The EU is now the Evil Empire
2017-09-10 22:03:09 UTC
Reader comment: "The Great Social War is here. It is going to be bloody and
thousands will die. I am not going to tell people to avoid war. We are the
ones under attack across the West. The time to defend ourselves is here. Our
governments are simply Communists in designer clothes. We have a right to
defend ourselves, unto death if necessary."
Why the EU Constitutes a Mortal Threat to Europeans

by Fjordman
June 15, 2017

Years ago, many Europeans hoped that the European Union (EU) might be a
force for good. In the early 1990s, even I shared some of those hopes.

However, these dreams have been put to shame. The time has come to take an
honest look at what the EU actually is today, not to dream about what it
might have become.

There have been disturbing, Utopian and partly totalitarian undercurrents to
the EU for years. These currents have now reached the surface. The EU
increasingly resembles a pan-European tyranny.

The massive pressure from illegal immigration in the Mediterranean region
continues. Hundreds of thousands of migrants have crossed illegally in boats
to get to Europe. They come from all over the Islamic world and Africa, even
from countries such as Bangladesh and Nigeria, where there is no war.
Critics claim that the EU through its actions has encouraged further illegal
immigration.

Many of these migrants have created huge social and economic problems for
local communities across Europe. It is furthermore an indisputable fact —
acknowledged even by the security services and some of the established mass
media — that militant Muslims are among the migrants currently flowing into
Europe. A number of Muslim immigrants and asylum seekers have been involved
in deadly terrorist attacks in Europe.

Some EU members states such as the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary and
Poland have widely resisted this. Yet despite popular resistance, unelected
officials in the EU want to force countries across Europe to take in illegal
immigrants from overpopulated and dysfunctional societies.

The European Commission, the EU’s government, has launched legal proceedings
against Hungary, Poland and the Czech Republic for refusing to give in to
blackmail from Brussels over immigration.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/13/eu-migration-showdown-divide-deepens-brussels-launches-legal/

Given that potential Islamic terrorists are known to be hiding among the
migrants, the EU is actively trying to force European countries into taking
in potential Islamic terrorists. This is pure evil.

Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orbán has been a staunch opponent of such
measures for years. PM Orbán has accused the EU of being “ openly on the
side of terrorists” against Europeans.
http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017/06/13/hungarian-orban-accuses-eu-favouring-terrorists/

Judged by the statements and actions of the European Union, it is hard to
disagree with him. The EU is now the Evil Empire.

After nearly a decade of debt crisis in the Eurozone, Greece is still
suffering greatly while the German export industry is booming. The euro was
a poorly constructed currency that is creating huge economic imbalances
within Europe. This is just one of the many ways in which the EU is actively
creating tensions between as well as within European nations.

Already before the financial crisis began in 2008, and long before the
current waves of illegal immigration in the Mediterranean, my conclusion was
that the EU cannot be reformed. I have repeated this statement for years.
The EU promotes crime and instability and weakens Europe’s cultural and
physical defenses. As I wrote in 2008:

There is a possibility that there will be a counter-reaction once the EU is
dismantled, but I don’t think we have much of a choice in the present
situation. I would liken it to having emergency surgery in order to save
your life. If you have the choice between certain death now and possible
complications later, you would normally choose possible complications later.
The European Union is not about cooperation for protecting the best
interests of Europeans; it is about turning the entire continent into a
Multicultural theme park while the natives get culturally deconstructed and
demographically crushed. The EU is a large-scale social experiment conducted
on hundreds of millions of people. It is not about economics of scale, it is
about stupidity of scale. The EU system corrupts virtually everybody who
comes close to it. It cannot be reformed, it can only be dismantled.
https://en.europenews.dk/Ten-Reasons-to-Get-Rid-of-the-European-Union-78453.html

Today, the situation is even more serious than when I wrote these words.
European cities are now rocked by deadly Islamic terror attacks on a regular
basis. More Jihadist attacks are being foiled nearly every week. Yet despite
these murderous attacks, the EU wants to continue Muslim immigration, legal
and illegal.

The policies of the European Union have long constituted a threat to the
freedom and prosperity of Europeans. The EU’s policies now constitute a
direct threat to their lives.
Ned Latham
2017-09-10 23:13:44 UTC
Reader comment: "The Great Social War is here. It is going to be bloody
and thousands will die. I am not going to tell people to avoid war. We
are the ones under attack across the West. The time to defend ourselves
is here. Our governments are simply Communists in designer clothes. We
have a right to defend ourselves, unto death if necessary."
Why the EU Constitutes a Mortal Threat to Europeans
by Fjordman
June 15, 2017
This is of iinterest world wide; especially in countries such as
Australia, whose PM so favours the invaders that he has given
them public and explicit support, disclaiming our resistance with
the words "We are your allies!".
Post by Byker
Years ago, many Europeans hoped that the European Union (EU) might
be a force for good. In the early 1990s, even I shared some of
those hopes.
However, these dreams have been put to shame. The time has come
to take an honest look at what the EU actually is today, not
to dream about what it might have become.
There have been disturbing, Utopian and partly totalitarian
undercurrents to the EU for years. These currents have now
reached the surface. The EU increasingly resembles a pan-European
tyranny.
The massive pressure from illegal immigration in the Mediterranean
region continues. Hundreds of thousands of migrants have crossed
illegally in boats to get to Europe. They come from all over the
Islamic world and Africa,
Islamic Africa.
Post by Byker
even from countries such as Bangladesh and Nigeria, where there
is no war. Critics claim that the EU through its actions hasi
[...]
And as *I* wrote in 2004: "multiculturalism is a politically
motivated social engineering program, part of a suite of
measures[*] aimed at ensuring that we, the people, never again
frighten the establishment as we did in the nineteen sixties.
It is a creed of moral relativism: it asserts the pernicious
fallacy that all cultures are of equal value and insists that
we, who learnt the hard way to dispense with Old World
attitudes, must now "tolerate" such attitudes on the part
of immigrants as being elements of their culture, even when
those attitudes are what produced the horrors they fled
from to come here. Multiculturalism encourages cultural
self-segregation and even, with its 'tolerance', encourages
people from hostile cultures to reject Australian values
and spurn identification with Australia".

Obviously, those words, like Fjordman's, apply world wide:
just replace "Europe" and "Australia" with the name of your
part of Western civilisation.
Post by Byker
these words. European cities are now rocked by deadly Islamic
terror attacks on a regular basis. More Jihadist attacks are
being foiled nearly every week. Yet despite these murderous
attacks, the EU wants to continue Muslim immigration, legal
and illegal.
The policies of the European Union have long constituted a
threat to the freedom and prosperity of Europeans. The EU's
policies now constitute a direct threat to their lives.
[*] The suite is in three parts:

1 Multiculturalism, to destroy our native cultures and
dissolve our communities and our unity into patchworks
of mutually hostile ghettoes;
2 Replacement of education with indocrination, dumbing
us down and conditioning us to obedience;
3 Extensive control of the media, expecially TV, to keep
us focused on trivial matters rather than the tyranny
they're reinforcing over us.

And of course, their Politikal Korrektness Kult is operating
in all three programmes.