MPs now turning against Johnson
Mark, Devon
2019-10-22 06:25:56 UTC
I think many MPs of all parties are now starting to turn against Johnson. Especially when seeing the infantile way he behaves when under any pressure whatsoever.

A PM needs to be someone who is reliable and faithful, intelligent and decent, and a protector of the UK. Johnson is none of those things, and the last few days have proven this.

Now fewer and fewer MPs are wanting to be seen to support this clown-child of a PM.....and any who support him today will be 'marked' by their electorate as 'Johnson appeasers', and will suffer the consequences in the future.

Intelligent MPs of all parties are now turning against this disastrous PM.
abelard
2019-10-22 09:50:37 UTC
On Mon, 21 Oct 2019 23:25:56 -0700 (PDT), "Mark, Devon"
Post by Mark, Devon
I think
you keep making that false claim

do you believe people do not see through you?
He thinks not.
abelard
2019-10-22 10:17:16 UTC
On Tue, 22 Oct 2019 09:59:42 -0000 (UTC), Incubus
Post by Mark, Devon
I think
you keep making that false claim
do you believe people do not see through you?
He thinks not.
one could name him after finknottle, only trouble, he is a fink
Therefore he is not. :-)
Farmer Giles
They most certainly can, Babbelard, and through you too!
Mark Devon
2019-10-22 15:29:04 UTC
((do you believe people do not see through you?))

Well, you obviously struggle to see right through Flocksy Muggsy....adviser to BinZo....lol.

MPs of all parties now seriously doubt Johnson's intent, integrity, honesty and competence. Fewer and fewer MPs want to be associated with him......he has no plan.
m***@btopenworld.com
2019-10-22 10:45:57 UTC
I think .... ?
Mark Devon
2019-10-22 15:24:28 UTC
((I think))

Are you still 'smarting' from your 'we won't pay them a single penny' assertion? You didn't think very clearly then, did you? Now, are you, like Farage, appalled at BonZo's deal? Or have you u-turned like the Eton Playboys and Abbie? I expect so.
Mark Devon
2019-10-22 15:31:53 UTC
Even BonZo doesn't know the details of his own bill! Lazy Boy BonZo just can't do anything right!
Mark Devon
2019-10-22 15:43:04 UTC
And now BonZo is backing down even more! Is there no end to Clown BonZo's idiocy?
afsljfl
2019-10-22 23:01:58 UTC
Post by Mark, Devon
I think many MPs of all parties are now starting to turn against
Johnson. Especially when seeing the infantile way he behaves when under
any pressure whatsoever.
A PM needs to be someone who is reliable and faithful, intelligent and
decent, and a protector of the UK. Johnson is none of those things, and
the last few days have proven this.
Now fewer and fewer MPs are wanting to be seen to support this
clown-child of a PM.....and any who support him today will be 'marked'
by their electorate as 'Johnson appeasers', and will suffer the
consequences in the future.
Intelligent MPs of all parties are now turning against this disastrous PM.
oliver letwin was saying on lbc that all this , being out of bannon
playbook = provocation

setting up to fail

"will appeal to certain sectors of the voting public" .. in that boris
johnson is trying to force this through, to deliver their 'democratic
rights', but is constantly being thwarted by parliament

stated its all from cummings / steve bannon playbook. cummings he said,
was skulking around the parliament before the vote, and when recognised
scurried away 'like a rat'

the pro-rogation -- no reason for it .. but to 'display strength' to the
40 watt express reader

johnson is playing parliament entirely, to play the media, day to day

there is was no reason at all to force this through in such a way "mays
deal, may stated, required months of negotiation" ..

it's 'childish' .. letwin said.

but it's the kind of thick idiot, you will get from eton

btw. the idiot 'rees-mogg' walked his son through all those protesters,
walked him through that scenario, as a publicity stunt, as is everything
he does.

plenty of comment about that chracacter, that he is actually non-
functional, that he hasn't got a clue in anything at all, except the
promotion of his own bizarre character (he appears to shut down when he
is not given any attention0 .. if you read back about the chances rees
mogg was given, in trading, in his early days, -- his early boss stated
that he was incompetent, and that he thehn turned round and used him,
betrayed him. same as johnson would -- it all being a game of
appearances, publicity/PR. This isn't a government of anything, now but
of johnsons pretension, 'war games'.
sjfasjlasj
2019-10-22 23:25:25 UTC
re: that post, lbc
i think it was grant schapps, not letwin, -- who was talking
about johnsons childishness, --setting up to fail

the "3 day or evaluation of the bill", or the attempt to get
the bill through without examination (johnson tried to get it thru,
saturday, it was only published monday). = the same tactics, the
same playbook as "proroguation"..

its playing games to appeal to the trumpite/brexiter

'nationalist' .. in that when thwarted, he will be saying that he
is fighting for their rights, they being fucking limited and all,
and that they are being "thwarted by parliament" .. setting the
parliament against the people, constantly -- for msm/idiot express,
guardian banners

cummings he said was skulking around cos it was some kind of a setup.
when recognised he 'scurried off' 'like a rat'

brexit phase 1 : getting it voted for -> phase 2. - getting it thru,
cynical ploys, media manipulation, 'riling the masses'. As they will
continue to do, thru phase 3 (election), with aaron banks, others,
massive money. Far right, bnp backers of johnson never short of money.

facebook /google manipulation

the bbc, / guardian being paid, also

reportedly labour is outta money .. they can't fight the election on the
scale of the tories

so right wing industrialists have got their man .. it's going to be
dishonest -- with cummings (even though he is reportedly backing out
'medical problems') .. something I don't believe -- have it a media
operation from the top down, USING the parliament, day to day, as blair
did, in the modern age, to manipulate headlines. The parliament is being
used to play the media. The queen has been used
Mark, Devon
2019-10-23 07:01:34 UTC
Post by afsljfl
Post by Mark, Devon
[...]
Yes. Headless chicken BonZo for the last few days. Panicking all over the place, one bad decision after another. Few weeks ago managed to sack people who's support he needs. But he hasn't, so far, got rid of Muggled.

Brexit will happen, but not on the ERG terms, nor Farage's, thank god. No supposed 'real rexiteer' will be even slightly happy.
Keema's Nan
2019-10-23 08:08:59 UTC
Post by Mark, Devon
Post by afsljfl
Post by Mark, Devon
[...]
Hooray. That is what we told you all along.
Post by Mark, Devon
but not on the ERG terms, nor Farage's, thank god. No
supposed 'real rexiteer' will be even slightly happy.
I must be a false Brexiteer then; but whatever sour grapes names you come up
with to describe us, Brexiteers are on the verge of getting what we wanted.
And if an election puts another 40-50 Labour MPs out of a job, that will be
the icing on the cake.
Ophelia

+1
Mark Devon
2019-10-23 12:50:39 UTC
BonZo.... can't get his words right..... can't get facts right....did he really get an Eton education? If so then given his numerous errors either Eton is rubbish or BonZo is thick, along with Muggled.
Mark Devon
2019-10-23 15:29:05 UTC
He said the buck stops 100% with him if Brexit isn't done by the end of October. So, that means no fulfilling of his promise to deliver £350m extra per week for the NHS from the start of November.
Mark Devon
2019-10-23 16:45:46 UTC
And today he rings Angela to say he didn't want at extension. Well, she knows that! Everyone knows that, you petulant child! Adult-up! Stop being in permanent denial! Grief!
Mark, Devon
2019-10-24 06:51:33 UTC
Post by Mark Devon
And today he rings Angela to say he didn't want at extension. Well, she knows that! Everyone knows that, you petulant child! Adult-up! Stop being in permanent denial! Grief!
Exactly! BonZo…..in the world of adults you can't always get what you want! I know this was the case when you were given everything on a plate by Dadsy as a boy, but things are different now!

Does Momsy still tie your laces?

Have you had a falling out with Moggsy yet?

Can you pronounce 'visceral'?
Mark, Devon
2019-10-24 06:54:41 UTC
BonZo....."it's my party and I'll cry if I want to" and he goes stomping off to Dadsy and Momsy.

When will he fire Cummings, the plank-head?
abelard
2019-10-24 09:16:46 UTC
On Wed, 23 Oct 2019 23:54:41 -0700 (PDT), "Mark, Devon"
Post by Mark, Devon
BonZo....."it's my party and I'll cry if I want to" and he goes stomping off to Dadsy and Momsy.
When will he fire Cummings, the plank-head?
i'm waiting for you to answer your post again

get on with it please, it is so exciting each time you reply to
yourself

can you exceed the rubbish you pasted last time....your
fans are all desperate to know
Mark Devon
2019-10-24 15:54:15 UTC

Do you believe BonZo when he says, and continues to say, that Brexit will be done by the end of this month?
Dan S. MacAbre
2019-10-24 16:04:08 UTC
Post by Mark Devon
((you exceed the rubbish you pasted last time....your
fans are all desperate to know))
Do you believe BonZo when he says, and continues to say, that Brexit will be done by the end of this month?
It's a bold claim, and if it gets done, it'll be fascinating to watch it
unfold. But is it still the default that we leave without a deal on the
31st? What with all the Parliamentary plots and shenanigans, I honestly
don't know any more. One of the more baffling aspects of the whole
thing is that even at this late stage, after three years of pissing
about, we still don't know if we'll leave, or not.
Incubus
2019-10-24 16:09:13 UTC
Post by Dan S. MacAbre
Post by Mark Devon
((you exceed the rubbish you pasted last time....your
fans are all desperate to know))
Do you believe BonZo when he says, and continues to say, that Brexit will be done by the end of this month?
It's a bold claim, and if it gets done, it'll be fascinating to watch it
unfold. But is it still the default that we leave without a deal on the
31st? What with all the Parliamentary plots and shenanigans, I honestly
don't know any more. One of the more baffling aspects of the whole
thing is that even at this late stage, after three years of pissing
about, we still don't know if we'll leave, or not.
Democracy has been put on hold, possibly to be cancelled until the next General Election.

As things stand, until an extension is granted, we leave without a deal by
default. However, I suspect were that to happen then a deal would quickly be
arranged by both parties.
Mark, Devon
2019-10-24 16:46:43 UTC
Post by Dan S. MacAbre
It's a bold claim, and if it gets done, it'll be fascinating to watch it
unfold.>>
Some would say it was a foolish promise, and demonstrates severe misjudgment.

Post by Dan S. MacAbre
don't know any more. One of the more baffling aspects of the whole
thing is that even at this late stage, after three years of pissing
about, we still don't know if we'll leave, or not.>>
I think we'll leave but, as a Remainer, I am at least pleased that it won't be a hard Brexit....nothing like some, included BonZo, suggested it could be. However, the current 'deal' will lead to the break up of the union somewhat. But now, many Tories don't care about that at all, in truth.

The Brexit party are supposedly furious and any here who proclaimed three years ago that we'd not pay a penny, the border issue would be solved easily etc etc are complete hypocrites if they now vote Tory in the election.
Dan S. MacAbre
2019-10-24 17:57:04 UTC
Post by Dan S. MacAbre
don't know any more. One of the more baffling aspects of the whole
thing is that even at this late stage, after three years of pissing
about, we still don't know if we'll leave, or not.>>
I think we'll leave but, as a Remainer, I am at least pleased that it won't be a hard Brexit....nothing like some, included BonZo, suggested it could be. However, the current 'deal' will lead to the break up of the union somewhat. But now, many Tories don't care about that at all, in truth.
ISTM that as long as so much power is concentrated in Westminster, the
Union will always be rather fragile. It's bad enough living oop North.
Post by Mark, Devon
The Brexit party are supposedly furious and any here who proclaimed three years ago that we'd not pay a penny, the border issue would be solved easily etc etc are complete hypocrites if they now vote Tory in the election.
Well, people /are/ hypocrites; but it's not really such a bad thing.
Anything else would require superhuman consistency of mind :-)
Mark, Devon
2019-10-24 22:12:06 UTC
It's a bad thing, especially when the PM deceives. He failed as foreign secretary, and now as PM.
Keema's Nan
2019-10-24 17:15:41 UTC
Post by Mark Devon
((you exceed the rubbish you pasted last time....your
fans are all desperate to know))
Do you believe BonZo when he says, and continues to say, that Brexit will be
done by the end of this month?
It has probably already been ‘done’, in private negotiations with EU
leaders, but Boris is just playing with Corbyn and trying to call his bluff
over having a general election.
abelard
2019-10-24 18:02:18 UTC
On Thu, 24 Oct 2019 08:54:15 -0700 (PDT), Mark Devon
Post by Mark Devon
((you exceed the rubbish you pasted last time....your
fans are all desperate to know))
Do you believe BonZo when he says, and continues to say, that Brexit will be done by the end of this month?
that wasn't a reply to your last post/s

but you did exceed your own rubbish even as you dodged
Vidcapper
2019-10-23 06:15:35 UTC
Post by Mark, Devon
I think many MPs of all parties are now starting to turn against
Johnson. Especially when seeing the infantile way he behaves when
under any pressure whatsoever.
A PM needs to be someone who is reliable and faithful, intelligent
and decent, and a protector of the UK. Johnson is none of those
things, and the last few days have proven this.
Now fewer and fewer MPs are wanting to be seen to support this
clown-child of a PM.....and any who support him today will be
'marked' by their electorate as 'Johnson appeasers', and will suffer
the consequences in the future.
Intelligent MPs of all parties are now turning against this
disastrous PM.
I have not seen anyone who was not *already* an opponent of Boris,
making that claim.
--
Paul Hyett, Cheltenham