Trump & Muslim Prophet Mohammad - Both Right Wing, Both Allegedly Had Sex With Under Age Girls
Add Reply
SeaSnake
2017-08-12 00:18:03 UTC
All Trump lovers like to rape 13 year-old white Christian American
Girls - Why Should Trump Be Any Different?

The latest allegations of unwanted sexual contact by Trump come
from Jill Harth, a makeup artist and business associate of the
billionaire in the early 1990s. According to Harth, Trump
sexually harassed her on numerous occasions, including
cornering her in his daughter Ivanka’s bedroom and attempting
to have sex with her. In 1997, Harth filed a lawsuit detailing
Trump’s alleged repeated efforts to force her to have sex with
him, as well as a number of other outrageous and inappropriate
behaviors.

Harth, who gave an interview to the Guardian earlier this week,
says she first met Trump back in 1992, when she and her
business partner and then boyfriend George Houraney were trying
to recruit Trump as a partner in their beauty pageant event.
The New York Times cites a 1996 deposition in which Harth
describes their first meeting with Trump, when Houraney gave a
business presentation to woo Trump into becoming a financial
backer of the project. According to Harth, that marked the
first of Trump's many unwanted sexual advances.

Donald Trump stared at me throughout that meeting. He stared at
me even while George was giving his presentation...In the
middle of it he says to George, “Are you sleeping with her?”
Meaning me. And George looked a little shocked and he said,
“Well, yeah.” And he goes, “Well, for the weekend or what?”

In Harth’s complaint, she says that at a dinner meeting at the
Plaza Hotel the following night, Trump groped her under the
table repeatedly, violating her “‘physical and mental
integrity’ by attempting to touch [her] private parts.” The
suit goes on to state that Trump introduced Harth to Plaza
Hotel staff as his “new girlfriend” and, after a series of lewd
comments about women, blurted out to Houraney, “You know,
there’s going to be a problem. I’m very attracted to your
girlfriend.”

Following several phone calls during which Harth alleges he
tried to get her to come to late night meetings at his house,
she says Trump insisted on a business meeting at his Mar-A-Lago
estate in Palm Beach, Florida. Harth told the Guardian that in
the midst of a group tour that included Houraney, Trump
"forcibly" pulled her away from the group and into his kids’
bedroom, where they were alone.

“He tried to make his move. He pushed me up against the wall
and had his hands all over me and tried to get up my dress
again. And I had to physically say, ‘What are you doing? Stop
it.’ It was a shocking thing to have him do this, because he
knew that I was with George. He knew they were in the next
room.”

“If it’s not consensual and somebody pushes you up against a
wall and is all over you? If I hadn’t pushed him away, I’m sure
he would’ve just went for it. He was aggressive. And he has a
sense of entitlement. And he thinks everybody’s in love with
him -- every woman. I’ve heard him say things like this.”

Earlier this month, Harth granted a sit-down interview to
LawNewz founder Dan Abrams, in which she also alleged that
Trump was clear his behavior was predatory.

Harth: I had to push him off of me.

Abrams: So there was no ambiguity that these were unwanted
sexual advances?

Harth: Absolutely, on my part. In his brain, he thinks
everybody wants him.

Abrams: Right, but putting aside what he thought. In terms of
the way you reacted, in terms of what you did, you made it very
clear that these were unwanted advances?

Harth: Absolutely. When someone says ‘stop it,’ that’s clear."

The 1997 complaint, which explicitly refers to the attack as
“attempted ‘rape’” and says it “included touching of [Harth’s]
private parts,” states that after the assault, Trump implied
that Harth should “keep her mouth shut.” (According the papers,
“as [Harth] attempted to leave the premises, defendant Trump
again became sexually abusive by intimately touching
plaintiff’s person” and says she “immediately became nauseated
and vomited profusely.”) The suit goes on to detail follow-up
calls by Trump with requests for sex, as well as in-person
unwanted touching at subsequent business-related events. Harth
alleges Trump continued to pressure her to leave Houraney, even
as he was divorcing first-wife Ivana and dating would-be second
wife Marla Maples.

“Trump did everything in his power to get me to leave him
[Houraney],” Harth told the Guardian. “He constantly called me
and said, ‘I love you, baby. I’m going to be the best lover you
ever had. What are you doing with that loser, you need to be
with me, you need to step it up to the big leagues.’ He was
constantly working on me during that time and that took a toll
on me.”

Houraney, from whom Harth is now divorced, says while he wasn’t
present for most of the scenes described in the 1997 complaint
save for the initial meeting with Trump, he firmly believes
Harth is telling the truth.

“I know they’re all true,” he told the Guardian. “I knew her
way too long to think she could make up stuff like that. It
wasn’t in her. She wasn’t capable of making up the things she
said in that thing.”

Harth dropped her lawsuit a few weeks after it was filed. The
Guardian notes that around the same time, Houraney and Trump
settled a business dispute for an undisclosed amount. She says
she and Trump were on shakily “friendly” terms after that, and
that she wanted to move on, which is why she remained quiet for
two decades. That changed, Harth says, after the launch of
Trump’s presidential campaign when press outlets dug up the old
complaint and Trump responded by calling her a liar. She also
says she has voicemails documenting calls from Trump’s office
asking her to recant her allegations following the New York
Times article.

But Harth says “the topper” that motivated her to speak
publicly was when Trump’s daughter, Ivanka, stated on CBS This
Morning in March that her father was “not a groper.” Harth says
taken together, Trump and Ivanka’s discrediting remarks have
negatively impacted her life and her business.

“He didn’t have to say anything. For once, he should have
closed his mouth. He didn’t have to comment. We were on
great—not great, I’ll take that back—we were on good terms,
friendly terms. He didn’t—he started this. What is happening
now is of his own making, OK? I was quiet.”

16 May
Donald J. Trump ? @realDonaldTrump
No wonder the @nytimes is failing—who can believe what they
write after the false, malicious & libelous story they did on
me.
Follow
Jill Harth @jillharth
@realDonaldTrump @nytimes I didn't lie. You did. stop having
your daughter lie for you. You don't give a dam what damage
this caused me 11:59 PM - 23 Jun 2016
150 150 Retweets 174 174 likes
Although there’s been scant coverage of the allegations, Harth
is the third woman to accuse Trump of sexual assault. In June,
a lawsuit was filed in Manhattan federal court accusing Trump
of raping a 13-year-old girl in 1994, the same era as Harth’s
attack. That attack allegedly took place during a party held at
the home of Trump’s admitted billionaire friend, Jeffrey
Epstein, who in 2008 served 13 months in jail for soliciting
underage girls for sex. (Epstein remains a registered sex
offender.) Death and Taxes quoted directly from the lawsuit at
the time it was filed:

In the court filing, “Defendant Trump” allegedly “initiated
sexual contact with Plaintiff at four different parties. On the
fourth and final sexual encounter with Defendant Trump,
Defendant Trump tied Plaintiff to a bed, exposed himself to
Plaintiff, and then proceeded to forcibly rape Plaintiff.
During the course of this savage sexual attack, Plaintiff
loudly pleaded with Defendant Trump to stop but with no effect.
Defendant Trump responded to Plaintiff’s pleas by violently
striking Plaintiff in the face with his open hand and screaming
that he would do whatever he wanted.”

In the next section, she adds that “Immediately following this
rape, Defendant Trump threatened Plaintiff that, were she ever
to reveal any of the details of the sexual and physical abuse
of her by Defendant Trump, Plaintiff and her family would be
physically harmed if not killed.”

Another anonymous woman, identified as “Tiffany Doe,”
corroborates those charges, and says she witnessed the rape. As
AlterNet previously noted, “Tiffany Doe testified that between
1991 and 2001, Epstein put her on his payroll, tasking her with
bringing underage girls to parties.”

The earliest charge of rape against Trump come from his first
wife, Ivana Trump. The allegations were made during a
deposition taken during the contentious divorce between the
two. The book, written by reporter Harry Hurt III and revisited
in a Daily Beast article last year, includes a graphic
description of a “violent assault” on Ivana by Trump. Before
the book was released, Ivana recanted her accusations in a
statement provided by Trump’s own lawyers:

“During a deposition given by me in connection with my
matrimonial case, I stated that my husband had raped me. [O]n
one occasion during 1989, Mr. Trump and I had marital relations
in which he behaved very differently toward me than he had
during our marriage. As a woman, I felt violated, as the love
and tenderness, which he normally exhibited towards me, was
absent. I referred to this as a ‘rape,’ but I do not want my
words to be interpreted in a literal or criminal sense.”

While coverage of the various rape and attempted rape
allegations against Trump haven’t gained much traction with the
media, they seem to have grabbed he attention of the
billionaire himself. Earlier this month, Jill Harth granted a
sit-down interview to LawNewz founder Dan Abrams. In a
subsequent piece examining the media’s virtual silence on the
allegations, Mediaite (another Abrams property) noted that
Trump seems to have gone to great pains to refute Harth and
call her sanity into question:

The only one who seems to be taking the sexual assault
allegations against Donald Trump seriously is Donald
Trump...The media blackout would be odd enough on its own, but
odder still was that eight minutes after sister site
LawNewz.com posted Dan Abrams’ interview with Jill Harth,
Donald Trump himself got on the phone with LawNewz editors to
dispel the story. In the middle of the pandemonium that was the
RNC, Trump found his way to a phone, spoke with LawNewz
editors, and characterized Jill Harth as a crazy, lovesick liar
who had already been discredited by none other than the
National Enquirer. “If you look in the National Enquirer, there
was a story in there that she was in love with me. The woman
has real problems,” Trump told LawNewz.com in a phone call.
“It’s ridiculous, I’ve never touched this woman.”

Harth has said she wants an apology from Trump, though she
seriously doubts she’ll receive one from a man who, by all
appearances, has never felt contrition in his life. “I’m not
going to get an apology from him,” Harth told the Guardian.
“That would be nice, but he—I don’t fully expect one. But he
really should have been taught, if you don’t have anything nice
to say don’t say anything, OK? Don’t call me a liar."
SeaSnake
2017-08-12 16:47:13 UTC
On 8/11/2017 6:18 PM, SeaSnake wrote:

FORGERY!
Post by SeaSnake
All Trump lovers
UV2k5pE7oyAQ6qJtKueD0Q.user.gioia.aioe.org