Kirk Douglas - Rapist
Add Reply
Pancho
2020-02-08 14:11:08 UTC
Apparently, when she wasn't being murdered by Bob Wagner, Natalie Wood
was being raped by Kirk Douglas.

We know that Natalie Wood is alleged to have claimed that she was raped
by a big movie star when she was 16, in 1954.

And we know Kirk (playing Paul Eddington) brutally raped a young girl in
the film "In Harm's way 1965".

Perhaps someone did the sums 2+2=5.

If Kirk was such a rapist, I would have thought he would have been
nervous of playing a part that echoed true life, in such a negative way.
Keema's Nan
2020-02-08 15:03:04 UTC
Post by Pancho
Apparently, when she wasn't being murdered by Bob Wagner, Natalie Wood
was being raped by Kirk Douglas.
Whatever happened to don’t speak ill of the dead?

Now it seems that folk can hardly wait until people are cold before slagging
them off.
Greekbasturd®™
2020-02-08 15:13:47 UTC
On Sat, 08 Feb 2020 15:03:04 +0000, Keema's Nan
Post by Pancho
Apparently, when she wasn't being murdered by Bob Wagner, Natalie Wood
was being raped by Kirk Douglas.
Whatever happened to don’t speak ill of the dead?
It was always a nonsensical premise.

Does anyone speak anything BUT ill of Jimmy Savile?
Kicking up daisies does not exempt anyone from being slagged orf.
Keema's Nan
It does if they used to be politicians.
Peeler
2020-02-08 15:49:33 UTC
It doesn't, if a psychopath is involved, you psychopath-feeding senile fool!
Keema's Nan
I only provide the bait... you don’t have to consume it.
The Peeler
2020-02-08 16:31:58 UTC
On Sat, 08 Feb 2020 16:05:15 +0000, Keema's Nan, an especially retarded,
Post by Keema's Nan
Post by Peeler
Post by Keema's Nan
It does if they used to be politicians.
It doesn't, if a psychopath is involved,
Which you now are.
Like I keep saying, you are ESPECIALLY retarded!
<BG> See above, poor senile idiot!
Greekbastard®™
But only by their fellow politicians.
Peeler
2020-02-08 18:27:42 UTC
On Sat, 08 Feb 2020 08:57:58 -0800, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by Greekbastard®™
Post by Keema's Nan
Post by Greekbasturd®™
Post by Keema's Nan
Now it seems that folk can hardly wait until people are cold before slagging
them off.
Kicking up daisies does not exempt anyone from being slagged orf.
It does if they used to be politicians.
But only by their fellow politicians.
Not if they were psychopaths like you, Goran ("Gordon" LOL) Razovic!
is any "meaningful" debate to lower the age of consent:
"If there isn't, there should be."
MID: <ZAMUE.174724$***@usenetxs.com>
Peeler
2020-02-08 15:47:52 UTC
On Sat, 08 Feb 2020 07:13:47 -0800, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by Greekbasturd®™
Whatever happened to don’t speak ill of the dead?
It was always a nonsensical premise.
That's not for a subnormal psychopath and pervert like you to decide,
pedophilic gay Razovic!
on Facebook is incapable of consent?"
MID: <Og0VE.1298131$***@usenetxs.com>
Incubus
He did a lot of work for charities.
Keema's Nan

That is their main defence.
Ian Jackson
2020-02-10 13:25:10 UTC
Post by Keema's Nan
Post by Pancho
Apparently, when she wasn't being murdered by Bob Wagner, Natalie Wood
was being raped by Kirk Douglas.
Whatever happened to don’t speak ill of the dead?
It was always a nonsensical premise.
Does anyone speak anything BUT ill of Jimmy Savile?
He did a lot of work for charities.
As yer man wrote:
"The evil that men do lives after them; the good is oft interred with
their bones."
Ian
Greekbastard®™
For easier access to children!
Peeler
2020-02-10 13:58:55 UTC
On Mon, 10 Feb 2020 05:37:26 -0800, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by Greekbastard®™
Post by Incubus
He did a lot of work for charities.
For easier access to children!
YOU would know all the details about THAT, eh, pedophilic gay Razovic?
"Paedophiles are still a long way from being widely accepted."
MID: <rlMUE.676067$***@usenetxs.com>
Dan S. MacAbre
2020-02-10 13:58:00 UTC
Post by Pancho
Apparently, when she wasn't being murdered by Bob Wagner, Natalie Wood
was being raped by Kirk Douglas.
Whatever happened to don’t speak ill of the dead?
It was always a nonsensical premise.
Does anyone speak anything BUT ill of Jimmy Savile?
He did a lot of work for charities.
I see a similarity with the question of whether it's acceptable for the
directors of charities to be paid in the hundreds of pounds. Were his
transgressions ignored because he was good for business?
Dan S. MacAbre
I mean hundreds of thousands :-)
Pancho
2020-02-08 15:47:39 UTC
Post by Pancho
Apparently, when she wasn't being murdered by Bob Wagner, Natalie Wood
was being raped by Kirk Douglas.
Whatever happened to don’t speak ill of the dead?
Now it seems that folk can hardly wait until people are cold before slagging
them off.
Something to do with defamation laws?

The interesting thing about this Kirk allegation is that I couldn't find
any real basis for it.

So I was just wondering if one person had confused fiction with fact and
that it had all taken off from there.

Hopefully Lana Wood or Robert Wagner will shed some light on the story.
If they don't know the identity of the alleged rapist, I doubt anyone does.
Keema's Nan
2020-02-08 16:03:28 UTC
Post by Pancho
Post by Keema's Nan
Post by Pancho
Apparently, when she wasn't being murdered by Bob Wagner, Natalie Wood
was being raped by Kirk Douglas.
Whatever happened to don’t speak ill of the dead?
Now it seems that folk can hardly wait until people are cold before slagging
them off.
Something to do with defamation laws?
The interesting thing about this Kirk allegation is that I couldn't find
any real basis for it.
So I was just wondering if one person had confused fiction with fact and
that it had all taken off from there.
Hopefully Lana Wood or Robert Wagner will shed some light on the story.
If they don't know the identity of the alleged rapist, I doubt anyone does.
A powerful, married, movie star; is the best anyone can come up with.

Which could be one of a hundred people in Hollywood at the time.

Wood seems to have been forced into ‘stardom' by her mother, and everything
was hushed up by her.
abelard
2020-02-08 16:09:14 UTC
On Sat, 8 Feb 2020 15:47:39 +0000, Pancho
Post by Pancho
Post by Pancho
Apparently, when she wasn't being murdered by Bob Wagner, Natalie Wood
was being raped by Kirk Douglas.
Whatever happened to don’t speak ill of the dead?
Now it seems that folk can hardly wait until people are cold before slagging
them off.
Something to do with defamation laws?
The interesting thing about this Kirk allegation is that I couldn't find
any real basis for it.
he likes to be original...even if it mean posting nonsense
Greekbasturd®™
Just another beneficiary of the #me joo movement...
Peeler
2020-02-08 15:50:45 UTC
On Sat, 08 Feb 2020 07:10:58 -0800, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by Greekbasturd®™
Just another beneficiary of the #me joo movement...
Just another display of your psychopathy and perversion, dreckserb Razovic!
Michael Ejercito
2020-02-08 19:15:36 UTC
Post by Pancho
Apparently, when she wasn't being murdered by Bob Wagner, Natalie Wood
was being raped by Kirk Douglas.
We know that Natalie Wood is alleged to have claimed that she was raped
by a big movie star when she was 16, in 1954.
And we know Kirk (playing Paul Eddington) brutally raped a young girl in
the film "In Harm's way 1965".
Perhaps someone did the sums 2+2=5.
If Kirk was such a rapist, I would have thought he would have been
nervous of playing a part that echoed true life, in such a negative way.
Do you have a link to the copy of the police report?

Michael
https://www.avg.com