Preacher causes outrage amongst Christians for graphic Jesus sex scene - The head of the Catholic League called the scene an 'assault on the sensibilities of all Christians' - No Response From God
Add Reply
Rocker
2017-09-03 01:25:57 UTC
Preacher causes outrage amongst Christians for graphic Jesus
sex scene - The head of the Catholic League called the scene an
'assault on the sensibilities of all Christians'

The head of the Catholic League called the scene an 'assault on
the sensibilities of all Christians'

The latest episode of Preacher, currently on season 2, has
received a (probably entirely expected) backlash.

That's after the show included a graphic sex scene depicting
Jesus Christ having sex with a woman on the night of The Last
Supper; though they're shown in various positions only in
silhouette, there's a lot of pretty descriptive talk about what
they're doing.

Season 2's second episode, "Dirty Little Secret", continues
Jesse Custer (Dominic Cooper)'s search for God, as he crosses
paths with the Grail, an organisation attempting to keep one
giant secret from the world: that Jesus spent the night before
his crucifixion getting a woman pregnant, and spawning an
earthly bloodline.

The episode also saw Custer meet Jesus' 25th great-grandson,
Humperdido, who promptly responded by peeing all over his face,
with the Grail's attempts to keep Jesus' bloodline pure having
unfortunately resulted in severe inbreeding.

?Depicting Jesus in a grotesque sex scene is an assault on the
sensibilities of all Christians, as well as people of good will
who are not Christians,? Catholic League president Bill Donohue
said in a statement (via Fox News).

"We have been treated to this kind of fare from some
pay-per-view channels, but we are not accustomed to AMC getting
into the mud. If this is a signal of what it aspires to become,
we will rally Christians against it."

An article on ultra-conservative website NewsBusters also
called the scene "embarrassingly crass" and "so, so, so wrong",
while labelling its writers "depraved".

A reaction that's most likely music to the ears of Preacher's
creative team, with co-producer Seth Rogen simply tweeting: "If
this isn't a good endorsement of #Preacher, I don't know what
is."
Gronk
2017-09-09 05:27:48 UTC
Boo hoo.
Wile E. Coyote
2017-09-09 11:45:39 UTC
Post by Gronk
Post by Rocker
Preacher causes outrage amongst Christians for graphic Jesus
sex scene - The head of the Catholic League called the scene an
'assault on the sensibilities of all Christians'
Boo hoo.
I have a better idea. We should act like muzzies, get violent and decapitate
the cast, maybe car bomb the studio.
--
It's time for the students to step up their game and kill people like
Coulter.

Siri Cruise <***@yahoo.com> April 25, 2017
Gronk
Go for it, Big Man.
Wile E. Coyote
2017-09-15 13:49:29 UTC
Post by Gronk
Post by Wile E. Coyote
Post by Gronk
Post by Rocker
Preacher causes outrage amongst Christians for graphic Jesus
sex scene - The head of the Catholic League called the scene an
'assault on the sensibilities of all Christians'
Boo hoo.
I have a better idea. We should act like muzzies, get violent and
decapitate the cast, maybe car bomb the studio.
Go for it, Big Man.
So you agree that is how muzzies act, but not Christians? But you think
Christians are a bigger threat?

Gronk
People like you.
Wile E. Coyote
2017-09-23 11:57:41 UTC
Post by Gronk
Post by Wile E. Coyote
Post by Gronk
Post by Wile E. Coyote
Post by Gronk
Post by Rocker
Preacher causes outrage amongst Christians for graphic Jesus
sex scene - The head of the Catholic League called the scene an
'assault on the sensibilities of all Christians'
Boo hoo.
I have a better idea. We should act like muzzies, get violent and
decapitate the cast, maybe car bomb the studio.
Go for it, Big Man.
So you agree that is how muzzies act, but not Christians? But you think
Christians are a bigger threat?
People like you.
People like me what? That we don't act like muzzies but are more dangerous?

You kinda sound like a Nazi talking about Jews. We know how that turned
out. Could be a moral justification to kill you first.

Gronk
2017-09-29 03:26:13 UTC
Post by Wile E. Coyote
Post by Gronk
Post by Wile E. Coyote
Post by Gronk
Post by Wile E. Coyote
Post by Gronk
Post by Rocker
Preacher causes outrage amongst Christians for graphic Jesus
sex scene - The head of the Catholic League called the scene an
'assault on the sensibilities of all Christians'
Boo hoo.
I have a better idea. We should act like muzzies, get violent and
decapitate the cast, maybe car bomb the studio.
Go for it, Big Man.
So you agree that is how muzzies act, but not Christians? But you think
Christians are a bigger threat?
People like you.
People like me what? That we don't act like muzzies but are more dangerous?
You kinda sound like a Nazi talking about Jews. We know how that turned
out. Could be a moral justification to kill you first.
Nazis, and republicans/conservatives share a lot of the same values.

Like hating gays, for example.
Wile E. Coyote
2017-09-29 04:22:59 UTC
Post by Gronk
Post by Wile E. Coyote
Post by Gronk
Post by Wile E. Coyote
Post by Gronk
Post by Wile E. Coyote
Post by Gronk
Post by Rocker
Preacher causes outrage amongst Christians for graphic Jesus
sex scene - The head of the Catholic League called the scene an
'assault on the sensibilities of all Christians'
Boo hoo.
I have a better idea. We should act like muzzies, get violent and
decapitate the cast, maybe car bomb the studio.
Go for it, Big Man.
So you agree that is how muzzies act, but not Christians? But you
think Christians are a bigger threat?
People like you.
People like me what? That we don't act like muzzies but are more dangerous?
You kinda sound like a Nazi talking about Jews. We know how that turned
out. Could be a moral justification to kill you first.
Nazis, and republicans/conservatives share a lot of the same values.
Like hating gays, for example.
Hey stupid. Republicans do not hate gays. Nazis embraced homosexuality.

But for real hatred of gays i suggest you check on the treatment of gays in
Muslim countries.

Of course one has to think that by comparing republicans/conservatives to
nazis I think it is fair to say you want to kill us off.

Good luck.

Gronk
2017-10-05 03:53:45 UTC
Post by Wile E. Coyote
Post by Gronk
Post by Wile E. Coyote
Post by Gronk
Post by Wile E. Coyote
Post by Gronk
Post by Wile E. Coyote
Post by Gronk
Post by Rocker
[...]
That's why they made the pink triangles for them, right?
Post by Wile E. Coyote
But for real hatred of gays i suggest you check on the treatment of gays in
Muslim countries.
Conservatives. Just like Roy Moore.
Good luck.
Wile E. Coyote
2017-10-05 05:18:42 UTC
Post by Gronk
Post by Wile E. Coyote
Post by Gronk
Post by Wile E. Coyote
Post by Gronk
Post by Wile E. Coyote
Post by Gronk
Post by Wile E. Coyote
Post by Gronk
Post by Rocker
[...]
They were being persecuted because of thier views. Homosexuality was just a
smoke screen.
Post by Gronk
Post by Wile E. Coyote
But for real hatred of gays i suggest you check on the treatment of
gays in Muslim countries.
Conservatives. Just like Roy Moore.
Calling you stupid is an insult to stupid people. Calling you a bigot is
rational. This would be a better country without people like you.

Gronk
2017-10-11 03:35:52 UTC
Post by Wile E. Coyote
Post by Gronk
Post by Wile E. Coyote
Post by Gronk
Post by Wile E. Coyote
Post by Gronk
Post by Wile E. Coyote
Post by Gronk
Post by Wile E. Coyote
Post by Gronk
Post by Rocker
[...]
Is that why they also killed them?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_homosexuals_in_Nazi_Germany_and_the_Holocaust
Says the guy who is completely uninformed about what the Nazis did to gays...
Wile E. Coyote
2017-10-11 11:36:29 UTC
Post by Gronk
Post by Wile E. Coyote
Post by Gronk
Post by Wile E. Coyote
Post by Gronk
Post by Wile E. Coyote
Post by Gronk
Post by Wile E. Coyote
Post by Gronk
Post by Wile E. Coyote
Post by Wile E. Coyote
Post by Gronk
Post by Wile E. Coyote
But for real hatred of gays i suggest you check on the treatment of
gays in Muslim countries.
Conservatives. Just like Roy Moore.
Calling you stupid is an insult to stupid people. Calling you a bigot
is rational. This would be a better country without people like you.
Says the guy who is completely uninformed about what the Nazis did to gays...
Hey asshole, I've been studying the Nazis since I was a teenager. Back then
I thought it mkght happen here.

Now with the progressive left I see it is trying.

I know more about the Nazis then you do. Your knowledge seems to be based
on Hogan's Heros.

Gronk
Tell us about the pink triangles then ->
Wile E. Coyote
2017-10-18 11:33:29 UTC
Post by Gronk
Post by Wile E. Coyote
Post by Gronk
Post by Wile E. Coyote
Post by Gronk
Post by Wile E. Coyote
Post by Gronk
Post by Wile E. Coyote
Post by Gronk
Post by Wile E. Coyote
Post by Gronk
Post by Wile E. Coyote
Post by Wile E. Coyote
Post by Gronk
Post by Wile E. Coyote
But for real hatred of gays i suggest you check on the treatment of
gays in Muslim countries.
Conservatives. Just like Roy Moore.
Calling you stupid is an insult to stupid people. Calling you a bigot
is rational. This would be a better country without people like you.
Says the guy who is completely uninformed about what the Nazis did to gays...
Hey asshole, I've been studying the Nazis since I was a teenager. Back
then I thought it mkght happen here.
Now with the progressive left I see it is trying.
I know more about the Nazis then you do. Your knowledge seems to be
based on Hogan's Heros.
Tell us about the pink triangles then ->
Concentration camp badge. Every prosoner wore one to identify what "crime"
he had committed.

Now go fuck yourself.