You couldn't make it up...
Add Reply
Farmer Giles
2019-09-10 08:38:45 UTC
I see that big-mouth toady John Mann is going to quit as an MP to become
the Government's 'Anti-Semitism Tsar'.

So, another role has been created to look after the interests of 1% of
the population. No doubt one of his duties will be to scream abuse at,
and call for the prosecution of, anyone who dares suggest that Jews have
too much power and control. You really couldn't make it up.
Keema's Nan
2019-09-10 09:06:47 UTC
Post by Farmer Giles
I see that big-mouth toady John Mann is going to quit as an MP to become
the Government's 'Anti-Semitism Tsar'.
So, another role has been created to look after the interests of 1% of
the population. No doubt one of his duties will be to scream abuse at,
and call for the prosecution of, anyone who dares suggest that Jews have
too much power and control. You really couldn't make it up.
Just see how easy it is to gain too much power and control, and then once you
have it - make sure you keep it.

Probably the most bitterly ironic case of history repeating itself, ever.
CheeseySock
repeat of what? the weimar republic?
Farmer Giles
2019-09-10 09:17:05 UTC
Post by Farmer Giles
I see that big-mouth toady John Mann is going to quit as an MP to become
the Government's 'Anti-Semitism Tsar'.
So, another role has been created to look after the interests of 1% of
the population. No doubt one of his duties will be to scream abuse at,
and call for the prosecution of, anyone who dares suggest that Jews have
too much power and control. You really couldn't make it up.
Just see how easy it is to gain too much power and control, and then once you
have it - make sure you keep it.
Probably the most bitterly ironic case of history repeating itself, ever.
It is indeed, but groups only get excessive power if the people allow
them too - generally out of neglect or apathy.
Dan S. MacAbre
I'm looking forward to the appointment of the Straight White Bloke Tsar.
Farmer Giles
2019-09-10 09:18:17 UTC
Post by Dan S. MacAbre
Post by Farmer Giles
I see that big-mouth toady John Mann is going to quit as an MP to
become the Government's 'Anti-Semitism Tsar'.
So, another role has been created to look after the interests of 1% of
the population. No doubt one of his duties will be to scream abuse at,
and call for the prosecution of, anyone who dares suggest that Jews
have too much power and control. You really couldn't make it up.
I'm looking forward to the appointment of the Straight White Bloke Tsar.
Don't hold your breath!