I vunder? vot is tescohens privacy policy regarding video footage?
Add Reply
CheeseySock
2017-09-12 22:57:18 UTC
I vunder? vot is tescohens privacy policy regarding video footage?

I remember trying to get some video footage of the cuntcil regarding an
accident, what bunch of utter utter cunts the cuntcils are!

the legal shitstem eh! because of mackenzies friends poo-licitors sending
trainees to court eh! and these trainees are all like "oh it's judge x,
he likes big tits!" I waited to get the door for the cleavage showing bint
and she was trying to chat to the judge in private eh!

say the big guns are as big a bunch of shites eh! "I'M AN EXPERT HIS/HER
LUDSHIP KNOWS MY REPUTATION!!!!"
CheeseySock
2017-09-12 23:00:35 UTC
Post by CheeseySock
the legal shitstem eh! because of mackenzies friends poo-licitors
sending trainees to court eh! and these trainees are all like "oh it's
judge x, he likes big tits!" I waited to get the door for the cleavage
showing bint and she was trying to chat to the judge in private eh!
oh yeah and previous hearing they sent in young nubile (I don't know?
probably to judgess y) barrister eh! who was all Oh your correct-termness
this, your correctly-addressedness that eh!