modern wimmin and cunts with more money than sense....
CheeseySock
2017-08-12 21:04:43 UTC
modern wimmin and cunts with more money than sense....

ah! well, they were made for each other eh!

following on from recent research rich cunts more likely to have a female
than poor cunts...

better the little you have and a peaceful life eh!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4784434/Drunk-bride-drives-car-
partner-bonnet-row.html

"A furious bride-to-be snapped in a row with her fiance, driving for
three-and-a-half miles with him on the bonnet of a new £60,000 Range
Rover **he paid for** after she caught him smoking."

typical judge says

'This was totally out of character to you.'

'However insane and a moment of madness, it was totally out of
character.'

seems to me it is totally in character for a modern wimmin, as though it
was a plotline from any of the modern incarnations of the english
soaps... coro., emmerdale, eastenders etc.
CheeseySock
2017-08-12 22:14:27 UTC
Post by CheeseySock
[...]
ffs that celebrity big brother... how on earth is that fat ugly hag yank
blogger in any way a celebrity?? big brother eh!

this cuntery is fucked!

how you ever going to ever re-educate such a bunch of utter dumbed down
fucking primordial slime?
Basil Jet
2017-08-12 23:37:38 UTC
Post by CheeseySock
[...]
He married a woman he met on Plenty Of Fish... LOL. What an idiot.

The caption says she was jailed when she got a suspended sentence. And
only banned from driving for 18 months! She should be banned for life!
CheeseySock
2017-08-13 00:09:15 UTC
Post by Basil Jet
Post by CheeseySock
[...]
daily stormer seemed to have a good analysis of the thing, wimmin on
dating sites generally looking for a provider, whilst fucking around, and
this woman was found at another mans house who I'd guess she was fucking
on the side or as main course....
Post by Basil Jet
The caption says she was jailed when she got a suspended sentence. And
only banned from driving for 18 months! She should be banned for life!
not sure she is entirely responsible for her behaviour, I'd say the bbc
and other mainstream (frank.n.furter school) media also largely to blame
for type-casting this as an acceptable/normal thing to do.... (also peer
group type stuff...)
Ophelia
2017-08-13 10:35:45 UTC
Post by CheeseySock
[...]

==

Agreed! I simply don't understand some of the 'youf of today' as they say.
I am glad I am not young any more.
--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk