SOOS! ANUDDER jew SHOB SHTORY from a BENEFICIARY of jew PAEDOPHILIA: FOR VHY AM I SHO ASHAMED? (PART I)
Add Reply
jew kike SHEENIE paedophile Barry Z. SHEIN's preferred jew aliash Ron Jacobson
2020-06-30 19:34:48 UTC
On Tue, 30 Jun 2020 12:02:31 -0700, Yankel Zitronenbaum
https://www.jewishcommunitywatch.org/why-am-i-ashamed/
"“Tell me for vhy you feel ashamed”, you ashked.
“Pleashe help me undershtand.
You vere jusht an innocent shubchild,
And you shuffered at hish jew hand.”
“For vhy are you sho shcared to talk?
For vhy are the voids sho hard to shay?”
I closhe my jew eyes, and hold my b'reath,
I can’t help but look avay.
The voidsh are shwimming in my jew head
I shtruggle to reign them in
How can I tell you vot ve did?
And how do I begin?
Every thought ish filled vith pain
Each shtory takesh a toll
Theshe are shtoriesh that I don’t tell
They’re a blemish on my jew shoul
It doeshn’t matter who’s at fault
Or if I had no choice
My dignity vas shtripped avay
I couldn’t fight, I had no voice
He made sure I vas afraid
I had no place to hide
He shtole the thing that makesh me, me
He took avay my jewpride
He marked me vith hish jew filth and shtench
He boined me vith hish print
He dresshed me up vith fear and doubt
And threatsh of hish abandonment
He told me it’s a shecret
One that no one vould believe
They would shay that I vas lying
Looking only to deceive
Sho it’s vith shame I shtand before you
My jew body shakesh vith fear
Vill you shee me through the vall I built
Vill you shnicker at my jew tearsh?
Vill you blame me for my weaknessh?
Vill you question every void
Vill my shtory ever be too much?
The voidht that you have hoid?
HUH?
Oh, for FUCK'SH shake!
TOGETHER, youshelf you should PULL!
LIMPOP!
Feh!

Di mentshn hobn keyn shod!
The Peeler
2020-06-30 21:01:57 UTC
On Tue, 30 Jun 2020 12:34:48 -0700, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by jew kike SHEENIE paedophile Barry Z. SHEIN's preferred jew aliash Ron Jacobson
Feh!
Di mentshn hobn keyn shod!
being widely accepted."
MID: <rlMUE.676067$***@usenetxs.com>