Sorry there will be no sex in heaven
2018-12-05 22:21:51 UTC
When are we telling the Christians that there's no sex in heaven and if there's any erotic thought it will punished with the whip?

https://imgflip.com/i/2o9ksa

It sounds kind of sadomasochistic.

FUN & COLORFUL
facebook.com/liboriojolgorio

THE JUNGLE
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nffbCR_uCZ6znjf3gLiFRXSAoLzhWtoZ6U4S7Y37aKc/edit?usp=sharing

ROAMING FREE CAMPAIGN
https://imgflip.com/i/2o8zkx
2018-12-06 05:35:51 UTC
Post by Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher
When are we telling the Christians that there's no sex in heaven
and if there's any erotic thought it will punished with the whip?
It sounds kind of sadomasochistic.
No Sex
Nor Shitting Or Pissing
For The New Body Of Humans
Make No Waste
I hear the angels are very sexy.

I hope they have a pussy.
2018-12-06 18:53:46 UTC
Post by Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher
Post by Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher
When are we telling the Christians that there's no sex in heaven
and if there's any erotic thought it will punished with the whip?
It sounds kind of sadomasochistic.
No Sex
Nor Shitting Or Pissing
For The New Body Of Humans
Make No Waste
I hear the angels are very sexy.
I hope they have a pussy.
Son Of Nothing
Or The Most Sexiest
Being On Earth And In heaven
With No Ass-holes
Nor Pussy-Holes
Nor DickHeads Like You
No Leaks
Nor Waste
Not A Or
Female Nor Male
No Need To Make Love
Tobe Love
Such a clever solution, having no holes.

https://imgflip.com/i/2oc6td

I wonder if god got holes.
2018-12-06 22:30:25 UTC
Post by Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher
Post by Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher
I hear the angels are very sexy.
I hope they have a pussy.
Son Of Nothing
Or The Most Sexiest
Being On Earth And In heaven
With No Ass-holes
Nor Pussy-Holes
Nor DickHeads Like You
No Leaks
Nor Waste
Not A Or
Female Nor Male
No Need To Make Love
Tobe Love
Such a clever solution, having no holes.
https://imgflip.com/i/2oc6td
I wonder if god got holes.
Well, Satan's angels wear black and have holes

https://imgflip.com/i/2oco6m

And all you got to do is deny god.
2018-12-06 23:46:29 UTC
Post by Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher
I wonder if god got holes.
A donut is part substance part hole. Remove the substance and that's the Creator.
That was pure genius and it deserves a proper name. How about the Big Bang Donut Theory?

https://imgflip.com/i/2od4na
2018-12-07 01:43:07 UTC
Post by Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher
When are we telling the Christians that there's no sex in heaven
Based on my observations there certainly is
i'm in heaven when i have it
Is heaven a never-ending orgasm?
Fruitiest of Fruitcakes
2018-12-07 09:53:23 UTC
On Thursday, December 6, 2018 at 1:45:51 PM UTC-5, Wise TibetanMonkey, Most
Post by Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher
Post by Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher
I hear the angels are very sexy.
I hope they have a pussy.
Son Of Nothing
Or The Most Sexiest
Being On Earth And In heaven
With No Ass-holes
Nor Pussy-Holes
Nor DickHeads Like You
No Leaks
Nor Waste
Not A Or
Female Nor Male
No Need To Make Love
Tobe Love
Such a clever solution, having no holes.
https://imgflip.com/i/2oc6td
I wonder if god got holes.
Well, Satan's angels wear black and have holes
https://imgflip.com/i/2oco6m
Wow, you have met one and taken her photo.

Did you actually meet her in heaven, or were you abducted by an alien craft
and given that hologram as a souvenir of your visit?
And all you got to do is deny god.
I think she would expect slightly more action than that.
2018-12-07 16:42:09 UTC
Post by Fruitiest of Fruitcakes
[...]
Divine inspiration.
Post by Fruitiest of Fruitcakes
And all you got to do is deny god.
I think she would expect slightly more action than that.
Oh yes, she will get a lot of action because she's hot. No BS like the Christians.

Christians are teasers.
Fruitiest of Fruitcakes
2018-12-07 18:06:57 UTC
[...]
I think you are teasing.

I don’t believe there are heavenly bodies, because it is just too
convenient for controlling the plebs into a state of good behaviour.

I imagine that muslim suicide bombers would probably be promised a few dozen
like her, except theirs would be twenty years younger.