Sounds good but will it work?
2017-09-10 23:32:23 UTC
If it sounds too good to be true...

http://10news.dk/the-long-lasting-solution-to-the-refuge-crisis-the-perfect-refugee-camp/
Ned Latham
2017-09-11 05:06:25 UTC
If it sounds too good to be true...
It is. The only way to make something like that look cheao
is to igbire the running costs.

Just one itemL what wukk happen to the maintenatce vill when
the "refufees" start trashing the place?
Petzl
2017-09-11 09:01:58 UTC
Post by Byker
http://10news.dk/
the-long-lasting-solution-to-the-refuge-crisis-the-perfect-refugee-camp/
http://tinyurl.com/y6w7c8sz
"We" won't be told.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/travel_news/article-3774267/Faeces-toilet-seat-litter-floor-Shocking-footage-reveals-disgusting-condition-plane-flight.html
http://tinyurl.com/y6w74w4q
Faeces on the toilet seat and litter all over the floor: Shocking
footage reveals the disgusting condition of a plane 'on its FIRST
flight'

reality in Australia
"Three hundred boat people at RAAF Scherger Air Base in Weipa.
They are mostly single men from Afghanistan all are being accepted
into Australia. All men.
All receive the pension same as our pensioners. All get the same
amount again for hardship payment.
Equals twice what our pensioners get. All receive fifty dollars a day
for spending money.
Security staff employed to watch them. Chefs employed to feed them.
One quarter of a tonne of chicken a day alone is cooked.
They won't pick up their own rubbish.
There was a massive dispute because they didn't like the radio
station.
Another dispute because batteries were flat for the Nintendo games.
Tents set up for mosque prayers had to be air conditioned
The Bores/Wells set up to run RAAF Sherger adequately are now dry
because taps are left running all day long.
Sewerage systems now blocked with condoms (???) supplied to them [
all men.....remember]
Dept of Immigration & Citizenship (DIAC) wants Dept of Defence to pay
all the bills so they can hide the costs from the public by allowing
three hundred poofters into the country.
Australia needs to know.
--
Petzl

You're not being tolerant. You're not being inclusive. You're not being open-minded... You're being conquered."

Italian immigration was an advance point for Australia, followed by Greek immigration, then Asian all provided positive growth, benefits.

The failure has and is Moslem immigration where over 30 years they are planted in West Sydney it is a proven disaster which is forbidden to be spoken about.
Reality is
This is a Islamic invasion/war by Stealth!

Moslems are also history killers and twist historical facts and truth they call taqiyya kitman
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taqiya
Facts are:-
This Trojan horse invasion by Moslems was invented by Mohammed when he and his marauding followers fled Mecca in AD 622 to Yathrib now called Medina. Claiming “refugee status”
Medina welcomed them as “our” government does today!

ISIS is doing nothing that the Moslem’s “Prophet” Mohammed wouldn’t do!
http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2014/05/the_greatest_murder_machine_in_history.html

Mohammad himself was once a (claimed) refugee taken in by the Jewish run city of Medina, then called Yathrib (fleeing Mecca AD 622).
https://www.britannica.com/event/Hijrah-Islam
Within five years, Mohammed (joining with other invading “marauding refugees”) had driven out, executed, or enslaved every Jew living in Medina
https://www.britannica.com/place/Medina-Saudi-Arabia

For around 1,400 years Islam has produced the major majority of the worlds “refugees”! Always fleeing from what they created!

Still the same today!

This Trojan horse invasion continues WHY?
Moslems and Islam are of course synonymous with terror!
It was and is a CRIME to allow Moslems in. Every politician is obligated to know the history of foreign people they bring in. If they had done even a little bit of study they would have found a bloodthirsty people, full of hate and terrorism.?

Mohammad invented this sort of invasion by stealth, Centuries old still used today.
The success of thier blood lust carnage is that Moslem have made their Calender year begining AD 622

"Our" repomse is to declare a war on "terror"?
1: You can’t declare war on a tactic – TERROR.
2: You can’t win if the “Good Guys” your soldiers are dying for are just a different type of bad guy.
3: You can’t win if you promote the problem – ISLAM.
4: And you can’t win overseas if you are losing at home

Hmmm
2017-09-12 23:41:42 UTC
If it sounds too good to be true...
Hopefully the sign of things to come to bite Byker's arse!
Better late than never.....

And let us hope for more "good news' like this!

~~~
* Neo-Nazi group National Action banned by UK home secretary*

"Support for antisemitic white suprematist group outlawed under Amber
Rudd move to proscribe it as a terrorist organisation"

<https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/dec/12/neo-nazi-group-national-
action-banned-by-uk-home-secretary>

"

A neo-Nazi group that celebrated the murder of the Labour MP Jo Cox is to
become the first far-right group to be proscribed as a terrorist
organisation by the home secretary.

Support or membership of National Action, an antisemitic white
supremacist group, will become a criminal offence under the Terrorism Act
2000, pending approval from parliament.

National Action has held demonstrations in UK cities with banners that
say “Hitler was right”, and speakers have been filmed telling a small
group of supporters about “the disease of international Jewry” and that
“when the time comes they’ll be in the chambers”.

The group has also been filmed training supporters in hand-to-hand
combat, and putting up posters across Liverpool and Newbury declaring
them “white zones”. The slogan on its website is “Death to traitors,
freedom for Britain,” which was the only statement given in court by
Cox’s murderer, Thomas Mair.

After the order comes into force, arranging meetings or wearing branded
clothing from the group will also be illegal, with breaches of the order
carrying a possible maximum sentence of 10 years in prison or an
unlimited fine.

The home secretary, Amber Rudd, said the group had no place in British
society. “I am clear that the safety and security of our families,
communities and country comes first,” she said. “So today I am taking
action to proscribe the neo-Nazi group National Action. This will mean
that being a member of, or inviting support for, this organisation will
be a criminal offence.

“National Action is a racist, antisemitic and homophobic organisation
which stirs up hatred, glorifies violence and promotes a vile ideology,
and I will not stand for it. It has absolutely no place in a Britain that
works for everyone.”

The order is expected to come into force on Friday after debates in
parliament on Wednesday and Thursday.
Britain's far right in 2016: fractured, unpredictable, dispirited … and
violent
Read more

The Home Office said the decision had been taken by Rudd prior to the
trial of Mair, a far-right extremist who was convicted and sentenced for
the murder of Cox outside her constituency surgery shortly before the EU
referendum.

However, the debate could not be put before the House of Commons until
after the trial had concluded in order not to affect the outcome.

A spokesman for the Community Security Trust, an antisemitism monitoring
charity, said: “National Action is a viciously antisemitic neo-Nazi group
that repeatedly incites hatred and violence and whose supporters have
been involved in hate crimes. We have raised our concerns about them with
the government and the police on many occasions over the past two years
and we welcome the news that they are to be proscribed.”

Gideon Falter, the chairman of Campaign Against Antisemitism, said: “In
common with other terrorist groups, National Action radicalises and
indoctrinates the young, teaches them violence, attacks the police and
the public and demands the annihilation of Jews.

“This decision by the home secretary is something we have long called for
and sends a strong message that the far right is in the government’s
sights and will not be permitted to continue its incitement and violence.”

Rudd said last month that far-right groups were becoming increasingly
sophisticated, and about a quarter of the cases being handled by the
government’s counter-extremism programme, Channel, concerned rightwing
radicalisation."
USeless wankers wank away!
Ned Latham
2017-09-13 05:02:28 UTC
Post by Hmmm
Hopefully the sign of things to come to bite Byker's arse!
Is "Hmmm" a misspelling of "Homo"?