Trump-hating BBC warns of "bombshell" about to break
2019-09-07 23:39:37 UTC

Just remember, Euros, that it won't be The Don's fault that NATO fails your
asses:

Roger
2019-09-07 23:43:35 UTC
http://youtu.be/4gBmiJmq1hQ
Just remember, Euros, that it won't be The Don's fault that NATO fails your
asses: http://youtu.be/1WWsmWpuBDU
Interestingly the voice reminds me of when I used to listen to Radio Moscow on an old valve radio back in the 60's.
Byker
2019-09-08 01:21:07 UTC
Post by Roger
Post by Byker
http://youtu.be/4gBmiJmq1hQ
Just remember, Euros, that it won't be The Don's fault that NATO fails
your asses: http://youtu.be/1WWsmWpuBDU
Interestingly the voice reminds me of when I used to listen to Radio
Moscow on an old valve radio back in the 60's.
Back during the Cold War we used to listen to Radio Moscow on shortwave for
comic relief. We couldn't help but note that the announcer had a British
accent...
super70s
2019-09-08 05:32:14 UTC
http://youtu.be/4gBmiJmq1hQ
Just remember, Euros, that it won't be The Don's fault that NATO fails
your asses: http://youtu.be/1WWsmWpuBDU
Let the bombs fall where they may, it's your choice to continue to back
Trump if they're particularly disastrous.