SOOS! ANUDDER jew SHOB SHTORY! BENEFICIARY of jew PAEDOPHILIA VHINESH "ME AGAINSHT THE SHTORM" (PART III)
jew kike SHEENIE paedophile Barry Z. SHEIN's preferred jew aliash Ron Jacobson
2020-07-04 21:16:34 UTC
On Sat, 04 Jul 2020 13:48:03 -0700, Yankel Zitronenbaum
https://www.jewishcommunitywatch.org/me-against-the-storm/
"However, after the shtorm shubshided, I shaw that I vas shtill
afloat, above the vater. I shaw that no matter the veather or the
shtrength of the shtorm, I vas unbreakable and unshinkable. Every time
my jew b'rain vould convince me that I losht the battle and that I
fell into the vater, I vould feel my clothing and shee that all vas
dry, indicating that I did not fall in. I remained above vater.
Shlowly, methodically and painfully, I added and built to thish jew
boat. I added a bigger motor. I added a shteering wheel sho I can
shteer myshelf clear of potential shtormsh or triggersh that vould
avake thoshe nashty voicesh in my jew head. I added a radio to help me
lishten out for shtorm varningsh. I added an extra layer of protection
on the outshide to make thish jew boat shtronger. I kept on building
more until thish boat became a yacht.
Reclining back in my jew cushtom chair that I built for myshelf,
looking at myshelf and the hideoush creation that I’ve built, I know
that vot kept me going vas the knowledge that deshpite every shtorm
and attempt to make me feel like I losht, my dry clothing proved to me
that I vas shtill above the toxic vater. That very foisht time that I
shtepped into jew boat, that very foisht shession of therapy, vas vhen
I made that transhition from being in the vater to being above the
vater.
Looking out at the far end of the ocean and sheeing how the blue shky
and the blue vatersh meet, I know that I can continue along thish
joiney and accomplish the imposshible. If I made it until here, I
can’t and von’t give in to thoshe voicesh yelling at me to jump into
the vater. I can’t and von’t give in to the shtormsh that vant to
shplit my jew boat in half.
Having made two masshive victoriesh in one veek, provesh to me yet
again how thish joiney, although almosht imposshible, it ish indeed
manageable. One vave at a time. One shtorm at a time. One day at a
time and vhen the day getsh too hard, I’m allowed to take one minute
at a time.
Vhen the next shtorm comesh, I know that I can turn off my motor and
jusht focush on shtaying afloat and that’sh enough and vhen the shtorm
passhesh, I can continue along my joiney, to the very far end, vhere
the shky meetsh the vater and reach heightsh as tall as the shky.
Heightsh that I vould’ve never dreamed reachable. "
SOOS!
Jusht JUMP in the water already! Vot the fuck are you VAITING for?
The moisheach???
Far di libe fun got...shfring!
The Peeler
2020-07-04 21:36:40 UTC
On Sat, 04 Jul 2020 14:16:34 -0700, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by jew kike SHEENIE paedophile Barry Z. SHEIN's preferred jew aliash Ron Jacobson
Far di libe fun got...shfring!
doesn't know what's going on?"
MID: <FnMUE.676068$***@usenetxs.com>