PAEDOPHILE jews SHUCK HEAP SCHVARTZE SHITE & ANI BIGTIME! HAY! I Jusht, Found out that shleazy shlimy shexual predator HARVEY VEENSHTEEN ish a g-ddam **jew**!!! For, VHY did the massh media not MENTION thish AT, ALL?? <EGB< #me joo
Add Reply
The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass
2021-07-04 17:22:11 UTC
HUH?

I'm shocked, SHOCKED, to find out that HARVEY VEENSHTEEN is a fucking
**jew**!

Who KNEW?

#me joo
--

"SHPAMMERSH ARE CROOKSH,DON'T DO BUSINESSH VITH CROOKSH!"

#me joo
Peeler
2021-07-04 17:42:24 UTC
...what a SICK ASSHOLE she is! LOL

Innit, our "proud" battered pedophilic punching bag? LMAO
on Facebook is incapable of consent?"
MID: <Og0VE.1298131$***@usenetxs.com>

So 13-year-olds are your thing, filthy old pedo swine?