God gave Jerusalem to the Jews
2017-12-06 17:25:34 UTC
It's in the bible. Ask god if U have any doubts.

----------------------------------

FUN & COLORFUL
facebook.com/liboriojolgorio

THE JUNGLE
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nffbCR_uCZ6znjf3gLiFRXSAoLzhWtoZ6U4S7Y37aKc/edit?usp=sharing
2017-12-07 04:42:30 UTC
Who says so? Jews and Americans.
Wakalukong
Exactly. Maybe we should ask god again.
2017-12-08 15:06:27 UTC
Post by Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher
It's in the bible. Ask god if U have any doubts.
Monkey, I name thee troll!
Starting a topic like this is just throwing chum into
the water, so you can enjoy watching the sharks -
in this case rge religious nuts and the cross-posting
anti-semites - feed.
The whole Tibetan schtick smacks of spiritualism, which
is little better than theism, anyway.
[quote]
Tibetan Buddhism embraces a vast pantheon of divinities.
[/quote] - MAGIC AND THE SUPERNATURAL IN TIBETAN BUDDHISM
https://library.brown.edu/cds/BuddhistTempleArt/buddhism3.html
Tired. Yawn!
Kevin R
I called upon god but couldn't get past the operator because she told me there's 100,000 gods. Then I remembered "God of the Jews," but I said "never mind."

-Wise TibetanMonkey (main conspirator)
2017-12-08 15:26:14 UTC
Self-appointed god's representative is also trying to give the western Asia-Pacific to India.
Wakalukong
It is said Jesus walked all the way to India. Why he never paid a visit to China?
2017-12-08 17:07:41 UTC
Post by Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher
It's in the bible. Ask god if U have any doubts.
Monkey, I name thee troll!
Who you cannot resist feeding.
Yes, feed the monkey! ;)
Starting a topic like this is just throwing chum into
the water, so you can enjoy watching the sharks -
in this case rge religious nuts and the cross-posting
anti-semites - feed.
The Jerusalem issue is stirring the world right now.
As well as other issues which to astute observers are
recognized as harbingers of serious military conflict.
Maybe not major, but they R stirring more terrorism and stuff.
The whole Tibetan schtick smacks of spiritualism, which
is little better than theism, anyway.
[quote]
Tibetan Buddhism embraces a vast pantheon of divinities.
[/quote] - MAGIC AND THE SUPERNATURAL IN TIBETAN BUDDHISM
https://library.brown.edu/cds/BuddhistTempleArt/buddhism3.html
Tired. Yawn!
Looks like your age is advancing upon you.
It's a beautiful morning here. Time to hit the road and have fun!

This t-shirt promises lots of fun: "Democracy gives U impotence."

My line is: I was impotent until I found the revolution, then I found "Banana Power!"

Of course I'm talking about political impotence. U may say Christianity gives U impotence too.

https://www.zazzle.com/impotence_t_shirt-235713544864159254