Jordan Peterson
2020-02-11 02:58:44 UTC
Reports are saying he's in rehab for addiction...
that won't do the sales of his "12 Rules For Life" any good.

As Art Brut said in the song "Hospital"..

"They tried to make me go to rehab
And I said
That's probably a very good idea"
--
Basil Jet recently enjoyed listening to
Swoone - 2018 - Handcuffed Heart
Pancho
2020-02-11 11:05:40 UTC
Post by Basil Jet
Reports are saying he's in rehab for addiction...
that won't do the sales of his "12 Rules For Life" any good.
As Art Brut said in the song "Hospital"..
"They tried to make me go to rehab
And I said
That's probably a very good idea"
One of my favourite Jordanisms was him pointing out how incredibly
stressful it was to stick one's neck out in current times.

How difficult it was to speak, week in week out, without misspeaking,
making a clumsy statement that his enemies could data mine and then
endlessly repeat in the media to misrepresent him as a bigot.

Even without saying anything extreme or unreasonable he is almost
universally misrepresented in the MSM as an alt-right leader.

On top of that his wife got cancer.

If I was Jordan I think I would be addicted to anti-anxiety pills, too.
Basil Jet
2020-02-11 14:31:07 UTC
Post by Pancho
One of my favourite Jordanisms was him pointing out how incredibly
stressful it was to stick one's neck out in current times.
How difficult it was to speak, week in week out, without misspeaking,
making a clumsy statement that his enemies could data mine and then
endlessly repeat in the media to misrepresent him as a bigot.
Even without saying anything extreme or unreasonable he is almost
universally misrepresented in the MSM as an alt-right leader.
Because if he accidentally said "Grab 'em by the pussy" or "Haiti is a
shithole" he would have no place in public life?
Pancho
2020-02-11 16:42:47 UTC
Post by Basil Jet
Post by Pancho
One of my favourite Jordanisms was him pointing out how incredibly
stressful it was to stick one's neck out in current times.
How difficult it was to speak, week in week out, without misspeaking,
making a clumsy statement that his enemies could data mine and then
endlessly repeat in the media to misrepresent him as a bigot.
Even without saying anything extreme or unreasonable he is almost
universally misrepresented in the MSM as an alt-right leader.
Because if he accidentally said "Grab 'em by the pussy" or "Haiti is a
shithole" he would have no place in public life?
James Watson, Ken Livingstone, Milo Yiannopoulos, Kevin Myers. This
group's very own RH156RH is an example of someone who was cast out of
polite society for saying the wrong thing.

Trump is exceptional, I think part of the reason he won is because a lot
of people are sick of media witch hunts.