thought as much, by uploading an image to badoo you grant them the right to do whatever the fuck they like with it!
Add Reply
CheeseySock
2017-09-12 12:46:21 UTC
thought as much, by uploading an image to badoo you grant them the right
to do whatever the fuck they like with it!

Oh! and they can sell it on to any other fucker they like as well to do
anything they fucking like with it as well!

this is the shitstem that must be smashed in my opinion. this is just
standard stuff for any part of the shitstem nowadays.... it needs a
clean sweep! down to how many levels of the heirarchy I am not sure...

https://badoo.com/terms/

Please note that by posting, uploading or sending Content on Badoo you
represent and warrant to us that you have the right to do so, and
automatically grant to us a non-exclusive, royalty free, perpetual,
worldwide licence to use such Content in any way (including, without
limitation, editing, copying, modifying, adapting, translating,
reformatting, creating derivative works from, incorporating into other
works, advertising, distributing and otherwise making available to the
general public such Content, whether in whole or in part and in any
format or medium currently known or developed in the future).

We may assign and/or sub-license the above licence to our affiliates and
successors without any further approval by you.

We have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is
claiming that any Content posted or uploaded by you to our app or site
constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights or of their
right to privacy or any other law.
Joe
2017-09-12 18:28:58 UTC
On Tue, 12 Sep 2017 12:46:21 GMT
CheeseySock
Post by CheeseySock
[...]
Quite likely that a lot of cloud storage and business systems contain
something similar in the small print. Even if they don't, possession is
nine points of the law...
CheeseySock
2017-09-12 20:28:09 UTC
Post by CheeseySock
[...]
it may be for them, but not for the proles...

they offered "free super powers" on deletion of account, and the stay
button is so massive compared to the "fuck off you spivs" button it
invites an incorrect press...