Labour MPs called for Trump to be arrested for breaking British laws while in America
2017-12-06 21:50:32 UTC
Unbe-fucking-lievable. They've embarrassed the whole country. One of the
biggest shocks of my life was when Iran passed a death sentence on
Salman Rushdie, thus trying to impose Iranian law on people in Britain.
And now my own country's MPs have disgraced our country like this, and
Labour won't even suspend them. I hope every country in the world puts
these clowns on a no-visa list - they aren't just attacking Donald
Trump, they are attacking the sovereignty of every government and every
voter on the planet.

http://metro.co.uk/2017/11/30/mps-want-donald-trump-to-be-arrested-over-his-retweets-7121569/

PS. I don't know anything about either MP, so I had a little Google...

+++++++++++++

"LONG-serving Newport West MP Paul Flynn has called for the result of
June’s Brexit referendum to be given the same treatment as the infamous
Boaty McBoatface poll."

+++++++++++

[Chris Bryant] revealed he would go against the majority in his Rhondda
constituency which backed Leave on June 23 and vote against the Brexit Bill.

"I am a democrat but I believe in the form of democracy that never
silences minorities and I think the 48% in this country have a right to
a voice and for that matter the 46% or the 45% or whatever the actual
figure was in my constituency.

"Today I'm afraid I am voting and speaking on behalf of a minority of my
constituents."

++++++++++++++

So it's not just the electorates of other countries that these clown
despise!
saracene
We shold be grateful to #trump for exposing the stupidity of these particular laws of ours.
PeteFJ
2017-12-07 08:15:05 UTC
garbage snipped
Post by saracene
We shold be grateful to #trump for exposing the stupidity of these particular laws of ours.
The day we are grateful to Trump is the day he's impeached.
pfj
To contact the author then write to pfjames2000ATicloudDOTcom
saracene
2017-12-07 08:32:53 UTC
Post by PeteFJ
garbage snipped
Post by saracene
We shold be grateful to #trump for exposing the stupidity of these
particular laws of ours.
The day we are grateful to Trump is the day he's impeached.
pfj
It tends to be left liberals who feel like that. Trump defies political corectness, which is generally to be commended. Unfortunatley he has shown himnself to be still Jew ridden.