Boris wants to be both Churchill and Roosevelt
2020-06-30 19:19:23 UTC
From his speech today, Boris wants to be like Churchill and Roosevelt.

His track record is more like Trump.

We have another 4.5 years of this delusional rhetoric. At least it's
entertaining.
m***@btopenworld.com
2020-07-01 03:18:10 UTC
From his speech today, Boris wants to be like Churchill and Roosevelt.
And the alternative is better?
A. Filip
2020-07-01 04:06:32 UTC
Post by Pamela
From his speech today, Boris wants to be like Churchill and Roosevelt.
His track record is more like Trump.
We have another 4.5 years of this delusional rhetoric. At least it's
entertaining.
Trump will face *direct* voters' vote of confidence this year.
BJ and UK political system is high above such "nuisances".
BJ executes God's given right to rule Little Britain.
Long live white weakness! ;-)
--
A. Filip
Algernon Goss-Custard
2020-07-01 08:18:18 UTC
Post by A. Filip
Post by Pamela
From his speech today, Boris wants to be like Churchill and Roosevelt.
His track record is more like Trump.
We have another 4.5 years of this delusional rhetoric. At least it's
entertaining.
Trump will face *direct* voters' vote of confidence this year.
BJ and UK political system is high above such "nuisances".
BJ executes God's given right to rule Little Britain.
Entirely accurate, apart from the small detail of last December's
general election which Boris's party won by a record majority.
--
Algernon