Brazil Debates Fate of Millions of Idled Donkeys
BurfordTJustice
2018-04-08 11:32:47 UTC
All major issues solved...now on to the donkeys....LOL

Brazil Debates Fate of Millions of Idled Donkeys

APODI, Brazil-The dependable donkey once did it all here in northeast
Brazil, from hauling in the harvest to carrying children to remote
schoolhouses. Now so many of these ubiquitous beasts of burden populate this
vast swath of rural Brazil that they have become a problem-and for some, an
opportunity.

Modernity and the skyrocketing sale of motorcycles have demoted the burro
from its long-held status. Once cherished here for their hardy
load-carrying, donkeys are increasingly seen as a nuisance as they saunter
into traffic or munch greenery in people's yards.

"Today, a donkey is born and nobody wants it," lamented Eribaldo Nobre, 53,
whose family used donkeys to lug fresh water home when he was a child.
"Progress made this animal worthless."

Enter China, where soaring demand for protein has put donkey meat on the
menu. But Chinese consumers hanker after more than just the meat. They also
have a growing craving for ejiao, a gelatinous substance made from boiled
donkey hides, which is said to boost health, reverse aging and serve as an
aphrodisiac.

Brazil, with 1 million donkeys and world-class slaughterhouses and
meatpacking plants, is now looking to cash in. The plans to do so have
touched off an emotional struggle between those who see donkeys as animals
to exploit, even to consume, and those who want to protect what they see as
a steadfast emblem of Brazilian rural life.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/brazil-debates-fate-of-millions-of-idled-donkeys-1523098801
Shadow
2018-04-08 13:28:13 UTC
On Sun, 8 Apr 2018 07:32:47 -0400, "Bouffant du Jour"
Post by BurfordTJustice
Brazil Debates Fate of Millions of Idled Donkeys
They tried out all sorts of things.
They even sent one to a basement in rural Ohio and put it on
welfare. The experiment failed, because they later discovered it
wasn't a donkey at all, it was an ass.
Maybe you could give us an update. Are they shipping you back
?
[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012
BurfordTJustice
2018-04-08 14:00:41 UTC

"Shadow" <***@dow.br> wrote in message news:***@4ax.com...
: On Sun, 8 Apr 2018 07:32:47 -0400, "Bouffant du Jour"
: <burford/***@uk.MI15> squeaked, in an irritating high pitched
: voice:
:
: >Brazil Debates Fate of Millions of Idled Donkeys
:
: They tried out all sorts of things.
: They even sent one to a basement in rural Ohio and put it on
: welfare. The experiment failed, because they later discovered it
: wasn't a donkey at all, it was an ass.
: Maybe you could give us an update. Are they shipping you back
: ?
: []'s
: --
p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
2018-04-08 14:29:34 UTC
On Sun, 8 Apr 2018 10:00:41 -0400, "BurfordTJustice"
Post by BurfordTJustice
All major issues solved...now on to the donkeys....LOL
and the goats after that? You are one sick MF.

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.
--
p-0.0-h the cat

NewsGroups Numbrer One Terrorist

By Appointment to God Frank-Lin.

Signature integrity check
md5 Checksum: be0b2a8c486d83ce7db9a459b26c4896

BurfordTJustice
2018-04-08 15:42:05 UTC
http://imgbox.com/Vwh7YDjo

"p-0''0-h the cat (coder)" <***@fluffyunderbelly.invalid> wrote in
message news:***@4ax.com...
: <burford/***@uk.MI15> wrote:
:
: >All major issues solved...now on to the donkeys....LOL
:
: and the goats after that? You are one sick MF.
:
: Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.
:
: --
: p-0.0-h the cat
:
: Internet Terrorist, Mass sock puppeteer, Agent provocateur, Gutter rat,
: Devil incarnate, Linux user#666, BaStarD hacker, Resident evil, Monkey
Boy,
: Certifiable criminal, Spineless cowardly scum, textbook Psychopath,
: the SCOURGE, l33t p00h d3 tr0ll, p00h == lam3r, p00h == tr0ll, troll
infâme,
: the OVERCAT [The BEARPAIR are dead, and we are its murderers], lowlife
troll,
: shyster [pending approval by STATE_TERROR], cripple, sociopath, kook,
: smug prick, smartarse, arsehole, moron, idiot, imbecile, snittish scumbag,
: liar, total ******* retard, shill, pooh-seur, scouringerer, jumped up
chav,
: lycanthropic schizotypal lesbian, the most complete ignoid, joker, and
furball.
:
: NewsGroups Numbrer One Terrorist
:
: Honorary SHYSTER and FRAUD awarded for services to Haberdashery.
: By Appointment to God Frank-Lin.
:
: Signature integrity check
: md5 Checksum: be0b2a8c486d83ce7db9a459b26c4896
:
: I mark any message from »Q« the troll as stinky
:
tim...
2018-04-08 17:45:29 UTC
Post by BurfordTJustice
Brazil Debates Fate of Millions of Idled Donkeys
They tried out all sorts of things.
They even sent one to a basement in rural Ohio and put it on
welfare. The experiment failed, because they later discovered it
wasn't a donkey at all, it was an ass.
why does it being an ass matter?

(assuming you aren't making a joke about the alternative meaning of the
word)

tim
Shadow
2018-04-08 19:14:41 UTC
Post by BurfordTJustice
Brazil Debates Fate of Millions of Idled Donkeys
They tried out all sorts of things.
They even sent one to a basement in rural Ohio and put it on
welfare. The experiment failed, because they later discovered it
wasn't a donkey at all, it was an ass.
why does it being an ass matter?
(assuming you aren't making a joke about the alternative meaning of the
word)
I never joke (chuckle). It was an ass all right. Still is.
Just look at the credibility of it's posts.
The right-wing coupist burocrats were quite clear that the
funding was for donkeys only. Somehow the Bouffant managed to pass the
exam. I suspect heavy bribes were involved.
Right wingers are strange that way. Our Constitution says no
one can be put in jail without a fair trial, and the "supreme coupist
judge" just tore up the Lula's defense plea without reading it.
Another said in her vote "Since it's Lula, the Constitution does not
apply, but I can assure you that next week when I judge a right
winger, his rights will be honored"

PS Lula was convicted to 12 years in jail for accepting an
apartment as a bribe. It turned out the apartment belonged to one of
the judge's friends (The owner of OAS, who accused Lula of being the
owner). It's on auction to pay his debts. It never was Lula's.

Here's the official government auction:

https://www.canaljudicial.com.br/auction/offerDetail.htm?offer_id=1360877&auction_id=64845

//OBSERVAÇÃO: imóvel registrado em nome de OAS Empreendimentos - CNPJ
06.324.922/0001-30.//
I don't suppose I need to translate that ....
;)
[]'s
BurfordTJustice
2018-04-08 20:00:12 UTC
LOL Yet you are in Brazil, made people 'disappear' and
can never leave Brazil.

So enjoy your little hut and slum while we are free to travel the world.

LOL

"Shadow" <***@dow.br> wrote in message news:***@4ax.com...
: On Sun, 8 Apr 2018 18:45:29 +0100, "tim..." <***@yahoo.com>
: wrote:
:
: >
: >
: >"Shadow" <***@dow.br> wrote in message
: >news:***@4ax.com...
: >> On Sun, 8 Apr 2018 07:32:47 -0400, "Bouffant du Jour"
: >> <burford/***@uk.MI15> squeaked, in an irritating high pitched
: >> voice:
: >>
[...]
: ;)
: []'s
: --
Byker
2018-04-09 23:46:06 UTC
Post by BurfordTJustice
Brazil Debates Fate of Millions of Idled Donkeys
The Russkies and Euros will put them to good use:
https://tinyurl.com/y8tpxeov