good old tony blair is 'working to reverse brexit'
Add Reply
businessofraud
2017-12-04 08:03:20 UTC
what a diamond geezer blair is

Tony Blair has confirmed that he is trying to reverse Brexit, arguing
that voters deserve a second referendum because the “£350m per week for
the NHS” promise has now been exposed as untrue.

In an interview with the BBC Radio 4’s The World This Weekend on Sunday,
the former prime minister said that what was happening to the “crumbling”
NHS was a “national tragedy” and that it was now “very clear” that the
Vote Leave promise about Brexit leading to higher NHS spending would not
be honoured.
businessofraud
2017-12-04 08:11:49 UTC
“When the facts change, I think people are entitled to change their mind,”

damn right

or the whole process is valid -- the selling, the basis of the referendum

LIES .. not given the full facts.. this must be stopped, and boris
johnson et al, must be prosecuted for their fraud, their outright
deception. The bus must be driven into court. Pipe to outside on exhaust.
brum brum brum. 'and look at this your honor' (roar, psst, squeak). gasps
from the jury. gove and johnson look miniscule in the dock .. scared

yes .. we have exibit 13b stanage (a bus, latterly painted blue, which we
have restored .. as you can see there are bits of blue paint there, near
the wheel arches .. this is theresa mays bus)

your honor I present the 350m a week LIE .. jury draws in breath ..
people glaring at gove and johnson in the dock .. farting side

the bus drips oil on the carpet

yes a BUS your honor and this bus was driven around the nation & gove,
johnson, carswell got up on silly little soapboxes at the side of it,
repeating the lie

that is very big lettering, as you can see, your honor

this bus, this lie, is just one (slams telephone book of mis-
representation about brexit on the dock) .. of a whole load of ROT, of
outright deception, of the case for brexit. Do you not see that the basis
of this referendum was presented, honorable sir, by this government and
UKIP in a fraudulent, deceptive way.

SIR I rest my case. roar the buss exits .. the jury choking on diesel
fumes from the dislodged exhaust. JURY ADJOURNED

said Blair, who has always been a strong opponent of Brexit but who has
rarely been so explicit about being on a personal mission to stop it
happening.
m***@btopenworld.com
2017-12-04 08:55:34 UTC
Post by businessofraud
what a diamond geezer blair is
Tony Blair has confirmed that he is trying to reverse Brexit, arguing
that voters deserve a second referendum because the “£350m per week for
the NHS” promise has now been exposed as untrue.
He hasn't a hope in hell.

You can have ten referendums it matters not a jot. The process described in A50 will follow its prescribed course. The only way the UK could now re-enter to EU would be to go thorough the application process as a non member. This would take a period of at least two years and would be bitterly fought all the way.

I doubt very stongly whether such a process would stand the course.
abelard
2017-12-04 09:01:59 UTC
On Mon, 4 Dec 2017 08:03:20 -0000 (UTC), businessofraud
Post by businessofraud
what a diamond geezer blair is
Tony Blair has confirmed that he is trying to reverse Brexit, arguing
that voters deserve a second referendum because the “£350m per week for
the NHS” promise has now been exposed as untrue.
In an interview with the BBC Radio 4’s The World This Weekend on Sunday,
the former prime minister said that what was happening to the “crumbling”
NHS was a “national tragedy” and that it was now “very clear” that the
Vote Leave promise about Brexit leading to higher NHS spending would not
be honoured.
still lying for a living...at least he's consistent
Mike Crowers
Don't you mean he is a self serving arsehole? If you think so much of the twat I wonder if you would like to mention what his property port folio was prier to him becoming PM and what it had escalated too when he left....And of course his insipid cow of a wife didn't do bad either..Get over it article 50 has been signed..You lot really are bad losers, and when either of you are asked to state a positive reason to remain you go silent..
Ophelia
2017-12-06 16:35:07 UTC
Post by businessofraud
[...]

==

Blair is living in cloud cuckoo land. The Labour party don't like him
anyway and the last time he raised his head and tried to inspire the British
public to 'Rise Up' against Brexit ... I never heard a peep from the
Blairites ... if they still exist:)
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk
Mike Crowers
2017-12-07 07:27:33 UTC
Post by Mike Crowers
Post by businessofraud
[...]
He should be donated to the army for target practice...He is fit for nothing else..