UK's stubborn lack of productivity linked to IR35
Add Reply
7
2017-10-10 22:38:32 UTC
UK's stubborn lack of productivity linked to IR35

No reward, no productivity! QUAAAaaaackkkkhhh!!!!

The fact is the pooliticians have got it so wrong.
In trying to prevent free enterprise on the jobs
market, they killed all productivity and became
a communist state mired in red tape
with zero productivity.

They don't know how to boost productivity by
creating wage inflation and thus boost productivity
by allowing skills to flow to the places
where they are needed.

Instead its all stagnated away while the poolitician
gets net less revenue from the stagnation
and end up borrowing more and paying more interest
than ever.

Waaat a result for the treasury fscktits.
Their nipplets must be exploding by now
for becoming true commies.

Every time the state thinks it knows better
and get in the way of free enterprise, they
are ALWAYS wrong. Like public ownership
to centrally planned economies. It is not
the job of the state to pick winners.
Their job is the create the conditions
where free enterprise and winners flourish
and orchestrate the whole thing so that
everyone is a winner.
shutemdown
2017-10-11 15:43:11 UTC
Post by 7
[...]
productivity is low in the uk because of the primitive nature of the
economy

innovation is stamped out by "businessmen" in search of short term gains

people who aren't even interested in technology get ahead
it's a society of criminal thugs who are effectively de-investing

they keep it that way because they cannot understand the technologies
they exploit

there is no investment, zero -- that is not the model

look at the telecom
7
2017-10-11 17:20:44 UTC
Post by shutemdown
Post by 7
[...]
Not even remotely true. Almost everything of importance
was invented in the UK and productionized if not commercialized
elsewhere after it took off in the UK.
Post by shutemdown
innovation is stamped out by "businessmen" in search of short term gains
people who aren't even interested in technology get ahead
it's a society of criminal thugs who are effectively de-investing
they keep it that way because they cannot understand the technologies
they exploit
there is no investment, zero -- that is not the model
look at the telecom
There is the trader mentality to which the stupid majority of all businesses
leaders subscribe to and you can see these trolls a mile away all
ready to pack up and close shop on first sign of trouble.
I hate dealing with such trolls but beebeeshee etc trolls seem
to think its a good thing and have dragon's den trolls
master baiting on teevee for example with offers
of cash if you can suk their cucumber.

The factory mentality on the other hand is that we
got workers we are responsible for and products to manufacture,
so what must we do as a business to grow the company
and spread some wealth around.
In China, Japan, this is the primary mentality
and that is why they are the most successful factory
owners as opposed to trader mentality trolls in UK that have
nothing but straws to clutch at and a suitcase
full of moneeey packed and ready to flee the scene
at first sign of trouble.
ssos@bungay.com
2017-10-11 18:35:38 UTC
Post by 7
Post by shutemdown
innovation is stamped out by "businessmen" in search of short term gains
people who aren't even interested in technology get ahead
it's a society of criminal thugs who are effectively de-investing
they keep it that way because they cannot understand the technologies
they exploit
there is no investment, zero -- that is not the model
look at the telecom
There is the trader mentality to which the stupid majority of all businesses
leaders subscribe to and you can see these trolls a mile away all
ready to pack up and close shop on first sign of trouble.
I hate dealing with such trolls but beebeeshee etc trolls seem
to think its a good thing and have dragon's den trolls
master baiting on teevee for example with offers
of cash if you can suk their cucumber.
All they want is something for nothing,

i.e. "I'll give you all of the money for a 30% stake and in 3 years I get my money back".

So managing to get 30% of a company for effectively nothing.
Post by 7
The factory mentality on the other hand is that we
got workers we are responsible for and products to manufacture,
Do we manufacture much any more? Apart from burgers and fried chicken, that is?

And the ingredients for the burgers and the chicken are probably imported from shit filled processing plants in Eastern Europe, and the fries come from potatoes grown in Egypt.

No wonder everyone is panicking about leaving the EU. They have probably never tried eating stuff produced in the UK.
--
Posted by Mimo Usenet Browser v0.2.5
http://www.mimousenet.com/mimo/post
7
2017-10-11 21:07:18 UTC
Post by ***@bungay.com
Post by 7
Post by 7
The factory mentality on the other hand is that we
got workers we are responsible for and products to manufacture,
Do we manufacture much any more? Apart from burgers and fried chicken, that is?
Yes we do - nearly anything that is large finished metal work, concrete,
the very high tech like weapons, satellites, etc for which
no one else has the expertise.

With brexshit, the scope is for government funding of production
of common out of patent items such as switches, electronic parts,
most gadgets etc. If the men don't want to do it, give the
funding to women for copy manufacturing - plenty of money
in it because no one can compete if they factor in transportation
and packaging costs of finished product.
Post by ***@bungay.com
And the ingredients for the burgers and the chicken are probably imported
from shit filled processing plants in Eastern Europe, and the fries come
from potatoes grown in Egypt.
No wonder everyone is panicking about leaving the EU. They have probably
never tried eating stuff produced in the UK.
You need to look carefully at who is panicking.
Those who feign panic like the traders are selling you a trojan horsie
in the hope you might trojanic even faster and pack up leave asap
because their space is shrinking because they can't do their
import/resell thing with their suitcase full of moneeey
to run away as soon as trouble hits approach relies on
no factories in UK being able to service pent up demand.

Factories in UK on the other hand are just smiling - they couldn't
have asked for a better result.