this weinstein (what you think he might be a bit jewish?) thing... do you think they need to stir up hatred of the jews more?
CheeseySock
2017-10-11 19:19:11 UTC
this weinstein (what you think he might be a bit jewish?) thing... do you
think they need to stir up hatred of the jews more?

mingled with oity toity feminist takeover (totally you-know-who-
controlled) fucking pussy riot eh!
saracene
2017-10-12 06:50:27 UTC
Post by CheeseySock
this weinstein (what you think he might be a bit jewish?) thing... do you
think they need to stir up hatred of the jews more?
mingled with oity toity feminist takeover (totally you-know-who-
controlled) fucking pussy riot eh!
“The Jewish youth lies in wait for hours on end…….spying on the unsuspicious German girl he plans to seduce……….He wants to contaminate her blood and remove her from the bosom of her own people. The Jew hates the white race and wants to lower its cultural level so that the Jews might dominate.” (A Hitler)

I'm not saying I agree with this, and Weinstein was not only far from a youth but only into wanking.