Britanny Pettibone
saracene
2018-03-10 19:45:40 UTC
https://twitter.com/search?q=pettibone&src=typd
saracene
2018-03-10 19:48:00 UTC
Post by saracene
https://twitter.com/search?q=pettibone&src=typd
https://twitter.com/Lauren_Southern/status/972518688753639424
saracene
2018-03-10 19:52:59 UTC
Post by saracene
https://twitter.com/search?q=pettibone&src=typd
https://twitter.com/Lauren_Southern/status/972518688753639424
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/03/martin-sellner-brittney-pettibone-detained-uk/
saracene
2018-03-10 19:55:32 UTC
Post by saracene
https://twitter.com/search?q=pettibone&src=typd
https://twitter.com/Lauren_Southern/status/972518688753639424
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/03/martin-sellner-brittney-pettibone-detained-uk/
I wonder if the immigration officer who compared them to the KKK was black?
Ophelia
2018-03-10 20:46:36 UTC
Post by saracene
Post by saracene
Post by saracene
https://twitter.com/search?q=pettibone&src=typd
https://twitter.com/Lauren_Southern/status/972518688753639424
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/03/martin-sellner-brittney-pettibone-detained-uk/
I wonder if the immigration officer who compared them to the KKK was black?

==

It make you wonder why they don't just lock Robinson up or do away with him!
I suspect they would if they could!
Ophelia
2018-03-10 19:52:56 UTC

Good grief!
Farmer Giles
2018-03-10 21:15:04 UTC
Post by saracene
https://twitter.com/search?q=pettibone&src=typd
I don't know when the masses will finally wake up to what is happening,
but whenever it is I suspect it will be too late.

No comment here about the disgraceful imprisonment this week of the
Britain First leaders? I know the usual Quisling suspects here will be
applauding, but I thought one two others might have been moved to comment.
Dan S. MacAbre
2018-03-10 22:37:43 UTC
Post by Farmer Giles
Post by saracene
https://twitter.com/search?q=pettibone&src=typd
I don't know when the masses will finally wake up to what is happening,
but whenever it is I suspect it will be too late.
No comment here about the disgraceful imprisonment this week of the
Britain First leaders? I know the usual Quisling suspects here will be
applauding, but I thought one two others might have been moved to comment.
Resistance is, as they say, futile. We seem to be heading for some sort
of spiritual Winter.
Ophelia

saracene
2018-03-10 22:39:05 UTC
Post by Farmer Giles
Post by saracene
https://twitter.com/search?q=pettibone&src=typd
I don't know when the masses will finally wake up to what is happening,
but whenever it is I suspect it will be too late.
No comment here about the disgraceful imprisonment this week of the
Britain First leaders? I know the usual Quisling suspects here will be
applauding, but I thought one two others might have been moved to comment.
I was going to till I looked into the case. I don;t agree wt.ih hate crime laws, but there are some contempt of court issues here as well as ordinary harrassment.

https://www.kentlive.news/news/kent-news/rape-case-series-events-led-1315787
Farmer Giles
2018-03-10 23:05:52 UTC
Post by saracene
Post by Farmer Giles
Post by saracene
https://twitter.com/search?q=pettibone&src=typd
I don't know when the masses will finally wake up to what is happening,
but whenever it is I suspect it will be too late.
No comment here about the disgraceful imprisonment this week of the
Britain First leaders? I know the usual Quisling suspects here will be
applauding, but I thought one two others might have been moved to comment.
I was going to till I looked into the case. I don;t agree wt.ih hate crime laws, but there are some contempt of court issues here as well as ordinary harrassment.
https://www.kentlive.news/news/kent-news/rape-case-series-events-led-1315787
And you believe these 'bought-and-paid-for' journalists who produce this
rubbish?

Those who had gang-raped this young girl - one of whom was an illegal
immigrant - were allowed out on bail. This was a 16-year-old girl who
had had too much to drink and went into a take-away restaurant and asked
for directions - and was then taken upstairs and raped by five men.

Are you happy that those who protested about this have been put in prison?

Would you have felt the same way had this been your own daughter?

I know you have your own problems right now, John, but both of us will
be dead in twenty years from now whatever happens, and I just wonder
what our children and grandchildren will have to say about us for
allowing the nightmare that they will surely inherit because we refuse
to protest about this sort of thing.