Mostly-Muslim grooming gang: 'White Women Are Good for Only One Thing...' [Islamic, Muslim terrorism]
Add Reply
Dr. Jai Maharaj
2017-08-10 14:50:12 UTC
Grooming Gang: 'White Women Are Good for Only One Thing --
for People Like Me to F*** and Use as Trash'

breitbart.com
Thursday, August 10, 2017

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017/08/10/newcastle-groomers-white-women-are-trash-police-are-racist/

Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti

http://bit.do/jaimaharaj
BurfordTJustice
2017-08-10 16:00:51 UTC
Yet the "proper" "PC" Brits run around saying this does not happen.
Thursday, August 10, 2017
Om Shanti
BurfordTJustice
Thursday, August 10, 2017
http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017/08/10/newcastle-groomers-white-women-are-trash-police-are-racist/
Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti
It's worse in Pakistan. Anyway these scum come from a Muslim culture but
are they Muslims themselves? The argument from Muslims here is that they
are not really Muslims but simply criminals, why bring religion into it?
BurfordTJustice
2017-08-10 20:13:15 UTC
Do Tell,
Thursday, August 10, 2017
http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017/08/10/newcastle-groomers-white-women-are-trash-police-are-racist/
Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti
It's worse in Pakistan. Anyway these scum come from a Muslim culture but
are they Muslims themselves? The argument from Muslims here is that they
are not really Muslims but simply criminals, why bring religion into it?
Walk around any town and you will find plenty of white women with half a
dozen kids all by different men of various races. I.e slags who will
drop their drawers for a half smoked fag.
I wonder how many of these so called victims were willing participants
eager for the free drink and drugs who were then put on the compensation
gravy train by the police in return for giving 'evidence'?
BurfordTJustice
2017-08-10 20:13:34 UTC
Thursday, August 10, 2017
http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017/08/10/newcastle-groomers-white-women-are-trash-police-are-racist/
Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti
It's worse in Pakistan. Anyway these scum come from a Muslim culture
but are they Muslims themselves? The argument from Muslims here is
that they are not really Muslims but simply criminals, why bring
religion into it?
Walk around any town and you will find plenty of white women with half a
dozen kids all by different men of various races. I.e slags who will
drop their drawers for a half smoked fag.
How do you tell an English woman has had three kids by three different
fathers? One kid is white, one is brown and the other is yellow. LOL.
I wonder how many of these so called victims were willing participants
eager for the free drink and drugs who were then put on the compensation
gravy train by the police in return for giving 'evidence'?
You got a point.
---