Wuhan was site of China's only laboratory which dealt with Coronavirus
2020-02-11 23:13:40 UTC

Basil Jet recently enjoyed listening to
Swoone - 2018 - Handcuffed Heart
Keema's Nan
2020-02-12 10:15:27 UTC
Post by Basil Jet
http://youtu.be/9gmjzqPTEg8
Didn’t they import their virus from Canada?

Last year a mysterious shipment was caught smuggling Coronavirus from Canada.
It was traced to Chinese agents working at a Canadian lab. Subsequent
investigation by GreatGameIndia (http://greatgameindia.com)linked the agents
to Chinese Biological Warfare Program from where the virus is suspected to
have leaked causing the Wuhan Coronavirus outbreak.
Basil Jet
2020-02-12 11:14:35 UTC
Post by Basil Jet
http://youtu.be/9gmjzqPTEg8
Didn’t they import their virus from Canada?
Last year a mysterious shipment was caught smuggling Coronavirus from Canada.
It was traced to Chinese agents working at a Canadian lab. Subsequent
investigation by GreatGameIndia (http://greatgameindia.com)linked the agents
to Chinese Biological Warfare Program from where the virus is suspected to
have leaked causing the Wuhan Coronavirus outbreak.
Do you have any reputable sources for this, and why didn't the American
chap mention it in the video I linked to?
Keema's Nan
2020-02-12 21:46:52 UTC
Post by Basil Jet
Post by Keema's Nan
Post by Basil Jet
http://youtu.be/9gmjzqPTEg8
Didn’t they import their virus from Canada?
Last year a mysterious shipment was caught smuggling Coronavirus from Canada.
It was traced to Chinese agents working at a Canadian lab. Subsequent
investigation by GreatGameIndia (http://greatgameindia.com)linked the agents
to Chinese Biological Warfare Program from where the virus is suspected to
have leaked causing the Wuhan Coronavirus outbreak.
Do you have any reputable sources for this,
Presumably, your inclusion of the word reputable was deliberate in order to
give you the leeway to dismiss everything but the official narrative?

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/did-china-steal-coronavirus-canada-and-
weaponize-it
Post by Basil Jet
and why didn't the American
chap mention it in the video I linked to?
Because he was a stooge in a suit, dressed and styled in order to look
exceptionally expert so that the sheep will believe everything he says on the
matter?
Byker
2020-02-12 21:56:37 UTC
https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/did-china-steal-coronavirus-canada-and-weaponize-it
I always wondered what was in those biological vials:

https://www.scmp.com/news/china/diplomacy/article/3043167/chinese-researcher-accused-trying-smuggle-vials-biological

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/hidden-in-a-sock-chinese-researcher-accused-of-trying-to-smuggle-vials-of-biological-material-out-of-us

https://www.masslive.com/news/2020/01/chinese-national-zaosong-zheng-accused-of-stealing-vials-of-biological-materials-from-beth-israel-deaconess-medical-center-trying-to-smuggle-the-items-to-china.html
Keema's Nan
2020-02-13 08:40:53 UTC
https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/did-china-steal-coronavirus-canada-an
d-weaponize-it
https://www.scmp.com/news/china/diplomacy/article/3043167/chinese-researcher-a
ccused-trying-smuggle-vials-biological
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/hidden-in-a-sock-chinese-researcher-ac
cused-of-trying-to-smuggle-vials-of-biological-material-out-of-us
https://www.masslive.com/news/2020/01/chinese-national-zaosong-zheng-accused-o
f-stealing-vials-of-biological-materials-from-beth-israel-deaconess-medical-ce
nter-trying-to-smuggle-the-items-to-china.html
Attempt at discussion via Youtube video?

No thanks.
Byker
2020-02-13 23:18:37 UTC
Attempt at discussion via Youtube video?
Here ya' go: The Case of the Vanishing Vloggers:

Pamela
2020-02-13 11:42:44 UTC
Post by Basil Jet
http://youtu.be/9gmjzqPTEg8
Didn’t they import their virus from Canada?
Last year a mysterious shipment was caught smuggling Coronavirus from
Canada. It was traced to Chinese agents working at a Canadian lab.
Subsequent investigation by GreatGameIndia
(http://greatgameindia.com)linked the agents to Chinese Biological
Warfare Program from where the virus is suspected to have leaked causing
the Wuhan Coronavirus outbreak.
To judge by the article, GreatGameIndia has done a commendable amount of
research into this.
Keema's Nan
2020-02-13 12:18:09 UTC
Post by Pamela
Post by Keema's Nan
Post by Basil Jet
http://youtu.be/9gmjzqPTEg8
Didn’t they import their virus from Canada?
Last year a mysterious shipment was caught smuggling Coronavirus from
Canada. It was traced to Chinese agents working at a Canadian lab.
Subsequent investigation by GreatGameIndia
(http://greatgameindia.com)linked the agents to Chinese Biological
Warfare Program from where the virus is suspected to have leaked causing
the Wuhan Coronavirus outbreak.
To judge by the article, GreatGameIndia has done a commendable amount of
research into this.
Since the virus was announced in the MSM, it has struck me that coronavirus
doesn’t appear to be a natural mutation because:- like everything else
viruses exist to multiply exponentially - and not automatically kill their
victims.

The illogical part is the ability to be undetected (by outward symptoms) for
14 days. This to me is far more likely to be a human engineered criteria for
germ warfare. What better way to kill a population than to infect them with a
virus which has no visible effects for a fortnight?

By the time everyone realises they have the viral symptoms, it is too late to
do anything about it....

Whether this is an accidental release, or a deliberate test, I’m sure
someone in an ultra secret laboratory somewhere, is taking a very close
interest in the results.
Dan S. MacAbre
2020-02-13 12:38:36 UTC
Post by Pamela
Post by Keema's Nan
Post by Basil Jet
http://youtu.be/9gmjzqPTEg8
Didn’t they import their virus from Canada?
Last year a mysterious shipment was caught smuggling Coronavirus from
Canada. It was traced to Chinese agents working at a Canadian lab.
Subsequent investigation by GreatGameIndia
(http://greatgameindia.com)linked the agents to Chinese Biological
Warfare Program from where the virus is suspected to have leaked causing
the Wuhan Coronavirus outbreak.
To judge by the article, GreatGameIndia has done a commendable amount of
research into this.
Since the virus was announced in the MSM, it has struck me that coronavirus
doesn’t appear to be a natural mutation because:- like everything else
viruses exist to multiply exponentially - and not automatically kill their
victims.
I suppose that something like Rabies, which is quite deadly, isn't
really a successful virus in that respect. :-)
interest in the results.
Keema's Nan
2020-02-13 13:08:57 UTC
Post by Dan S. MacAbre
Post by Keema's Nan
Post by Pamela
Post by Keema's Nan
Post by Basil Jet
[...]
But that is not comparing like with like. I don’t know a great deal about
it, but rabies is generally spread by saliva and therefore needs physical
contact between animals. I don’t believe there are many cases of rabies
being transmitted through airborne methods.If there are (and I don’t mean
spitting at each other), we need to be very very afraid.

Rabies really starts to multiply when l it reaches the saliva producing
glands. As the animals infected tend to be ones which bite others on a
regular basis, the ability to move to a new host appears well before the
virus reaches the brain, and death is not going to be a problem for that
particular virus, as in the wild other creatures are likely to eat the
carcass.