would be a good first-move to an alien/vampire takeover....
CheeseySock
2020-03-24 18:32:59 UTC
would be a good first-move to an alien/vampire takeover....

make the entire population of humans vitamin-d deficient couch potatoes
and keep the streets clear at night whilst they move around freely eh!
Joe
2020-03-24 19:25:13 UTC
On Tue, 24 Mar 2020 18:32:59 GMT
Post by CheeseySock
would be a good first-move to an alien/vampire takeover....
make the entire population of humans vitamin-d deficient couch
potatoes and keep the streets clear at night whilst they move around
freely eh!
A disease with a higher mortality rate would have been better. That's
why I don't see it as a useful weapon, though it may be a stepping
stone on the way to such, accidentally released.
CheeseySock
2020-03-24 20:08:39 UTC
On Tue, 24 Mar 2020 18:32:59 GMT CheeseySock
Post by CheeseySock
would be a good first-move to an alien/vampire takeover....
make the entire population of humans vitamin-d deficient couch potatoes
and keep the streets clear at night whilst they move around freely eh!
A disease with a higher mortality rate would have been better. That's
why I don't see it as a useful weapon, though it may be a stepping stone
on the way to such, accidentally released.
they maybe watched war of the worlds? didn't want too much of a
terrestrial origin vicious virus on the loose... :)

it is probably an exercise in how much the population will currently
stand, and how much they can be scared by an unseen shadowy enemy eh!

they done sars and mers already and they were quite successful for the
vaccine/tamiflu and professional media-pundit business... (I think they
proved later tamiflu was pretty-much placebo effect only, if even any
effect)

and how much the system-adherents will tow the line... i.e. the
enforcers...
Keema's Nan
2020-03-24 20:17:15 UTC
Post by Joe
On Tue, 24 Mar 2020 18:32:59 GMT
Post by CheeseySock
would be a good first-move to an alien/vampire takeover....
make the entire population of humans vitamin-d deficient couch
potatoes and keep the streets clear at night whilst they move around
freely eh!
A disease with a higher mortality rate would have been better. That's
why I don't see it as a useful weapon, though it may be a stepping
stone on the way to such, accidentally released.
I don’t think its release was accidental. It has had the desired effect of
putting millions of plebs out of work, and encouraging the parasites at the
top of industry to demand trillions in compensation.

Isn’t that capitalism in a nutshell? The top 5% of wealthy people get 99%
of the money, the other 95% have to make do with 1% or even nothing until
they die (and the sooner the better in the eyes of the 5%).