heavy and sluggish
2017-12-30 03:56:55 UTC
<http://tinyurl.com/y7n754wp>
Russian Pacific Fleet to be bolstered by 10 advanced warships ..
Are they anticipating another Battle of Tsushima?
abelard
2017-12-30 16:26:27 UTC
<http://tinyurl.com/y7n754wp>
Russian Pacific Fleet to be bolstered by 10 advanced warships ..
Are they anticipating another Battle of Tsushima?
they are probably triremes
george152
2017-12-30 19:19:25 UTC
<http://tinyurl.com/y7n754wp>
Russian Pacific Fleet to be bolstered by 10 advanced warships ..
Are they anticipating another Battle of Tsushima?
they are probably triremes
Doubt it. The Trireme is to technologically advanced.
You want to see the Russian Navy buy a glass bottomed boat and wait

---
2018-04-09 02:23:39 UTC
<https://on.rt.com/92qj>
US military spent $60 million on Afghanistan power lines to nowhere
So? 17 billion rubles ($287 million) were squandered on the Kamchatka
fishing industry in 2016:

Oleg Smirnov
2018-04-09 07:07:08 UTC
<https://on.rt.com/92qj>
US military spent $60 million on Afghanistan power lines to nowhere
So? 17 billion rubles ($287 million) were squandered on the Kamchatka
fishing industry in 2016: http://youtu.be/NS7YqQsLHGY
I notice your fervor diminished in the recent months.

What happened, Shithy?
Byker
2018-04-09 18:21:30 UTC
Post by Oleg Smirnov
I notice your fervor diminished in the recent months.
What happened, Shithy
Among other things, I've been getting caught up on my reading:

https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/fifty-seven-years-of-russian-madness-joseph-howard-tyson/1121007536

https://www.amazon.com/Human-Rights-Russia-Citizens-Perestroika/dp/1784531251

https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/the-invention-of-russia-arkady-ostrovsky/1122821924

https://www.amazon.com/Nothing-True-Everything-Possible-Surreal-ebook/dp/B00L4FSVZ6