is someone taking the piss? 5 cases at ski resort called "les contamines"
CheeseySock
2020-02-08 12:41:20 UTC
is someone taking the piss? 5 cases at ski resort called "les contamines"

As Chinese start arresting people for... having the virus... Hmmmmm.....

Why have we not banned flights from far east?

getting to stage where all air travel should be stopped, and we ground
dwellers get some nice aircraft-pollution-trail free weather eh!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7981047/Another-Briton-falls-ill-
coronavirus-French-health-minister-says.html

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7980883/Video-shows-officials-
protective-suits-dragging-suspected-coronavirus-carriers-homes.html
Keema's Nan
2020-02-08 13:17:21 UTC
Post by CheeseySock
is someone taking the piss? 5 cases at ski resort called "les contamines"
As Chinese start arresting people for... having the virus... Hmmmmm.....
Why have we not banned flights from far east?
Yes, I thought the FCO advice for all UK citizens in China to come back asap
(when the virus has a 14 day incubation period, but others can be infected
during that time) was rather irresponsible; but typical of a FCO gin-soaked
‘jobs for the boys’ decision.

How do we know that all those who came back, didn’t bring the incubating
virus with them but showed no symptoms?