Trump suspiciously quiet about the UK spy poisoning
BurfordTJustice
2018-03-13 11:59:10 UTC
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/woman-legs-arm-amputated-doctors-220703089.html
British national health system.
It figures...

"Bod" <***@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message news:***@mid.individual.net...
: Why has Trump not backed up the UK on this issue. It's blatantly obvious
: that it was planned and carried out by the Russians.
: This particular nerve agent is only manufactured in Russia and was
: targetted at an ex British spy. Putin has the gaul to say that the
: British did it.
: Now why on earth would we want to do that!
: As usual, Putin just denies it, but notice that he isn't interested in
: helping with finding out who did it.
: WHY is Trump keeping quiet and not backing us up on this!
:
:
: --
: Bod
abelard
2018-03-13 12:18:23 UTC
On Tue, 13 Mar 2018 07:59:10 -0400, "BurfordTJustice"
Post by BurfordTJustice
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/woman-legs-arm-amputated-doctors-220703089.html
British national health system.
It figures...
: Why has Trump not backed up the UK on this issue. It's blatantly obvious
: that it was planned and carried out by the Russians.
: This particular nerve agent is only manufactured in Russia and was
: targetted at an ex British spy. Putin has the gaul to say that the
: British did it.
: Now why on earth would we want to do that!
: As usual, Putin just denies it, but notice that he isn't interested in
: helping with finding out who did it.
: WHY is Trump keeping quiet and not backing us up on this!
he has elections looming...

he's also in process of taking down the 'democrat' witch hunt
p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
2018-03-13 12:26:52 UTC
Post by BurfordTJustice
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/woman-legs-arm-amputated-doctors-220703089.html
British national health system.
It figures...
: Why has Trump not backed up the UK on this issue. It's blatantly obvious
: that it was planned and carried out by the Russians.
: This particular nerve agent is only manufactured in Russia and was
: targetted at an ex British spy. Putin has the gaul to say that the
: British did it.
: Now why on earth would we want to do that!
: As usual, Putin just denies it, but notice that he isn't interested in
: helping with finding out who did it.
: WHY is Trump keeping quiet and not backing us up on this!
he has elections looming...
he's also in process of taking down the 'democrat' witch hunt
This sums up the special relationship

Only a fool would expect anything else after the Falklands... WW2...

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.
--
p-0.0-h the cat

NewsGroups Numbrer One Terrorist

By Appointment to God Frank-Lin.

Signature integrity check
md5 Checksum: be0b2a8c486d83ce7db9a459b26c4896

johnny-knowall
2018-03-13 16:21:39 UTC
Post by BurfordTJustice
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/woman-legs-arm-amputated-doctors-220703089.
html
British national health system.
It figures...
Why has Trump not backed up the UK on this issue. It's blatantly obvious
that it was planned and carried out by the Russians.
This particular nerve agent is only manufactured in Russia and was
targetted at an ex British spy. Putin has the gaul to say that the
British did it.
Now why on earth would we want to do that!
As usual, Putin just denies it, but notice that he isn't interested in
helping with finding out who did it.
WHY is Trump keeping quiet and not backing us up on this!
Either he has been briefed to keep his gob firmly shut, or he is worried that
he might expose just whose side he is on.
abelard
2018-03-13 17:58:03 UTC
Post by BurfordTJustice
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/woman-legs-arm-amputated-doctors-220703089.
html
British national health system.
It figures...
Why has Trump not backed up the UK on this issue. It's blatantly obvious
that it was planned and carried out by the Russians.
This particular nerve agent is only manufactured in Russia and was
targetted at an ex British spy. Putin has the gaul to say that the
British did it.
Now why on earth would we want to do that!
As usual, Putin just denies it, but notice that he isn't interested in
helping with finding out who did it.
WHY is Trump keeping quiet and not backing us up on this!
Either he has been briefed to keep his gob firmly shut, or he is worried that
he might expose just whose side he is on.
much better he warns them in advance so's they an get
revenge with their resignation statement...

how very little you know of the real world
johnny-knowall
2018-03-13 18:11:06 UTC
Post by BurfordTJustice
[...]
Except that I live in the real world, unlike you who has shut themselves away
with prayers and yaks, in order to escape the daily nastiness people like me
have to contend with.

Get real.
abelard
2018-03-13 20:02:43 UTC
Post by johnny-knowall
Post by abelard
Post by BurfordTJustice
[...]
i have the choice

if you really want, you can go live in a zoo....

why would i want to live with people like you?
BurfordTJustice
2018-03-13 18:15:02 UTC
is that the child of Poo??

"abelard" <***@abelard.org> wrote in message news:***@4ax.com...
: On Tue, 13 Mar 2018 16:21:39 +0000, johnny-knowall <***@bungay.com>
: wrote:
:
: >On 13 Mar 2018, abelard wrote
: >(in article<***@4ax.com>):
: >
: >> On Tue, 13 Mar 2018 07:59:10 -0400, "BurfordTJustice"
: >> <burford/***@uk.MI15> wrote:
: >>
: >> > >
: www.abelard.org
Oleg Smirnov
2018-03-13 12:43:37 UTC
Post by BurfordTJustice
: Why has Trump not backed up the UK on this issue. It's blatantly obvious
: that it was planned and carried out by the Russians.
: This particular nerve agent is only manufactured in Russia and was
: targetted at an ex British spy. Putin has the gaul to say that the
: British did it.
: Now why on earth would we want to do that!
: As usual, Putin just denies it, but notice that he isn't interested in
: helping with finding out who did it.
: WHY is Trump keeping quiet and not backing us up on this!
Trump knows that the UK establishment is playing against him (as it was from
the beginning revealed with the 'steele dossier') and the main goal of this
managed British tantrum is to draw him into deeper hostility against Russia.
He isn't enthusiastic about that. The British government needs to implement
really loud and heartbreaking tantrum in order to leave him no other choice.
The Todal
2018-03-13 19:36:14 UTC
Post by Oleg Smirnov
Post by BurfordTJustice
[...]
Ah, Smirnov has crept back out from under his stone. The vile gangster
President Putin seems to have embarked on a killing spree in Britain and
Oleg wants us to believe that the British government's reaction is a
"tantrum".

Do something useful with your life, Smirnov. Campaign to evict your
murderous leader who has stolen billions of roubles from ordinary Russians.

You know it's the right thing to do.
Oleg Smirnov
2018-03-13 19:56:37 UTC
Post by The Todal
Post by Oleg Smirnov
Post by BurfordTJustice
[...]
I wrote 'managed tantrum', not just tantrum.
Post by The Todal
Do something useful with your life, Smirnov. Campaign to evict your
murderous leader who has stolen billions of roubles from ordinary Russians.
You know it's the right thing to do.
I don't comment much on your domestic politics, and
recommend you also not to abuse your incompetence in
the Russia internals.