Goodbye Meghan Markle...go back where you came from and take that g-ddam chimp with you!
Add Reply
G***@skata.co.uk
2020-01-13 19:47:41 UTC
https://www.newsweek.com/royal-baby-archie-harrison-danny-baker-bbc-meghan-markle-prince-harry-1420702

It's not as if we don't have enough diverse people here already!
Keema's Nan
2020-01-13 19:58:46 UTC
Post by G***@skata.co.uk
https://www.newsweek.com/royal-baby-archie-harrison-danny-baker-bbc-meghan-mar
kle-prince-harry-1420702
It's not as if we don't have enough diverse people here already!
I bet you would give her one if you were the last two people on the planet.

Her only problem is that the white supremacists in charge of the country do
not want tainted people in the royal family wot they have taken ownership of.

In other words, she is not ever going to be a lizard queen.
Tall Henry
2020-01-13 20:03:01 UTC
I bet you would give her one if you were the last two people on the planet.
I doubt she'd allow sick old nazoid pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron
("Grikbassturder") to get anywhere near her, even if that were
the case... Andrzej was not that successful with the ladies:

"You may have something there. This touchy-feely 'New Man' attitude
isn't getting me anywhere. Perhaps I should go for the more basic
Neanderthal approach." -- sick old nazoid pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron,
On Mon, 13 Jan 2020 19:58:46 +0000, Keema's Nan
Post by Keema's Nan
Post by G***@skata.co.uk
https://www.newsweek.com/royal-baby-archie-harrison-danny-baker-bbc-meghan-mar
kle-prince-harry-1420702
It's not as if we don't have enough diverse people here already!
I bet you would give her one if you were the last two people on the planet.
That would be bestiality. It's ILLEGAL.
Post by Keema's Nan
Her only problem is that the white supremacists in charge of the country do
not want tainted people in the royal family wot they have taken ownership of.
Her other problem is that she's a half-breed, totally unsuitable for
this country's royal family. Swaziland, she should try.
In other words, wogs go home.
a little sanity, please
2020-01-13 20:12:12 UTC
Post by G***@skata.co.uk
Post by Keema's Nan
I bet you would give her one if you were the last two people on the planet.
That would be bestiality.
On HER part, old nazoid pedo.
Keema's Nan
2020-01-13 21:16:00 UTC
Post by Keema's Nan
Post by G***@skata.co.uk
https://www.newsweek.com/royal-baby-archie-harrison-danny-baker-bbc-meghan-
mar
kle-prince-harry-1420702
It's not as if we don't have enough diverse people here already!
I bet you would give her one if you were the last two people on the planet.
That would be bestiality. It's ILLEGAL.
Are you honestly saying that if you were one of only two people on the planet
you would still be abiding by the law?

What a weirdo.
In other words, wogs go home.
Peeler
2020-01-13 22:45:05 UTC
He's a PEDO, troll-feeding senile idiot! <tsk>
G***@skata.co.uk
2020-01-14 12:27:33 UTC
Post by Keema's Nan
Post by G***@skata.co.uk
https://www.newsweek.com/royal-baby-archie-harrison-danny-baker-bbc-meghan-
mar
kle-prince-harry-1420702
It's not as if we don't have enough diverse people here already!
I bet you would give her one if you were the last two people on the planet.
That would be bestiality. It's ILLEGAL.
Are you honestly saying that if you were one of only two people on the planet
you would still be abiding by the law?
Even leaving aside the more distasteful aspects of 'giving one' to
someone of a different race/species, are you honestly saying that your
morality (if any) goes out of the window when there is no law to
enforce it???
Post by Keema's Nan
What a weirdo.
What a degenerate!
Keema's Nan
2020-01-14 14:05:03 UTC
Post by Keema's Nan
Post by G***@skata.co.uk
https://www.newsweek.com/royal-baby-archie-harrison-danny-baker-bbc-megha
n-
mar
kle-prince-harry-1420702
It's not as if we don't have enough diverse people here already!
I bet you would give her one if you were the last two people on the planet.
That would be bestiality. It's ILLEGAL.
Are you honestly saying that if you were one of only two people on the planet
you would still be abiding by the law?
Even leaving aside the more distasteful aspects of 'giving one' to
someone of a different race/species, are you honestly saying that your
morality (if any) goes out of the window when there is no law to
enforce it???
Of course.

The difference between me and you is, I am honest.

I am not trying to create an online image of someone that I am not in real
life.

I wouldn’t care what race/species they were. If they were willing and I was
the only male left, I would shag them.
Post by Peeler
Post by Keema's Nan
What a weirdo.
What a degenerate!
What a snob.
G***@skata.co.uk
2020-01-14 15:09:00 UTC
Post by Keema's Nan
Post by G***@skata.co.uk
https://www.newsweek.com/royal-baby-archie-harrison-danny-baker-bbc-megha
n-
mar
kle-prince-harry-1420702
It's not as if we don't have enough diverse people here already!
I bet you would give her one if you were the last two people on the planet.
That would be bestiality. It's ILLEGAL.
Are you honestly saying that if you were one of only two people on the planet
you would still be abiding by the law?
Even leaving aside the more distasteful aspects of 'giving one' to
someone of a different race/species, are you honestly saying that your
morality (if any) goes out of the window when there is no law to
enforce it???
Of course.
The difference between me and you is, I am honest.
No, the difference is that I have morals and you need morals imposed
on you.
Post by Keema's Nan
I am not trying to create an online image of someone that I am not in real
life.
Nor am I.
Post by Keema's Nan
I wouldn’t care what race/species they were. If they were willing and I was
the only male left, I would shag them.
Uncontrolled depravity at its best.
Post by Keema's Nan
Post by Peeler
Post by Keema's Nan
What a weirdo.
What a degenerate!
What a snob.
What a pleb.
Peeler
2020-01-14 15:55:48 UTC
On Tue, 14 Jan 2020 07:09:00 -0800, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "***@skata.co.uk",
farted again:

<FLUSH more clinically insane shit>

...and nothing's left, AGAIN! LOL
"Assholes come
Assholes go
But the revd asshole goes on forever.
(and he speaks through it)"
Peeler
2020-01-14 15:19:47 UTC
On Tue, 14 Jan 2020 14:05:03 +0000, Keema's Nan, an especially retarded,
Post by Keema's Nan
Post by G***@skata.co.uk
Post by Keema's Nan
What a weirdo.
What a degenerate!
What a snob.
What a pair of prize idiots! LOL
Peeler
2020-01-14 15:18:40 UTC
On Tue, 14 Jan 2020 04:27:33 -0800, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by G***@skata.co.uk
Even leaving aside the more distasteful aspects of 'giving one' to
someone of a different race/species, are you honestly saying that your
morality (if any) goes out of the window when there is no law to
enforce it???
I wonder how long it will still take that idiot until he realizes what's the
matter with, you filthy perverted psychopath. Don't you wonder too,
***@skata.co.uk? <BG>
being widely accepted."
MID: <rlMUE.676067$***@usenetxs.com>
Peeler
2020-01-13 22:43:55 UTC
On Mon, 13 Jan 2020 12:08:34 -0800, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by G***@skata.co.uk
In other words, wogs go home.
IOW, heed your OWN advice, filthy dreckserb!
on Facebook is incapable of consent?"
MID: <Og0VE.1298131$***@usenetxs.com>
Peeler
2020-01-13 22:42:46 UTC
On Mon, 13 Jan 2020 19:58:46 +0000, Keema's Nan, an especially retarded,
Post by Keema's Nan
I bet you would give her one if you were the last two people on the planet.
He would give YOU one if you two were the last two people on earth,
troll-feeding senile idiot! <tsk>
Tall Henry
2020-01-13 20:00:11 UTC
Post by G***@skata.co.uk
It's not as if we don't have enough diverse people here already!
Like your Polish "missus", old nazoid pedo?

"It's the name of a river in Poland. My missus comes from over
there". -- Posted by sick old child-rapist Andrew "Andrzej" Baron.
Peeler
2020-01-13 21:06:36 UTC
On Mon, 13 Jan 2020 11:47:41 -0800, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by G***@skata.co.uk
https://www.newsweek.com/royal-baby-archie-harrison-danny-baker-bbc-meghan-markle-prince-harry-1420702
It's not as if we don't have enough diverse people here already!
The Brits need to get rid of subnormal serb scum like you that likes to pose
as a "Brit" and "WASP" on the Internet!
Peeler
2020-01-15 02:02:33 UTC
On Tue, 14 Jan 2020 11:21:08 -0800, "Michael Ejercito"
Post by G***@skata.co.uk
https://www.newsweek.com/royal-baby-archie-harrison-danny-baker-bbc-meghan-markle-prince-harry-1420702
It's not as if we don't have enough diverse people here already!
There is nothing wrong with being diverse.
At least she is married to the Captain-General of the Royal Marines.
Michael
The cunt is infected with nigger blood. The kid is his mother's
bastard child with Hewitt. Good riddance.
Peeler
2020-01-15 09:27:05 UTC
On Tue, 14 Jan 2020 21:02:33 -0500, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily
Post by Peeler
There is nothing wrong with being diverse.
At least she is married to the Captain-General of the Royal Marines.
Michael
The cunt is infected with nigger blood. The kid is his mother's
bastard child with Hewitt. Good riddance.
It's your gayness and your AIDS-virus talking out of you, Loose Sphincter!
<BG>
--
Loose Sphincter about his predilection:
"Foreskins, and only foreskins. That's my life."
MID: <***@4ax.com>
Michael Ejercito
2020-01-20 19:59:21 UTC
Post by Peeler
There is nothing wrong with being diverse.
At least she is married to the Captain-General of the Royal Marines.
Michael
The cunt is infected with nigger blood.
there is nothing wrong with that kind of blood.
Post by Peeler
Post by Peeler
The kid is his mother's
bastard child with Hewitt. Good riddance.
It's your gayness and your AIDS-virus talking out of you, Loose Sphincter!
<BG>
Yup!

He is so ashamed of his beliefs, he forges you!

Michael