-12 17:03:18 UTC
Post by Governor Swill
Post by DoD
Yeah.. In California you can get an abortion based on sex selection..
and what groups of people do you pimp that Cali has an abundance of?
Chi-nizzles and Injuns with the dots? Who has a premium on males?
and in reality, who is wagin a war on wymyn? You jackasses are so
transparent....
And you illiterates are so persuasive.
She didn't have a reply, now did she? She never does when you point out her
twisted logic.
--
Antikristi i masoni
Komunisti ovi, oni

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/71KWtHZ75tL._SL1000_.jpg
Governor Swill
2018-01-12 17:42:32 UTC
Post by DoD
Post by Governor Swill
Post by DoD
Yeah.. In California you can get an abortion based on sex selection..
and what groups of people do you pimp that Cali has an abundance of?
Chi-nizzles and Injuns with the dots? Who has a premium on males?
and in reality, who is wagin a war on wymyn? You jackasses are so
transparent....
And you illiterates are so persuasive.
She didn't have a reply, now did she? She never does when you point out her
twisted logic.
Wow! It's a red letter day! You wrote two complete sentences with
correct spelling, punctuation *and* capitalization! Congratulations!

Swill

DoD
2018-01-13 19:13:17 UTC
Post by Governor Swill
Post by DoD
Post by Governor Swill
Post by DoD
Yeah.. In California you can get an abortion based on sex selection..
and what groups of people do you pimp that Cali has an abundance of?
Chi-nizzles and Injuns with the dots? Who has a premium on males?
and in reality, who is wagin a war on wymyn? You jackasses are so
transparent....
And you illiterates are so persuasive.
She didn't have a reply, now did she? She never does when you point out her
twisted logic.
Wow! It's a red letter day! You wrote two complete sentences with
correct spelling, punctuation *and* capitalization! Congratulations!
Interesting, you you would walk in fire to protect black kids for ebonics...

Governor Swill
2018-01-15 16:53:23 UTC
Post by DoD
Post by Governor Swill
Post by DoD
Post by Governor Swill
Post by DoD
Yeah.. In California you can get an abortion based on sex selection..
and what groups of people do you pimp that Cali has an abundance of?
Chi-nizzles and Injuns with the dots? Who has a premium on males?
and in reality, who is wagin a war on wymyn? You jackasses are so
transparent....
And you illiterates are so persuasive.
She didn't have a reply, now did she? She never does when you point out her
twisted logic.
Wow! It's a red letter day! You wrote two complete sentences with
correct spelling, punctuation *and* capitalization! Congratulations!
Interesting, you you would walk in fire to protect black kids for ebonics...
What other characteristics are you going to make up for me? Go ahead
and type up a list. I could use a good laugh!

Swill

DoD
2018-01-16 17:56:47 UTC
Post by Governor Swill
Post by DoD
Post by Governor Swill
Post by DoD
Post by Governor Swill
Post by DoD
Yeah.. In California you can get an abortion based on sex selection..
and what groups of people do you pimp that Cali has an abundance of?
Chi-nizzles and Injuns with the dots? Who has a premium on males?
and in reality, who is wagin a war on wymyn? You jackasses are so
transparent....
And you illiterates are so persuasive.
She didn't have a reply, now did she? She never does when you point out her
twisted logic.
Wow! It's a red letter day! You wrote two complete sentences with
correct spelling, punctuation *and* capitalization! Congratulations!
Interesting, you you would walk in fire to protect black kids for ebonics...
What other characteristics are you going to make up for me? Go ahead
and type up a list. I could use a good laugh!
You know it is true..

Governor Swill
2018-01-17 03:56:09 UTC
Post by DoD
Post by Governor Swill
Post by DoD
Post by Governor Swill
Post by DoD
Post by Governor Swill
Post by DoD
Yeah.. In California you can get an abortion based on sex selection..
and what groups of people do you pimp that Cali has an abundance of?
Chi-nizzles and Injuns with the dots? Who has a premium on males?
and in reality, who is wagin a war on wymyn? You jackasses are so
transparent....
And you illiterates are so persuasive.
She didn't have a reply, now did she? She never does when you point out her
twisted logic.
Wow! It's a red letter day! You wrote two complete sentences with
correct spelling, punctuation *and* capitalization! Congratulations!
Interesting, you you would walk in fire to protect black kids for ebonics...
What other characteristics are you going to make up for me? Go ahead
and type up a list. I could use a good laugh!
You know it is true..
I know it's true that you're so starved for attention, you make up
people to talk to.

Swill

DoD
2018-01-17 07:34:42 UTC
Post by Governor Swill
Post by DoD
Post by Governor Swill
Post by DoD
Post by Governor Swill
Post by DoD
Post by Governor Swill
Post by DoD
[...]
Why would I have to do that? Are you denying that you would defend ebonics?

__________________ Yes or no? If yes, why? If no why? You are our resident
gasbag... You shouldn't
have no loss for words... Enjoy...

DoD
2018-01-17 07:37:58 UTC
Post by DoD
Post by Governor Swill
Post by DoD
Post by Governor Swill
Post by DoD
Post by Governor Swill
Post by DoD
Post by Governor Swill
Post by DoD
[...]
BTW... just an addendum... I bet you are feverishly looking up the DNC
talking points.. lol!!!!!!!

Governor Swill
2018-01-18 03:54:08 UTC
Post by DoD
Post by DoD
Post by Governor Swill
Post by DoD
Post by Governor Swill
Post by DoD
Post by Governor Swill
Post by DoD
Post by Governor Swill
Post by DoD
[...]
Don't need 'em. The alt right talking points you're using are too
easily refuted.

Swill

DoD
2018-01-18 23:28:01 UTC
Post by Governor Swill
Post by DoD
Post by DoD
Post by Governor Swill
Post by DoD
Post by Governor Swill
Post by DoD
Post by Governor Swill
Post by DoD
On Thu, 11 Jan 2018 01:36:46 -0600, "DoD"
Post by DoD
[...]
I see you didn't answer the question.... lol

Governor Swill
2018-01-19 03:03:55 UTC
Post by DoD
Post by Governor Swill
Post by DoD
Post by DoD
Post by Governor Swill
Post by DoD
Post by Governor Swill
Post by DoD
Post by DoD
[...]
Do you still beat your wife?

See? Not a fair question.

Anybody to your left on any issue, no matter how moderate their
position, is a leftist, commie Democrat. I've never been a Democrat
or a communist and voted Republican from Nixon until 92 when I crossed
over and voted for Clinton. I'm a centrist, left on social issues,
libertarian on personal liberties, conservative on fiscal and economic
issues and moderate on defense.

But you don't think so. You're so far off to the right that even
moderates in the middle, like me, are in your eyes, rabid leftists.
Not just you, of course. I've had my share of liberals accuse me of
being a fascist and a hard rightist. I figure if both sides are
whining about my views, I must be doing something right.

Swill

DoD
2018-01-19 05:20:39 UTC
Post by Governor Swill
Post by DoD
Post by Governor Swill
Post by DoD
Post by DoD
Post by Governor Swill
Post by DoD
Post by Governor Swill
Post by DoD
Post by DoD
[...]
I didn't ask you a question like that... I asked you if you would defend
ebonics... Either you
would or wouldn't and I gave you the opportunity to explain your position...
Night and day
questions.. lol
Post by Governor Swill
Anybody to your left on any issue, no matter how moderate their
position, is a leftist, commie Democrat. I've never been a Democrat
or a communist and voted Republican from Nixon until 92 when I crossed
over and voted for Clinton. I'm a centrist, left on social issues,
libertarian on personal liberties, conservative on fiscal and economic
issues and moderate on defense.
And 100 percent liar...
Post by Governor Swill
But you don't think so. You're so far off to the right that even
moderates in the middle, like me, are in your eyes, rabid leftists.
Not just you, of course. I've had my share of liberals accuse me of
being a fascist and a hard rightist. I figure if both sides are
whining about my views, I must be doing something right.
There is not a liberal on here that doesn't think you are some sort of
god....

Governor Swill
2018-01-21 02:41:14 UTC
Post by DoD
Post by Governor Swill
Post by DoD
Post by Governor Swill
Post by DoD
Post by DoD
Post by Governor Swill
Post by DoD
Post by DoD
[...]
It didn't deserve comment, as they say, and it still doesn't. It's
just another example of how you invent enemies and characteristics for
them instead of engaging in honest, intelligent discourse.
Post by DoD
Post by Governor Swill
Anybody to your left on any issue, no matter how moderate their
position, is a leftist, commie Democrat. I've never been a Democrat
or a communist and voted Republican from Nixon until 92 when I crossed
over and voted for Clinton. I'm a centrist, left on social issues,
libertarian on personal liberties, conservative on fiscal and economic
issues and moderate on defense.
And 100 percent liar...
And there you go again. You respond with insults and accusations,
your favorite being to yell, "LIAR" at people who are telling you the
truth. Is it any wonder American politics has become so fragmented? I
have very little notion of your views because you rarely express them.
What you do express is anger and rage via insults, accusations and
made up "facts" that you guide your opinion by.
Post by DoD
Post by Governor Swill
But you don't think so. You're so far off to the right that even
moderates in the middle, like me, are in your eyes, rabid leftists.
Not just you, of course. I've had my share of liberals accuse me of
being a fascist and a hard rightist. I figure if both sides are
whining about my views, I must be doing something right.
There is not a liberal on here that doesn't think you are some sort of
god....
Really? I've chewed out and had sharp disagreements with any number
of them. Sometimes they get their feelings hurt, sometimes not.
Lately "liberal" in here has mostly been Wakefield, Gronk and Siri.
The rest of the leftwingnuts are just that and don't deserve a
response.

Black understands I'm a left of center borderline libertarian. You
should too. You might find engaging and pleasant discussion. Unless,
of course, your only reason to be here is because you can act like an
asshole and mistreat others anonymously. You don't respect others.

Swill

DoD
2018-01-22 04:49:34 UTC
Post by Governor Swill
Post by DoD
I didn't ask you a question like that... I asked you if you would defend
ebonics... Either you
would or wouldn't and I gave you the opportunity to explain your position...
Night and day
questions.. lol
It didn't deserve comment, as they say, and it still doesn't. It's
just another example of how you invent enemies and characteristics for
them instead of engaging in honest, intelligent discourse.
By asking a simple question?
Post by Governor Swill
Post by DoD
Post by Governor Swill
Anybody to your left on any issue, no matter how moderate their
position, is a leftist, commie Democrat. I've never been a Democrat
or a communist and voted Republican from Nixon until 92 when I crossed
over and voted for Clinton. I'm a centrist, left on social issues,
libertarian on personal liberties, conservative on fiscal and economic
issues and moderate on defense.
And 100 percent liar...
And there you go again. You respond with insults and accusations,
your favorite being to yell, "LIAR" at people who are telling you the
truth. Is it any wonder American politics has become so fragmented? I
have very little notion of your views because you rarely express them.
What you do express is anger and rage via insults, accusations and
made up "facts" that you guide your opinion by.
Because it is frustrating to listen to someone that you know is a leftist,
say
that they are centrist....
Post by Governor Swill
Post by DoD
Post by Governor Swill
But you don't think so. You're so far off to the right that even
moderates in the middle, like me, are in your eyes, rabid leftists.
Not just you, of course. I've had my share of liberals accuse me of
being a fascist and a hard rightist. I figure if both sides are
whining about my views, I must be doing something right.
There is not a liberal on here that doesn't think you are some sort of
god....
Really? I've chewed out and had sharp disagreements with any number
of them. Sometimes they get their feelings hurt, sometimes not.
Lately "liberal" in here has mostly been Wakefield, Gronk and Siri.
The rest of the leftwingnuts are just that and don't deserve a
response.
Siri is an anarchist, don't talk to Gronk as he is a hit and run expert....
and
wakefield, I try to ignore because I hate nosey foreigners...
Post by Governor Swill
Black understands I'm a left of center borderline libertarian.
He does?
Post by Governor Swill
You
should too. You might find engaging and pleasant discussion.
I do have that....
Post by Governor Swill
Unless,
of course, your only reason to be here is because you can act like an
asshole and mistreat others anonymously. You don't respect others.
I don't like being lied to..... You sat here for a year with a hashtag, I am
with
her..... We know she is corrupt... beyond what we have seen to this point...
so is
Obama... When you are like me and went to war TWICE for this country and see
what is going on, you might be a little ticked too...

Siri Cruise
2018-01-12 20:52:45 UTC
Post by DoD
Post by Governor Swill
Post by DoD
Yeah.. In California you can get an abortion based on sex selection..
and what groups of people do you pimp that Cali has an abundance of?
Chi-nizzles and Injuns with the dots? Who has a premium on males?
and in reality, who is wagin a war on wymyn? You jackasses are so
transparent....
And you illiterates are so persuasive.
She didn't have a reply, now did she? She never does when you point out her
twisted logic.
I bear witness to what you are. Once you testify, my work is completed.
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
DoD
2018-01-13 19:11:52 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by DoD
Post by Governor Swill
Post by DoD
Yeah.. In California you can get an abortion based on sex selection..
and what groups of people do you pimp that Cali has an abundance of?
Chi-nizzles and Injuns with the dots? Who has a premium on males?
and in reality, who is wagin a war on wymyn? You jackasses are so
transparent....
And you illiterates are so persuasive.
She didn't have a reply, now did she? She never does when you point out her
twisted logic.
I bear witness to what you are. Once you testify, my work is completed.
So... me pointing out your hypocrisy testifies to what I am, how? Please be
specific.. Oh, you can't and
this is where you flee and testify to exactly what YOU are.

Siri Cruise
2018-01-13 21:13:32 UTC
Post by DoD
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by DoD
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by DoD
Post by Governor Swill
and what groups of people do you pimp that Cali has an abundance of?
Chi-nizzles and Injuns with the dots?
You already testified.
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
DoD
2018-01-14 08:00:02 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by DoD
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by DoD
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by DoD
Post by Governor Swill
and what groups of people do you pimp that Cali has an abundance of?
Chi-nizzles and Injuns with the dots?
You already testified.
Ummm.. you are the one who said it... NOT me... So... I really know this is
hard for you... BELIEVE me I do... But, could
you please answer the question asked? Here it is again, because I know you
struggle with the simple things in life...