UK's first all-female terror group
BurfordTJustice
2017-08-11 19:06:52 UTC
ALL-GIRL 'JIHADI GANG'
Trio of women - including a mum and daughter - accused of being UK's first
all-female terror group appear in court accused of plotting knife attack
Mother and daughter and a third woman are charged with conspiracy to murder
and preparing terror acts

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/4223822/all-female-jihadi-squad-knife-attack-plans/
Basil Jet
2017-08-11 19:41:51 UTC
On 2017\08\11 20:06, BurfordTJustice wrote:

> https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/4223822/all-female-jihadi-squad-knife-attack-plans/
> ALL-GIRL 'JIHADI GANG'
>
> accused of being UK's first all-female terror group

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erin_Pizzey

Pizzey has been the subject of death threats and boycotts because of her
research into the claim that most domestic violence is reciprocal, and
that women are equally capable of violence as men. Pizzey has said that
the threats were from militant feminists.
p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
2017-08-11 20:36:52 UTC
On Fri, 11 Aug 2017 15:06:52 -0400, "BurfordTJustice"
<burford/***@uk.MI15> wrote:

>ALL-GIRL 'JIHADI GANG'
>Trio of women - including a mum and daughter - accused of being UK's first
>all-female terror group appear in court accused of plotting knife attack
>Mother and daughter and a third woman are charged with conspiracy to murder
>and preparing terror acts
>

>https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/4223822/all-female-jihadi-squad-knife-attack-plans/

I dunno how they manage to keep getting hold of these weapons of mass
destruction.

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.

--
p-0.0-h the cat

NewsGroups Numbrer One Terrorist

By Appointment to God Frank-Lin.

Signature integrity check
md5 Checksum: be0b2a8c486d83ce7db9a459b26c4896

Shadow
2017-08-11 23:35:34 UTC
On Fri, 11 Aug 2017 21:36:52 +0100, "p-0''0-h the cat (coder)"
<***@fluffyunderbelly.invalid> wrote:

>On Fri, 11 Aug 2017 15:06:52 -0400, "BurfordTJustice"
><burford/***@uk.MI15> wrote:
>
>>ALL-GIRL 'JIHADI GANG'
>>Trio of women - including a mum and daughter - accused of being UK's first
>>all-female terror group appear in court accused of plotting knife attack

><cut_terrifying_crap>

>I dunno how they manage to keep getting hold of these weapons of mass
>destruction.

Did the MI5 manage to close Woolworth's ?
They did ? Oh !!!
Then I have no idea.
[]'s
--