John Conyers to Leave Congress Amid Harassment Claims
DoD
2018-01-11 07:36:46 UTC
Numbers 5:20-22King James Version (KJV)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ordeal_of_the_bitter_water
Others maintain that since the word "thigh" is often used in the
Bible as a euphemism for various reproductive organs, in this
case it may mean the uterus, the placenta or an embryo, and the
woman would survive.
Use a better translation.
But if you have gone astray while married to your husband and you have
made
yourself impure by having sexual relations with a man other than your
husband"--
here the priest is to put the woman under this curse--"may the Lord
cause
you to
become a curse among your people when he makes your womb miscarry and
your
abdomen swell. May this water that brings a curse enter your body so
that
your
abdomen swells or your womb miscarries."
So it's ok to get an abortion if the pregnancy is a result of
adultery?
Swill
In California you don't need a reason to get an abortion.
Yeah.. In California you can get an abortion based on sex selection..

and what groups of people do you pimp that Cali has an abundance of?

Chi-nizzles and Injuns with the dots? Who has a premium on males?

and in reality, who is wagin a war on wymyn? You jackasses are so
transparent....
--
Antikristi i masoni
Komunisti ovi, oni

Governor Swill
2018-01-12 06:08:08 UTC
Post by DoD
Yeah.. In California you can get an abortion based on sex selection..
and what groups of people do you pimp that Cali has an abundance of?
Chi-nizzles and Injuns with the dots? Who has a premium on males?
and in reality, who is wagin a war on wymyn? You jackasses are so
transparent....
And you illiterates are so persuasive.

Swill
--
How do you propose we pay for Trumps trillion
dollar border wall and Trumps trillion dollar

With a trillion dollar tax cut? - Swill
DoD
2018-01-12 17:03:18 UTC
Post by Governor Swill
Post by DoD
Yeah.. In California you can get an abortion based on sex selection..
and what groups of people do you pimp that Cali has an abundance of?
Chi-nizzles and Injuns with the dots? Who has a premium on males?
and in reality, who is wagin a war on wymyn? You jackasses are so
transparent....
And you illiterates are so persuasive.
She didn't have a reply, now did she? She never does when you point out her
twisted logic.
--
Antikristi i masoni
Komunisti ovi, oni

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/71KWtHZ75tL._SL1000_.jpg
Governor Swill
2018-01-12 17:42:32 UTC
Post by DoD
Post by Governor Swill
Post by DoD
Yeah.. In California you can get an abortion based on sex selection..
and what groups of people do you pimp that Cali has an abundance of?
Chi-nizzles and Injuns with the dots? Who has a premium on males?
and in reality, who is wagin a war on wymyn? You jackasses are so
transparent....
And you illiterates are so persuasive.
She didn't have a reply, now did she? She never does when you point out her
twisted logic.
Wow! It's a red letter day! You wrote two complete sentences with
correct spelling, punctuation *and* capitalization! Congratulations!

Swill

DoD
2018-01-13 19:13:17 UTC
Post by Governor Swill
Post by DoD
Post by Governor Swill
Post by DoD
Yeah.. In California you can get an abortion based on sex selection..
and what groups of people do you pimp that Cali has an abundance of?
Chi-nizzles and Injuns with the dots? Who has a premium on males?
and in reality, who is wagin a war on wymyn? You jackasses are so
transparent....
And you illiterates are so persuasive.
She didn't have a reply, now did she? She never does when you point out her
twisted logic.
Wow! It's a red letter day! You wrote two complete sentences with
correct spelling, punctuation *and* capitalization! Congratulations!
Interesting, you you would walk in fire to protect black kids for ebonics...

Governor Swill
2018-01-15 16:53:23 UTC
Post by DoD
Post by Governor Swill
Post by DoD
Post by Governor Swill
Post by DoD
Yeah.. In California you can get an abortion based on sex selection..
and what groups of people do you pimp that Cali has an abundance of?
Chi-nizzles and Injuns with the dots? Who has a premium on males?
and in reality, who is wagin a war on wymyn? You jackasses are so
transparent....
And you illiterates are so persuasive.
She didn't have a reply, now did she? She never does when you point out her
twisted logic.
Wow! It's a red letter day! You wrote two complete sentences with
correct spelling, punctuation *and* capitalization! Congratulations!
Interesting, you you would walk in fire to protect black kids for ebonics...
What other characteristics are you going to make up for me? Go ahead
and type up a list. I could use a good laugh!

Swill

DoD
2018-01-16 17:56:47 UTC
Post by Governor Swill
Post by DoD
Post by Governor Swill
Post by DoD
Post by Governor Swill
Post by DoD
Yeah.. In California you can get an abortion based on sex selection..
and what groups of people do you pimp that Cali has an abundance of?
Chi-nizzles and Injuns with the dots? Who has a premium on males?
and in reality, who is wagin a war on wymyn? You jackasses are so
transparent....
And you illiterates are so persuasive.
She didn't have a reply, now did she? She never does when you point out her
twisted logic.
Wow! It's a red letter day! You wrote two complete sentences with
correct spelling, punctuation *and* capitalization! Congratulations!
Interesting, you you would walk in fire to protect black kids for ebonics...
What other characteristics are you going to make up for me? Go ahead
and type up a list. I could use a good laugh!
You know it is true..

Governor Swill
2018-01-17 03:56:09 UTC
Post by DoD
Post by Governor Swill
Post by DoD
Post by Governor Swill
Post by DoD
Post by Governor Swill
Post by DoD
Yeah.. In California you can get an abortion based on sex selection..
and what groups of people do you pimp that Cali has an abundance of?
Chi-nizzles and Injuns with the dots? Who has a premium on males?
and in reality, who is wagin a war on wymyn? You jackasses are so
transparent....
And you illiterates are so persuasive.
She didn't have a reply, now did she? She never does when you point out her
twisted logic.
Wow! It's a red letter day! You wrote two complete sentences with
correct spelling, punctuation *and* capitalization! Congratulations!
Interesting, you you would walk in fire to protect black kids for ebonics...
What other characteristics are you going to make up for me? Go ahead
and type up a list. I could use a good laugh!
You know it is true..
I know it's true that you're so starved for attention, you make up
people to talk to.

Swill

DoD
2018-01-17 07:34:42 UTC
Post by Governor Swill
Post by DoD
Post by Governor Swill
Post by DoD
Post by Governor Swill
Post by DoD
Post by Governor Swill
Post by DoD
[...]
Why would I have to do that? Are you denying that you would defend ebonics?

__________________ Yes or no? If yes, why? If no why? You are our resident
gasbag... You shouldn't
have no loss for words... Enjoy...

DoD
2018-01-17 07:37:58 UTC
Post by DoD
Post by Governor Swill
Post by DoD
Post by Governor Swill
Post by DoD
Post by Governor Swill
Post by DoD
Post by Governor Swill
Post by DoD
[...]
BTW... just an addendum... I bet you are feverishly looking up the DNC
talking points.. lol!!!!!!!

Governor Swill
2018-01-18 03:54:08 UTC
Post by DoD
Post by DoD
Post by Governor Swill
Post by DoD
Post by Governor Swill
Post by DoD
Post by Governor Swill
Post by DoD
Post by Governor Swill
Post by DoD
[...]
Don't need 'em. The alt right talking points you're using are too
easily refuted.

Swill

DoD
2018-01-18 23:28:01 UTC
Post by Governor Swill
Post by DoD
Post by DoD
Post by Governor Swill
Post by DoD
Post by Governor Swill
Post by DoD
Post by Governor Swill
Post by DoD
On Thu, 11 Jan 2018 01:36:46 -0600, "DoD"
Post by DoD
[...]
I see you didn't answer the question.... lol

Governor Swill
2018-01-19 03:03:55 UTC
Post by DoD
Post by Governor Swill
Post by DoD
Post by DoD
Post by Governor Swill
Post by DoD
Post by Governor Swill
Post by DoD
Post by DoD
[...]
Do you still beat your wife?

See? Not a fair question.

Anybody to your left on any issue, no matter how moderate their
position, is a leftist, commie Democrat. I've never been a Democrat
or a communist and voted Republican from Nixon until 92 when I crossed
over and voted for Clinton. I'm a centrist, left on social issues,
libertarian on personal liberties, conservative on fiscal and economic
issues and moderate on defense.

But you don't think so. You're so far off to the right that even
moderates in the middle, like me, are in your eyes, rabid leftists.
Not just you, of course. I've had my share of liberals accuse me of
being a fascist and a hard rightist. I figure if both sides are
whining about my views, I must be doing something right.

Swill

DoD
2018-01-19 05:20:39 UTC
Post by Governor Swill
Post by DoD
Post by Governor Swill
Post by DoD
Post by DoD
Post by Governor Swill
Post by DoD
Post by Governor Swill
Post by DoD
Post by DoD
[...]
I didn't ask you a question like that... I asked you if you would defend
ebonics... Either you
would or wouldn't and I gave you the opportunity to explain your position...
Night and day
questions.. lol
Post by Governor Swill
Anybody to your left on any issue, no matter how moderate their
position, is a leftist, commie Democrat. I've never been a Democrat
or a communist and voted Republican from Nixon until 92 when I crossed
over and voted for Clinton. I'm a centrist, left on social issues,
libertarian on personal liberties, conservative on fiscal and economic
issues and moderate on defense.
And 100 percent liar...
Post by Governor Swill
But you don't think so. You're so far off to the right that even
moderates in the middle, like me, are in your eyes, rabid leftists.
Not just you, of course. I've had my share of liberals accuse me of
being a fascist and a hard rightist. I figure if both sides are
whining about my views, I must be doing something right.
There is not a liberal on here that doesn't think you are some sort of
god....

Governor Swill
2018-01-21 02:41:14 UTC
Post by DoD
Post by Governor Swill
Post by DoD
Post by Governor Swill
Post by DoD
Post by DoD
Post by Governor Swill
Post by DoD
Post by DoD
[...]
It didn't deserve comment, as they say, and it still doesn't. It's
just another example of how you invent enemies and characteristics for
them instead of engaging in honest, intelligent discourse.
Post by DoD
Post by Governor Swill
Anybody to your left on any issue, no matter how moderate their
position, is a leftist, commie Democrat. I've never been a Democrat
or a communist and voted Republican from Nixon until 92 when I crossed
over and voted for Clinton. I'm a centrist, left on social issues,
libertarian on personal liberties, conservative on fiscal and economic
issues and moderate on defense.
And 100 percent liar...
And there you go again. You respond with insults and accusations,
your favorite being to yell, "LIAR" at people who are telling you the
truth. Is it any wonder American politics has become so fragmented? I
have very little notion of your views because you rarely express them.
What you do express is anger and rage via insults, accusations and
made up "facts" that you guide your opinion by.
Post by DoD
Post by Governor Swill
But you don't think so. You're so far off to the right that even
moderates in the middle, like me, are in your eyes, rabid leftists.
Not just you, of course. I've had my share of liberals accuse me of
being a fascist and a hard rightist. I figure if both sides are
whining about my views, I must be doing something right.
There is not a liberal on here that doesn't think you are some sort of
god....
Really? I've chewed out and had sharp disagreements with any number
of them. Sometimes they get their feelings hurt, sometimes not.
Lately "liberal" in here has mostly been Wakefield, Gronk and Siri.
The rest of the leftwingnuts are just that and don't deserve a
response.

Black understands I'm a left of center borderline libertarian. You
should too. You might find engaging and pleasant discussion. Unless,
of course, your only reason to be here is because you can act like an
asshole and mistreat others anonymously. You don't respect others.

Swill

DoD
2018-01-22 04:49:34 UTC
Post by Governor Swill
Post by DoD
I didn't ask you a question like that... I asked you if you would defend
ebonics... Either you
would or wouldn't and I gave you the opportunity to explain your position...
Night and day
questions.. lol
It didn't deserve comment, as they say, and it still doesn't. It's
just another example of how you invent enemies and characteristics for
them instead of engaging in honest, intelligent discourse.
By asking a simple question?
Post by Governor Swill
Post by DoD
Post by Governor Swill
Anybody to your left on any issue, no matter how moderate their
position, is a leftist, commie Democrat. I've never been a Democrat
or a communist and voted Republican from Nixon until 92 when I crossed
over and voted for Clinton. I'm a centrist, left on social issues,
libertarian on personal liberties, conservative on fiscal and economic
issues and moderate on defense.
And 100 percent liar...
And there you go again. You respond with insults and accusations,
your favorite being to yell, "LIAR" at people who are telling you the
truth. Is it any wonder American politics has become so fragmented? I
have very little notion of your views because you rarely express them.
What you do express is anger and rage via insults, accusations and
made up "facts" that you guide your opinion by.
Because it is frustrating to listen to someone that you know is a leftist,
say
that they are centrist....
Post by Governor Swill
Post by DoD
Post by Governor Swill
But you don't think so. You're so far off to the right that even
moderates in the middle, like me, are in your eyes, rabid leftists.
Not just you, of course. I've had my share of liberals accuse me of
being a fascist and a hard rightist. I figure if both sides are
whining about my views, I must be doing something right.
There is not a liberal on here that doesn't think you are some sort of
god....
Really? I've chewed out and had sharp disagreements with any number
of them. Sometimes they get their feelings hurt, sometimes not.
Lately "liberal" in here has mostly been Wakefield, Gronk and Siri.
The rest of the leftwingnuts are just that and don't deserve a
response.
Siri is an anarchist, don't talk to Gronk as he is a hit and run expert....
and
wakefield, I try to ignore because I hate nosey foreigners...
Post by Governor Swill
Black understands I'm a left of center borderline libertarian.
He does?
Post by Governor Swill
You
should too. You might find engaging and pleasant discussion.
I do have that....
Post by Governor Swill
Unless,
of course, your only reason to be here is because you can act like an
asshole and mistreat others anonymously. You don't respect others.
I don't like being lied to..... You sat here for a year with a hashtag, I am
with
her..... We know she is corrupt... beyond what we have seen to this point...
so is
Obama... When you are like me and went to war TWICE for this country and see
what is going on, you might be a little ticked too...

Governor Swill
2018-01-25 05:52:57 UTC
Post by DoD
Post by Governor Swill
Post by DoD
I didn't ask you a question like that... I asked you if you would defend
ebonics... Either you
would or wouldn't and I gave you the opportunity to explain your position...
Night and day
questions.. lol
It didn't deserve comment, as they say, and it still doesn't. It's
just another example of how you invent enemies and characteristics for
them instead of engaging in honest, intelligent discourse.
By asking a simple question?
A stupid, uninformed and offensive question. A question that shows
your biases and willingness to make up facts to fit your "feelings"
without any consideration as to what the facts might really be.
Post by DoD
Post by Governor Swill
Post by DoD
Post by Governor Swill
[...]
Still more BS from you. You can't stand the thought that I'm a
moderate because that would cast you as an extremist. You don't even
know what my views are on issues. Not that it would do any good to
tell you. Any view I expressed that didn't fit your notions of what I
am, you'd disregard by calling me a liar. You're already done it.
Many times.
Post by DoD
Post by Governor Swill
Post by DoD
Post by Governor Swill
But you don't think so. You're so far off to the right that even
moderates in the middle, like me, are in your eyes, rabid leftists.
Not just you, of course. I've had my share of liberals accuse me of
being a fascist and a hard rightist. I figure if both sides are
whining about my views, I must be doing something right.
There is not a liberal on here that doesn't think you are some sort of
god....
Really? I've chewed out and had sharp disagreements with any number
of them. Sometimes they get their feelings hurt, sometimes not.
Lately "liberal" in here has mostly been Wakefield, Gronk and Siri.
The rest of the leftwingnuts are just that and don't deserve a
response.
Siri is an anarchist,
No, she isn't. Anarchists don't support big government. What she is
is a left leaning libertarian.
Post by DoD
don't talk to Gronk as he is a hit and run expert....
True. He takes his cues from the right wing hit and run experts (like
you) and fights fire with fire. But like most partisans of either
side, he doesn't always get his facts straight first. As for
Wakefield, whether you agree with his views or not, he is reasonable
and thinks before he posts which is more than I can say for 99% of the
folks posting to internet political forums.
Post by DoD
and Wakefield, I try to ignore because I hate nosey foreigners...
The problem with that is that American politics matter to "nosey
foreigners". What we do matters directly to them. If our economy
tanks, so does theirs. When our interests conflict with theirs,
they'll likely get the dirty end of the stick. Such is American power
in the world today.
Post by DoD
Post by Governor Swill
Black understands I'm a left of center borderline libertarian.
He does?
Yeah, he does. As much as he complains about my views at times, he
knows I'm no leftist. Left of him on many issues, yes, less
libertarian than him on a few issues, yes. But he has often defended
me against attacks from the right by advising them that I'm not the
radical, unthinking leftist they charge me with; that I'm reasonable
and operate on confirmed information rather than "feelings".
Post by DoD
Post by Governor Swill
You
should too. You might find engaging and pleasant discussion.
I do have that....
You are being more civil in this discussion at the moment. :)
Post by DoD
Post by Governor Swill
Unless,
of course, your only reason to be here is because you can act like an
asshole and mistreat others anonymously. You don't respect others.
I don't like being lied to..... You sat here for a year with a hashtag, I am
with
her..... We know she is corrupt... beyond what we have seen to this point...
so is
Obama... When you are like me and went to war TWICE for this country and see
what is going on, you might be a little ticked too...
Hillary Clinton is no more corrupt than any other politician.
Certainly not more corrupt than the current President.

Obama was one of our more thoughtful and level headed Presidents. Not
driven by passion or emotion, he sought consensus within his
administration. He wasn't the object of Congressional investigations,
he was not touched by significant scandal. His failings had to do
with policies that didn't work out (Fast and Furious comes to mind)
and I was not pleased with Holder or with Obama's protection of him.
Lot of things I wasn't pleased about with Obama. ACA was only a
limited success and even now, eight years after passage, there are
parts of it that have yet to be implemented.

Never mind that Obamacare was based on the Romneycare model which was
in turn an implementation of a conservative health plan first floated
by the Heritage Foundation as an alternative to Hillarycare. On the
national level, it didn't work and as far as I'm concerned, was
unconstitutional in much of its design. I was surprised when the
SCOTUS supported it.

/rant

Swill

DoD
2018-01-25 06:37:03 UTC
Post by Governor Swill
Post by DoD
Post by Governor Swill
Post by DoD
I didn't ask you a question like that... I asked you if you would defend
ebonics... Either you
would or wouldn't and I gave you the opportunity to explain your position...
Night and day
questions.. lol
It didn't deserve comment, as they say, and it still doesn't. It's
just another example of how you invent enemies and characteristics for
them instead of engaging in honest, intelligent discourse.
By asking a simple question?
A stupid, uninformed and offensive question. A question that shows
your biases and willingness to make up facts to fit your "feelings"
without any consideration as to what the facts might really be.
I think it makes you uncomfortable and that is why you don't want to
answer. We will get into this more in a minute...
Post by Governor Swill
Post by DoD
Post by Governor Swill
Post by DoD
Post by Governor Swill
[...]
Wow... I was going to write this in caps for effect but that might just be
silly.. Let
me just say, in uncertain terms... I am a right wing conservative... Never
in my life
had I ever thought anything else... Probably around the time I was five and
you obviously
older, I was looking on the screen at Jimmy Carter thinking, what an
asshole, you were
discovering you were a part time homo, starring at the asses of Tommy Shaw
and the
chicks from Heart before they gained weight... I am right wing.. The
difference, is I have the
nutsack to admit it, whereas you on the other hand are pretty cowardly...
Does it sink in now?
Post by Governor Swill
You don't even
know what my views are on issues.
I do, but since you are a professional liar, you never put them out as they
run around in your head.
Post by Governor Swill
Not that it would do any good to
tell you. Any view I expressed that didn't fit your notions of what I
am, you'd disregard by calling me a liar. You're already done it.
Many times.
And I just did it again, directly above, because... you, well... are..
Post by Governor Swill
Post by DoD
Siri is an anarchist,
No, she isn't. Anarchists don't support big government. What she is
is a left leaning libertarian.
Maybe she is not an Anarchist... She is a dumbfuck..
Post by Governor Swill
Post by DoD
don't talk to Gronk as he is a hit and run expert....
True. He takes his cues from the right wing hit and run experts (like
you)
I am here, directly responding to you... Not a one line move on....
I am really not worried about this.... Reality is getting ready to crash on
you.. But, you people do have a way of marching forward for Americas
destruction..
That is why I am doing what I am doing..
Post by Governor Swill
and fights fire with fire. But like most partisans of either
side, he doesn't always get his facts straight first. As for
Wakefield, whether you agree with his views or not, he is reasonable
and thinks before he posts which is more than I can say for 99% of the
folks posting to internet political forums.
He is another dumbfuck as the next few weeks will attest to...
Post by Governor Swill
Post by DoD
and Wakefield, I try to ignore because I hate nosey foreigners...
The problem with that is that American politics matter to "nosey
foreigners". What we do matters directly to them. If our economy
tanks, so does theirs.
That ain't my problem... Just like Messico... fix your own fucking
country...
What is with you fucking people.. If Canada is so goddamn dependant on
what we do, doesn't that say a lot about their dumbasses? Pretty sure China
is not too concerned.... And Canada is a rich country....
Post by Governor Swill
When our interests conflict with theirs,
they'll likely get the dirty end of the stick. Such is American power
in the world today.
Again, their problem and if Canadians are so worried about it, then quit
trying to get our country to act like theirs... I had a few online Canadian
friends
a few years back that deplored us to not behave and go down the liberal
route
that we are going now... So Fuck wakefield... just another liberal vs.
conservative thing...
Post by Governor Swill
Post by DoD
Post by Governor Swill
Black understands I'm a left of center borderline libertarian.
He does?
Yeah, he does. As much as he complains about my views at times, he
knows I'm no leftist. Left of him on many issues, yes, less
libertarian than him on a few issues, yes. But he has often defended
me against attacks from the right by advising them that I'm not the
radical, unthinking leftist they charge me with; that I'm reasonable
and operate on confirmed information rather than "feelings".
I am not going to speak for him.. let him comment as he wants... I have seen
him
post in the past that you are a far leftist...I think it was when you were
in hiatus after your
ass got tanned in this last election.
Post by Governor Swill
Post by DoD
Post by Governor Swill
You
should too. You might find engaging and pleasant discussion.
I do have that....
You are being more civil in this discussion at the moment. :)
I hope I am not... I am at war with you and people like you.. Although I
shouldn't be... I am jumping
ship and hope you burn the place to the ground.. You all deserve it...
Post by Governor Swill
Post by DoD
Post by Governor Swill
Unless,
of course, your only reason to be here is because you can act like an
asshole and mistreat others anonymously. You don't respect others.
I don't like being lied to..... You sat here for a year with a hashtag, I am
with
her..... We know she is corrupt... beyond what we have seen to this point...
so is
Obama... When you are like me and went to war TWICE for this country and see
what is going on, you might be a little ticked too...
Hillary Clinton is no more corrupt than any other politician.
Now that is the most bullshit statement that has ever came across usenet...
Post by Governor Swill
Certainly not more corrupt than the current President.
Let's see who goes to jail first....
Post by Governor Swill
Obama was one of our more thoughtful and level headed Presidents.
He was a goddamned baboon that tried to turn this country into a banana
republic...
and might have succeeded....
Post by Governor Swill
Not
driven by passion or emotion, he sought consensus within his
administration.
He was the ultimate narcissist....
Post by Governor Swill
He wasn't the object of Congressional investigations,
he was not touched by significant scandal.
That is because the media worked overtime to cover his ass at every step,
whereas
the "white guy" is getting persecuted for things he didn't even do... And
you want to
know why I find you offensive? Fuck you prick...

Here is an example....

Could you imagine if Trump did that? Those same cackling reporter bitches
are the same ones
that were writing bullshit op-eds about Trump making locker room talk to
that ... what ever his name
was... I don't watch network tv enough to remember. Fuck you swill for
trying to bullshit this around me..
Post by Governor Swill
His failings had to do
with policies that didn't work out (Fast and Furious comes to mind)
Yeah... Let's give guns to criminals to try and prove a gun grabbing
point...
Post by Governor Swill
and I was not pleased with Holder or with Obama's protection of him.
I don't give a fuck at this point...not to mention anything you say.. I
don't
believe to begin with..
Post by Governor Swill
Lot of things I wasn't pleased about with Obama. ACA was only a
limited success and even now, eight years after passage, there are
parts of it that have yet to be implemented.
So....... now you are REALLY boring me..
Yawn... You really have become a bore...
Governor Swill
2018-02-01 03:23:10 UTC
Post by DoD
Post by Governor Swill
Post by DoD
Post by Governor Swill
Post by DoD
Post by Governor Swill
Post by DoD
Post by Governor Swill
[...]
What sinks in is that you've been delusional all your life. Jimmy
Carter a homo? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Post by DoD
Post by Governor Swill
You don't even
know what my views are on issues.
I do,
Another lie.
Post by DoD
you never put them out as they
run around in your head.
Two lies in one sentence and a phrase that makes no sense at all.

Look, you want to wave your dick around and pretend to be a big man in
a place where you can do it anonymously, with no consequences, go
ahead.

Swill

DoD
2018-02-01 05:47:56 UTC
Post by Governor Swill
Post by DoD
Post by Governor Swill
Post by DoD
Post by Governor Swill
Post by DoD
Post by Governor Swill
Post by DoD
Post by Governor Swill
[...]
Reread what I wrote... I in no way said Carter was a homo... I said he was
an asshole...
Post by Governor Swill
Post by DoD
Post by Governor Swill
You don't even
know what my views are on issues.
I do,
Another lie.
I read what you say....
Post by Governor Swill
Post by DoD
but since you are a professional liar,
Another lie.
Again.... I am not the only one who thinks that...
Post by Governor Swill
Post by DoD
you never put them out as they
run around in your head.
Two lies in one sentence and a phrase that makes no sense at all.
Your defense of democrats even to this day tells us all we need to know
about you..
Post by Governor Swill
Look, you want to wave your dick around and pretend to be a big man in
a place where you can do it anonymously, with no consequences, go
ahead.
That is what you do...

Governor Swill
2018-02-08 05:53:50 UTC
Post by DoD
Post by Governor Swill
Post by DoD
Post by Governor Swill
Post by DoD
Post by Governor Swill
Post by DoD
Post by Governor Swill
Post by DoD
Post by Governor Swill
[...]
I see. So you thought you'd annoy me by calling me a homo?

Listen, bud. I been sucking cock and gulping potential babies since
before most readers in here were born. I'm good at it and take pride
in it. And I don't have to use my hands to get the job done.
Post by DoD
Post by Governor Swill
Post by Governor Swill
Post by DoD
but since you are a professional liar,
Another lie.
Again.... I am not the only one who thinks that...
The problem is you don't think at all. You FEEL.

Swill

DoD
2018-02-08 06:10:28 UTC
Post by Governor Swill
Post by DoD
Reread what I wrote... I in no way said Carter was a homo... I said he was
an asshole...
I see. So you thought you'd annoy me by calling me a homo?
Listen, bud. I been sucking cock and gulping potential babies since
before most readers in here were born. I'm good at it and take pride
in it. And I don't have to use my hands to get the job done.
BFD????? Who gives a fuck.. Your sexuality is of no matter to me.. What
matters
to me is that you ARE a smart mother fucker and after all that has come out
you STILL are digging your heals in... That is fucking bullshit.. Whether
you like a
chick on one day and a dude on another day is none of my business. But our
country
that I FOUGHT for is being subverted and at this point is obvious to
everyone but to
you is another matter... And Trump FTR was our first Pres that came in
without flip flopping
on LGBT rights.. Period.. Obama flopped... My gawd, are you really that
dense.?

Listen.. you can keep coming up with bullshit to explain your side, but this
last two weeks is
only the beginning of shit we already knew... Way more is to come.. Either
you are a bisexual
patriot.... which is what I gathered after you tanned Oleg's ass, or you are
a partisan
liberal hack which is what you come across as most of the time.. Your
choice... That is all I have to say.
--
Ja sam covjek obican
radim svojim rukama

Ja gradim autoput u glavi
da se vozim slobodno
i ne dam nikom da me gnjavi
kada vozim prebrzo

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/71KWtHZ75tL._SL1000_.jpg
Siri Cruise
2018-02-08 06:43:00 UTC
Post by DoD
chick on one day and a dude on another day is none of my business. But our
country
that I FOUGHT for is being subverted and at this point is obvious to
everyone but to
You didn't fight in the US military because that would require you affirm your
allegiance first to the Constitution and only after that to the president
obeying the Constitution. Drumpf is trying to subvert the Constitution, and it's
everyone else stopping him. You're fighting against the Constitution, not for it.
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
DoD
2018-02-08 07:25:51 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by DoD
chick on one day and a dude on another day is none of my business. But our
country
that I FOUGHT for is being subverted and at this point is obvious to
everyone but to
You didn't fight in the US military because that would require you affirm your
allegiance first to the Constitution and only after that to the president
obeying the Constitution. Drumpf is trying to subvert the Constitution, and it's
everyone else stopping him. You're fighting against the Constitution, not for it.
That is the most funniest thing I have ever read on usenet... I will let
your dumbass comments stand
without rebuttal.. I hope Swill knows you are toxic at this point... Gawd
you people are pathetic..lol

abroacadabro
2018-02-08 15:37:01 UTC
Post by DoD
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by DoD
chick on one day and a dude on another day is none of my business. But our
country
that I FOUGHT for is being subverted and at this point is obvious to
everyone but to
You didn't fight in the US military because that would require you affirm your
allegiance first to the Constitution and only after that to the president
obeying the Constitution. Drumpf is trying to subvert the
Constitution, and it's
everyone else stopping him. You're fighting against the Constitution, not for it.
That is the most funniest thing I have ever read on usenet
It's spot-on correct.
You don't have one, so you have no choice.
Governor Swill
2018-02-11 19:29:11 UTC
Post by DoD
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by DoD
chick on one day and a dude on another day is none of my business. But our
country
that I FOUGHT for is being subverted and at this point is obvious to
everyone but to
You didn't fight in the US military because that would require you affirm your
allegiance first to the Constitution and only after that to the president
obeying the Constitution. Drumpf is trying to subvert the Constitution, and it's
everyone else stopping him. You're fighting against the Constitution, not for it.
That is the most funniest thing I have ever read on usenet... I will let
your dumbass comments stand
without rebuttal.. I hope Swill knows you are toxic at this point... Gawd
you people are pathetic..lol
You're letting them stand because you know she's being truthful and
you can't refute her position.

Siri isn't the toxic one in this newsgroup.

Swill
"Bungled collusion is still collusion." -- Charles Krauthammer.
tRudy Crayola
2018-02-12 00:43:01 UTC
Post by Governor Swill
Post by DoD
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by DoD
[...]
You mean she isn't a toxic Shit-encrusted-dick slurper like you?
Rudy's Nut & Fruit farm- Sacramento
Rudy Canoza
2018-02-08 07:22:24 UTC
Post by DoD
Reread what I wrote... I in no way said Carter was a homo... I said he was
an asshole...
I see.  So you thought you'd annoy me by calling me a homo?
Listen, bud.  I been sucking cock and gulping potential babies since
before most readers in here were born.  I'm good at it and take pride
in it.  And I don't have to use my hands to get the job done.
BFD?????  Who gives a fuck.. Your sexuality is of no matter to me.. What
matters
to me is that you ARE a smart mother fucker and after all that has come out
you STILL are digging your heals in... That is fucking bullshit..
Whether you like a
chick on one day and a dude on another day is none of my business. But
our country
that I FOUGHT for
Fuck off with your treacly nostalgic bullshit. You did *NOT* fight for
your country; I doubt you fought at all. You "served" to promote the
political interests of the party in power; nothing more.
tRudy Crayola
2018-02-08 08:25:03 UTC
Fuck off with your treacly nostalgic bullshit.  You did *NOT* fight for
your country; I doubt you fought at all.  You "served" to promote the
political interests of the party in power; nothing more.
Jonathon Ball is a draft dodging little yellow smelly freak that
couldn't have been allowed to enlist as he was a dick muncher and liked
little children.
Rudy's Nut & Fruit farm- Sacramento
Governor Swill
2018-02-11 19:27:44 UTC
Post by DoD
Post by Governor Swill
Post by DoD
Reread what I wrote... I in no way said Carter was a homo... I said he was
an asshole...
I see. So you thought you'd annoy me by calling me a homo?
Listen, bud. I been sucking cock and gulping potential babies since
before most readers in here were born. I'm good at it and take pride
in it. And I don't have to use my hands to get the job done.
BFD????? Who gives a fuck.. Your sexuality is of no matter to me..
Then you shouldn't have brought it up Mr Latent.
Post by DoD
What matters
to me is that you ARE a smart mother fucker
Thanks, but that wasn't me fucking your mother.
Post by DoD
and after all that has come out
you STILL are digging your heals in...
Geez . . . Learn to fucking write, moron.
Post by DoD
That is fucking bullshit.. Whether
you like a
chick on one day and a dude on another day is none of my business.
Then don't bring it up again.
Post by DoD
But our country
that I FOUGHT for is being subverted
Yes, it is. And that's why both parties in Washington and the
President's own Justice Department are trying to bring Trump and his
subversive minions down.
Post by DoD
and at this point is obvious to
everyone but to
you is another matter... And Trump FTR was our first Pres that came in
without flip flopping
on LGBT rights.. Period.. Obama flopped... My gawd, are you really that
dense.?
Dog whistles. Obama pandered to the undecided middle during the
election as politicians are wont to do, and all us queers knew it. We
were confident in what he would REALLY do when the time came and we
were right.

How about Trump? Did you REALLY know he was going to push for amnesty
for 2 million illegals and give up on his "big, beautiful wall"? Did
you REALLY know he was going to spend like crazy and create a systemic
trillion dollar a year deficit? That's what he's done. Wallace is
interviewing a Trump economist as I write and the guy hasn't denied
the trillion dollar deficits that are coming as a result of Trump's
and the GOP's fiscal policies.
Post by DoD
Listen.. you can keep coming up with bullshit to explain your side,
Not bullshit, facts, which you choose to ignore because they prove you
wrong. Trump is taking us to trillion dollar systemic, annual
deficits possibly in as little as two years.
<https://www.forbes.com/sites/chuckjones/2018/02/09/trumps-federal-budget-deficit-1-trillion-and-beyond/#219f9c3544f2>
<http://fortune.com/2017/09/22/united-states-budget-deficit/>
<http://www.crfb.org/blogs/budget-deal-would-assure-permanent-trillion-dollar-deficits>
Post by DoD
but this last two weeks is
only the beginning of shit we already knew... Way more is to come..
As I predicted in this newsgroup in March 2016. I believe "shitstorm"
was the word I used to describe what would happen to Trump if he was
elected.
Post by DoD
Either
you are a bisexual
patriot.... which is what I gathered after you tanned Oleg's ass, or you are
a partisan
liberal hack which is what you come across as most of the time.. Your
choice... That is all I have to say.
Actually I'm a moderate who evaluates facts. But I don't expect
insecure guys like you with your brains in your pants to understand
that. You're too busy hating and eating the pablum your handlers
spoon feed you to pay attention to reality.

As I write, Fox is rerunning Trump's comments when he praised Porter's
work but completely failed to mention the pain and suffering of the
wives he beat up. I bet Hope is sleeping with one eye open these
days.

The conversation has turned to who might be Kelly's replacement.
And now the coming trillion dollar describing Ryan's budget deal as,
"the biggest spending increase in modern history after the stimulus."

The 2 year budget deal means Congress can no longer use reconciliation
to avoid filibusters. It also means shutdowns can't be used as a
political tool for two years and neither can budget tools because
Congress' spending is now written in stone for the next two years.

Swill
"Bungled collusion is still collusion." -- Charles Krauthammer.
Siri Cruise
2018-01-12 20:52:45 UTC
Post by DoD
Post by Governor Swill
Post by DoD
Yeah.. In California you can get an abortion based on sex selection..
and what groups of people do you pimp that Cali has an abundance of?
Chi-nizzles and Injuns with the dots? Who has a premium on males?
and in reality, who is wagin a war on wymyn? You jackasses are so
transparent....
And you illiterates are so persuasive.
She didn't have a reply, now did she? She never does when you point out her
twisted logic.
I bear witness to what you are. Once you testify, my work is completed.
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
DoD
2018-01-13 19:11:52 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by DoD
Post by Governor Swill
Post by DoD
Yeah.. In California you can get an abortion based on sex selection..
and what groups of people do you pimp that Cali has an abundance of?
Chi-nizzles and Injuns with the dots? Who has a premium on males?
and in reality, who is wagin a war on wymyn? You jackasses are so
transparent....
And you illiterates are so persuasive.
She didn't have a reply, now did she? She never does when you point out her
twisted logic.
I bear witness to what you are. Once you testify, my work is completed.
So... me pointing out your hypocrisy testifies to what I am, how? Please be
specific.. Oh, you can't and
this is where you flee and testify to exactly what YOU are.

Siri Cruise
2018-01-13 21:13:32 UTC
Post by DoD
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by DoD
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by DoD
Post by Governor Swill
and what groups of people do you pimp that Cali has an abundance of?
Chi-nizzles and Injuns with the dots?
You already testified.
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
DoD
2018-01-14 08:00:02 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by DoD
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by DoD
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by DoD
Post by Governor Swill
and what groups of people do you pimp that Cali has an abundance of?
Chi-nizzles and Injuns with the dots?
You already testified.
Ummm.. you are the one who said it... NOT me... So... I really know this is
hard for you... BELIEVE me I do... But, could
you please answer the question asked? Here it is again, because I know you
struggle with the simple things in life...