once again parliament dodges a decision
2019-10-19 13:50:49 UTC
Pancho
2019-10-19 14:27:32 UTC
On 19/10/2019 14:50, abelard wrote:
Lol. "Hotel California"
p***@gmail.com
2019-10-19 14:32:51 UTC
They weren't asked to make one. The Govt pulled the motion after the Letwin amendment, so the 'Boris deal' wasn't put to the vote.

Patrick
Mark, Devon
2019-10-19 16:17:49 UTC
Abbie....are you a supporter of the Unionist and Conservative party? Same question to Mel.
abelard
2019-10-19 16:51:24 UTC
On Sat, 19 Oct 2019 09:17:49 -0700 (PDT), "Mark, Devon"
Post by Mark, Devon
Abbie....are you a supporter of the Unionist and Conservative party? Same question to Mel.
certainly..but i will accept any democratic party...

which means i will not accept the fascist labour party
Mark, Devon
2019-10-19 19:18:02 UTC
the more exposure they get, the better>>
I'm intrigued that in your heading you assert that parliament dodged a decision. No, it didn't dodge a decision, MPs backed an amendment aimed at ruling out a no-deal Brexit, by 322 votes to 306. That is making a decision.

Now, will BonZo make a decision to obey the law by 11pm, or will he try to dodge it?
Roger
2019-10-19 16:42:07 UTC
Technically they have. But I think many may have committed an own goal, as all those who voted the Letwin amendment will be recorded as those who 'Decided' to scupper Boris's Brexit deal. If it passes none the less, which it may, then irrelevant.

However if Brexit is blocked again the MP's who made that decision will be the guilty party in the eyes of the public.
abelard
2019-10-19 16:50:01 UTC
Post by Roger
Technically they have. But I think many may have committed an own goal, as all those who voted the Letwin amendment will be recorded as those who 'Decided' to scupper Boris's Brexit deal. If it passes none the less, which it may, then irrelevant.
However if Brexit is blocked again the MP's who made that decision will be the guilty party in the eyes of the public.
agreed as long as they act effectively and determinedly