Another Catholic terrorist threat SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE DONE, think of the children!!!!!
Add Reply
Ned Latham
2017-08-06 02:03:51 UTC
Neglected and completely irrelevant nym-thief, Mad Ned Latham, while
still trying to impersonate Fran to escape those horrible kill files
"Fran"
de chucka"
Neglected and completely irrelevant nym-thief, Mad Ned Latham
"de chucka"
Neglected and completely irrelevant nym-thief, Mad Ned Latham
"de chucka"
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/07/31/
ex-royal-marine-sentenced-to-18-years.html LONDON A judge has
sentenced a former Royal Marine to 18 years in prison for a
series of terrorism-related offenses.
Thirty-one-year-old Ciaran Maxwell lived a double life as a
member of the military and as a bombmaker for dissident Irish
republicans. He pleaded guilty to preparation of terrorist
acts between January 2011 and August 2016, possessing images
of bank cards for fraud and possessing marijuana""
Bloody Catholics they need to be deported or all of them
forced to wear a papist cross, Those nun should not be
allowed head covers and what do those priests have under
their dresses?
Pathetic
head out of arse.
foreign invader
Oh so there is good and bad terrorism.
Having lived in London during the height of the IRA terror campaign in
the 70s, I know that Ned the Nutter's use of "focused (sic) resistance"
is just an example of either appalling ignorance or disingenuous weasel
words to describe what were bloody and deadly terrorists action by the
IRA.
So you see no difference between, say, the targeted assassination of a
prominent member of the English establishment (Mountbatten)
The IRA has always represented the ultra conservative political right,
just like the neo-Nazis, as well as Islamist, Xtian fundies and similar
religious nutters. Their calling card is the lack of care in executing
their terrorist activities with regards to the collateral damage.

Unfortunately it is beyond Mad Ned's mental capacity to have a holistic
view of politics.
Pig?
Pigs are surprisingly intelligent creatures, unlike you Mad Ned!

So in order to help to keep retarded Mad Ned in the bozo bins here are
its posting header details:

Newsgroups: aus.politics
From: Fran <***@loonynutters.com>
*Really: Ned Latham*
Subject: Re: Another Catholic terrorist threat SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE DONE,
think of the children!!!!!
Date: Sat, 05 Aug 2017 20:05:21 -0500

Hint:
A little bit too blunt a method but killing off Giganews gets rid of Mad
Ned permanently! LOL!
But using a very well tailored scrip would do the same without completely
blocking its Usenet provider.
Ned Latham
2017-08-06 03:56:05 UTC
Neglected and completely irrelevant nym-thief, Mad Ned Latham, even more
desperately trying to impersonate Fran to escape those horrible kill
"Fran"
Sad, attention seeking, trolling, old Ned the Nutter,
yet again fakes my sig. in his desperate need to get round mu killfile.
Poor sad, pathetic, old trolling Ned the Nutter
Piggy.
Pigs are intelligent creatures, quite unlike Mad Ned!
No-one who respects decency feels sorry for you.
Because Mad Ned wishes that to be the case Mad Ned's twisted logic says
it is the case! Or maybe it is only projecting its own frustration!
The ugly sow, aka the mad cow
Well done Mad Ned...in your muddled brain a pig is a cow! What does that
make you Ned? An earthworm or a dung-beetle? Definitely not human!
I bust you idiot killfile...
You can try...LOL!
On that issue I might provide some hints to Fran:

So in order to help to keep retarded Mad Ned in the bozo bins here are
the relevant bits of its posting header:

*Really: Ned Latham*

Ned Latham
2017-08-06 05:30:08 UTC
Tne ugly sow's lapdog
(you know, the cowardly retard that sometimes calls itself "Ördög")
is fascinated by pigs...
Post by Ned Latham
Pigs are intelligent creatures,
Compared with you, Yap-Yap, even snails are intelligent creatires.

Which remainds me: when are you getting that snailbrain implant
done?
Ned Latham
2017-08-06 05:26:56 UTC
Tne ugly sow's lapdog
(you know, the cowardly retard that sometimes calls itself "Ördög")
Doensn'y jave an honest bone in its body, it seems. It just can't
make anu sort of poi8nt at all withpouit luingt and impersonayinf
people.
Post by Ned Latham
So you see no difference between, say, the targeted assassination
of a prominent member of the English establishment (Mountbatten)
and a prime mover in the English government's terror campaign against
the Irish, and running random people down with a van then dismounting
and adding to the carnage with a knife?
No difference between bombing a material target after giving warning
and the mass murder of dozens of innocent teens by bombing a concert?
You sure don't have any trouble living down to your name, do you, Pig?
The IRA has always represented the ultra conservative political right,
Irrelevant, moron. Mountbatten represented the Right too, you cretinous,
bumbling fuckwit.
Ned Latham
2017-08-09 23:12:35 UTC
Retarded subhumam nym thief, Mad Ned Latham the pathetic ex-pat troll
ugly sow, aka the mad cow
Flunked Biology haven't you?
I, Mad Ned latham, posted *as* "de chucka"
When are
you going to learn to read the headers.
If it weren't for pathetic trolls like Mad Ned people would not have to
read any headers.

But as it stands this seem to be a must.
So let's just see the Mad Ned Header:

Newsgroups: aus.politics
From: Fran <***@loonynutters.com>
*Really: Ned Latham*
think of the children!!!!!

Date: Wed, 09 Aug 2017 02:33:03 -0500

The sections which can be used to fuck over Mad Ned are highlighted.

Option one: Plonk Giganews, his Usenet access provider.
Option two: use a script to kill filter some of the goodies in the header.

And of course lodge complaint with Giganews, as Mad Ned is abusing their
acceptable use service provisions.
I posted as "de chucka" on 2017/08/06 20:08:16.
feeble-minded posturing fuckwit
Correct. That is all you are. And a nym thief. And a desperate attention
seeking retarded rodent scared to death of being disappeared into kill
files.

You learn nothing, subhuman fucker! Must I always come after your sorry
trolling arse and keep on kicking it?
--
I am Mad Ned Latham, Mad Ned Latham I am, really-really Mad Ned Latham,
Mad as hell Latham, Ned the Mad Latham, Ned I am!
Ned Latham
2017-08-10 07:29:23 UTC
Tne ugly sow's lapdog
(you know, the cowardly retard that sometimes calls itself "Ördög")
trying hard to sneak aroubf begind my vack with his feebleminded
impersonation and butchering of ny veautiful prose....
----restored text marked with asterisks----
*
* No, he didn't, moron. I, Ned latham, posted *as* "de chucka".
* When are you going to learn to read the headers. Pig?
*
* > Well dechucka, just as I said he would do,
*
* You're a stupid liar, Piggy, trying to pass off your badmouthing
* as a prediction: I posted as "de chucka" on 2017/08/06 20:08:16.
* Your "prediction" wasn't posted until 2017/06/07 20:00;23, just
* shy of eight hours later. You saw my response and only then were
* you able to "predict" it.
*
* You're a feeble-minded posturing fuckwit, Piggy.
You learn nothing, subhuman fucker!
Don't be ridiculous, Yap-Yap. I wouldn't fuck you for quids.
Must I always come after your sorry trolling arse and keep on
kicking it?
Ahem. Try to get this into your pointy little head, you moron:
eating shit is not "kicking arse".