Vienna: Muslim migrant who went on stabbing spree was screaming 'Allah'
Dr. Jai Maharaj
2018-03-10 21:58:15 UTC
In article
Vienna: Muslim migrant who went on stabbing spree was
screaming "Allah"
https://www.jihadwatch.org/2018/03/vienna-muslim-migrant-who-went-on-stabbing-spree-was-shouting-allah
Dhanyavaad for your post, fanabba jee!

Terrorist Islam must be neutralized.

Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti

http://bit.do/jaimaharaj
#BeamMeUpScotty
2018-03-10 23:55:01 UTC
Post by Dr. Jai Maharaj
In article
Vienna: Muslim migrant who went on stabbing spree was
screaming "Allah"
https://www.jihadwatch.org/2018/03/vienna-muslim-migrant-who-went-on-stabbing-spree-was-shouting-allah
Dhanyavaad for your post, fanabba jee!
Terrorist Islam must be neutralized.
Those Muslim Nations sent all their mentally ill and emptied the prisons
on the door steps of the west..... and the Leftist Liberals were stupid
enough to fall for it.
--
That's Karma

We could be the collateral damage from what was actually created....
something far more grand than our senses can detect or our minds
conceive. Given all the pain and suffering and loneliness, you'd think
if there was a plan it would have been better and if there was no plan
then we're not likely the accidental center of anything. We're more
likely in the lint ball in the corner.