When Half The Nation's Had COVID And Recovered, And Is Immune And Can Go To Work - What Then To The Other Half?
Add Reply
Intelligent Party
2020-09-13 19:37:21 UTC
When half the nation's had COVID and recovered, and is immune and can go to work,
- what then to the other half? Like everyone's supposed to get it?
Joe
2020-09-13 20:17:36 UTC
On Sun, 13 Sep 2020 12:37:21 -0700
Post by Intelligent Party
When half the nation's had COVID and recovered, and is immune and can go to work,
Having had COVID does not confer immunity. It probably produces
significant resistance, though in many cases, antibodies do not seem to
last long.
Post by Intelligent Party
- what then to the other half? Like everyone's supposed to get it?
Pretty much everyone will be exposed to it at some point, regardless of
lockdowns etc. A small number will die, as with flu, and most will
either not have symptoms or recover. A few will be naturally somewhat
resistant, possibly through having antibodies for a similar coronavirus.

Don't count on a safe and effective vaccine being marketed in the next
six months, or possibly ever.
As you sow, so shall you reap.
Byker
2020-09-13 23:10:39 UTC
Post by Joe
Don't count on a safe and effective vaccine being marketed in the next
six months, or possibly ever.
As you sow, so shall you reap.
Just let the Kung Flu run its course and the genetically-susceptible
will die off, thus cleaning up the gene pool a bit...
Dechucka
2020-09-14 09:16:57 UTC
Post by Joe
Don't count on a safe and effective vaccine being marketed in the
next six months, or possibly ever.
As you sow, so shall you reap.
Just let the Kung Flu run its course and the genetically-susceptible
will die off, thus cleaning up the gene pool a bit...
Why not give up vaccinations, antibiotics/anti-infectives, antiseptics
and really clean up the gene pool
Keema's Nan
2020-09-14 10:15:50 UTC
Post by Dechucka
Post by Joe
Don't count on a safe and effective vaccine being marketed in the
next six months, or possibly ever.
As you sow, so shall you reap.
Just let the Kung Flu run its course and the genetically-susceptible
will die off, thus cleaning up the gene pool a bit...
Why not give up vaccinations, antibiotics/anti-infectives, antiseptics
and really clean up the gene pool
Probably because however smart that idea appears to be, it is against the
law.
Dechucka
2020-09-14 10:21:01 UTC
Post by Dechucka
Post by Joe
Don't count on a safe and effective vaccine being marketed in the
next six months, or possibly ever.
As you sow, so shall you reap.
Just let the Kung Flu run its course and the genetically-susceptible
will die off, thus cleaning up the gene pool a bit...
Why not give up vaccinations, antibiotics/anti-infectives, antiseptics
and really clean up the gene pool
Probably because however smart that idea appears to be, it is against the
law.
It may endanger Byker when these are taken away from him, so he can show
his superior genes, but it is a risk I am willing to take
Keema's Nan
2020-09-14 10:29:52 UTC
Post by Dechucka
Post by Keema's Nan
Post by Dechucka
Post by Joe
Don't count on a safe and effective vaccine being marketed in the
next six months, or possibly ever.
As you sow, so shall you reap.
Just let the Kung Flu run its course and the genetically-susceptible
will die off, thus cleaning up the gene pool a bit...
Why not give up vaccinations, antibiotics/anti-infectives, antiseptics
and really clean up the gene pool
Probably because however smart that idea appears to be, it is against the
law.
It may endanger Byker when these are taken away from him, so he can show
his superior genes, but it is a risk I am willing to take
The problem for me, is that I count myself amongst the
genetically-susceptible in that I’m not sure my respiratory system could
cope with Covid.

I have survived so far by being very careful where I go and who I meet.

My immune system might cope, but I am too worried (that it might not) to take
any risks. My neighbour is even worse, as she has recurring episodes of skin
cancer and has had certain parts of her lymph system removed (I think that is
what she said). She has been virtually isolating since the end of February,
although she does come to chat in our back garden every few days, and has her
relatives visit occasionally.
Joe
2020-09-14 11:19:34 UTC
On Mon, 14 Sep 2020 20:21:01 +1000
Post by Dechucka
Post by Keema's Nan
Post by Dechucka
Post by Joe
Don't count on a safe and effective vaccine being marketed in
the next six months, or possibly ever.
As you sow, so shall you reap.
Just let the Kung Flu run its course and the
genetically-susceptible will die off, thus cleaning up the gene
pool a bit...
Why not give up vaccinations, antibiotics/anti-infectives,
antiseptics and really clean up the gene pool
Probably because however smart that idea appears to be, it is
against the law.
It may endanger Byker when these are taken away from him, so he can
show his superior genes, but it is a risk I am willing to take
Human evolution stopped when scientific medicine began.
2020-09-14 18:33:31 UTC
Post by Joe
Human evolution stopped when scientific medicine began.
"Modern medicine" as we know it today didn't exist until after WWII, and
those who died before they could reproduce didn't pass on their bad
genetics. Call it culling the unfit. It's Darwinism: survival of the
fittest, pure and simple. Essentially, modern medicine has ensured the
survival of the SICKEST: https://genetics.thetech.org/ask/ask169

https://psmag.com/news/dont-worry-about-the-human-gene-pool

Go ahead and howl "EUGENICS!" It's not going to change the past, let alone
your biological makeup: http://tinyurl.com/jaz9pn3

This country is so far gone that nothing short of social Darwinism and
selective genocide will turn things around...
Byker

Dechucka
2020-09-14 20:20:31 UTC
Post by Joe
Human evolution stopped when scientific medicine began.
"Modern medicine" as we know it today didn't exist until after WWII
Smallpox vaccine late 1700, rabies vaccine 1800 etc

snip
Fran
Yep. With any luck, he'll volunteer and won't survive the experiment.
Dechucka
Cruel but fair
Byker
2020-09-15 16:53:10 UTC
You "volunteer" every time you step outside, mask or no mask...
Dechucka
2020-09-15 21:26:23 UTC
Yep.  With any luck, he'll volunteer and won't survive the experiment.
You "volunteer" every time you step outside, mask or no mask...
I'm better off as I'm not giving up vaccinations,
antibiotics/anti-infectives, antiseptics etc to improve the gene pool as
you will be
Ördög
2020-09-16 06:46:26 UTC
waste of space Byker troll
Post by Byker
Fran
Yep.  With any luck, he'll volunteer and won't survive the experiment.
You "volunteer" every time you step outside, mask or no mask...
I'm better off as I'm not giving up vaccinations,
antibiotics/anti-infectives, antiseptics etc to improve the gene pool as
you will be
This low life septic, a white supremacist neo-Nazi troll, does not
deserve any achievements of modern medicine nor the products of the
pharmacy. His demise would incredibly improve the human gen pool, as well
as civil discourse within the US both in politics and society in general.
Ördög ---- I the newsgroup Devil will show you the real Hell on Earth.
Capitalist neo-liberal/libertarian lies and alternate reality,
Lack of compassion for the already downtrodden,
Sociopathic greed & envy,
Endemic nepotistic and plutocratic corruption,
Vicious hunger for power and "born to rule mentality",
Xtian fundamentalism
Never ending misogyny & homophobia
Undeniable Anglo-Celtic racism and supremacy,
Unbridled hate for the underclasses,
Unrelenting vengeance seeking against political opponents...
Mr. Mag00
2020-09-16 12:30:04 UTC
On Wed, 16 Sep 2020 06:46:26 +0000 (UTC)
Post by Ördög
Ördög ---- I the newsgroup Devil
What an immature self loving little girl you are!
--
Lies, greed, envy, endemic corruption, hunger for power,
unbridled hate, institutional sociopathy...
*Australian Labor Party - corrupt to the core*
abelard
2020-09-14 10:25:41 UTC
On Mon, 14 Sep 2020 11:15:50 +0100, Keema's Nan
Post by Keema's Nan
Post by Dechucka
Post by Joe
Don't count on a safe and effective vaccine being marketed in the
next six months, or possibly ever.
As you sow, so shall you reap.
Just let the Kung Flu run its course and the genetically-susceptible
will die off, thus cleaning up the gene pool a bit...
Why not give up vaccinations, antibiotics/anti-infectives, antiseptics
and really clean up the gene pool
Probably because however smart that idea appears to be, it is against the
law.
'law' is a moveable feast...it is made by humans and can
be changed at the drop of a hat...or even without
the such a drop
this week you will be confined to you house/prison by
order
Janithor
2020-09-16 06:49:13 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Dechucka
antiseptics
Yes, you are a hate-filled, anti-American bigot.
David Edmunds
2020-09-16 11:37:32 UTC
Post by Joe
Don't count on a safe and effective vaccine being marketed in the next
six months, or possibly ever.
As you sow, so shall you reap.
Just let the Kung Flu run its course and the genetically-susceptible
will die off, thus cleaning up the gene pool a bit...
Just wait until we get proper Genomic Warfare going...

David Martin Edmunds
Byker
2020-09-15 16:59:30 UTC
They have a new flu shot every year, so they can
add the latest Covid antigen to that. No biggie.
The problem is that it would be Covid21 by the time they have developed
vaccine for Covid19. According to their propaganda about the flu virus,
the vaccine for Covid19 in year 2021 should have been expired and useless.
And those "annual" flu vaccines really don't protect worth a shit:

https://www.livescience.com/flu-shot-bad-match-influenza-b.html

https://www.somersethillschiropractic.com/blog/cdc-says-flu-vaccine-ineffective

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-7520845/This-years-flu-shot-likely-ineffective-UK-Canada-expert-warns.html
Keema's Nan
2020-09-15 17:05:07 UTC
They have a new flu shot every year, so they can
add the latest Covid antigen to that. No biggie.
The problem is that it would be Covid21 by the time they have developed
vaccine for Covid19. According to their propaganda about the flu virus,
the vaccine for Covid19 in year 2021 should have been expired and useless.
https://www.livescience.com/flu-shot-bad-match-influenza-b.html
https://www.somersethillschiropractic.com/blog/cdc-says-flu-vaccine-ineffectiv
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-7520845/This-years-flu-shot-likely-
ineffective-UK-Canada-expert-warns.html
The effectiveness matters not. The reality is that greedy western countries
have already spent $$billions of taxpayers’ money on advance purchase of
all vaccine production, which is what the whole exercise was about in the
first place - making $$$billions for billionaires.
Phantom_View
2020-09-16 02:18:06 UTC
On Tue, 15 Sep 2020 18:05:07 +0100, Keema's Nan
They have a new flu shot every year, so they can
add the latest Covid antigen to that. No biggie.
The problem is that it would be Covid21 by the time they have developed
vaccine for Covid19. According to their propaganda about the flu virus,
the vaccine for Covid19 in year 2021 should have been expired and useless.
https://www.livescience.com/flu-shot-bad-match-influenza-b.html
https://www.somersethillschiropractic.com/blog/cdc-says-flu-vaccine-ineffectiv
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-7520845/This-years-flu-shot-likely-
ineffective-UK-Canada-expert-warns.html
The effectiveness matters not. The reality is that greedy western countries
have already spent $$billions of taxpayers’ money on advance purchase of
all vaccine production, which is what the whole exercise was about in the
first place - making $$$billions for billionaires.
If they are that smart then they deserve to be billionaires.

Actually, flu vaccinations are rarely "useless" - though they
do seem to miss the seasons mix of strains more often
that we'd like. Vaccinations against similar strains might
not confer 100% immunity but they DO seem to give the
immune system something to work with. This decreases
the severity and duration of illness. With Covid, that difference
could make ALL the difference.

Oh, and the techniques developed this year mean that if
any C20 or C21 is spotted they can produce a vaccine
very quickly. Once the first ones prove out, we can skip
the big trials for new vaccines made the same way.
Moderna had a vaccine VERY quickly, literally weeks after
the epidemic began. It has been the extensive trials that
have jammed-up the works.
aaa
2020-09-16 02:27:47 UTC
They have a new flu shot every year, so they can add the latest
Covid antigen to that. No biggie.
The problem is that it would be Covid21 by the time they have
developed vaccine for Covid19. According to their propaganda about
the flu virus, the vaccine for Covid19 in year 2021 should have
been expired and useless.
Well, vaccine safety is finally becoming an issue that they can't ignore.
Post by Byker
https://www.livescience.com/flu-shot-bad-match-influenza-b.html
https://www.somersethillschiropractic.com/blog/cdc-says-flu-vaccine-ineffective
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-7520845/This-years-flu-shot-likely-ineffective-UK-Canada-expert-warns.html
--
God's spiritual evidence:

God's spiritual evidence is evident in everyone.
Find it and treasure it because it's the covenant of God.
It's the reason why we are given this life on earth.
It's the foundation why we can have meaning in life.

Let's all honor our personal spiritual evidence of God for the sake of
Christ!
Byker
2020-09-16 23:43:10 UTC
Post by aaa
Well, vaccine safety is finally becoming an issue that they can't ignore.
Keep in mind that the early Polio vaccine was often more deadly than the
disease itself:

"The virus in the Salk vaccine was killed by exposure to formaldehyde, or at
least that’s what was supposed to happen. But on April 24, 1955, just weeks
after the first children were vaccinated, a doctor in Pocatello, Idaho,
reported that a 7-year-old patient named Susan Pierce was suffering from
fever and paralysis in her left arm, the same arm that was injected with the
Salk vaccine. Three days later, little Susan was dead.

"Tragically, Susan wasn’t alone. In Idaho alone, 14 more polio cases were
reported that same week, more cases than the state usually experienced in an
entire Spring, reports Oshinsky. Even more alarming, a 33-year-old Idaho
mother died from polio after apparently contracting it from her vaccinated
children.

"After hundreds more cases of vaccine-related infections were reported
nationwide, the surgeon general halted all vaccinations on May 8, 1955 until
a cause could be determined. An emergency investigation traced all of the
infections to one batch of Salk vaccine manufactured by Cutter Laboratories
in California. Proteins in the vaccine had clumped together, preventing the
formaldehyde from fully killing the virus. Not only had children been
injected with live polio virus, but they had spread their active infection
to family and friends.

"Nationwide, hundreds of children and adults were paralyzed with polio and
11 people died from the vaccine tragedy known as the “Cutter incident,”
which undermined the public’s faith in Salk’s miracle vaccine. The New York
Times ran a story on May 8, 1955 describing how the original 'wave of
exuberance' over the vaccine was being replaced in less than a month with
'confusion, conflict, and doubt.'

"Once the source of the polio infections was discovered, vaccinations were
allowed to continue, but the Cutter incident stained the integrity of the
Salk vaccine and opened the door for a competing polio cure developed by
Salk’s scientific rival, Albert Sabin, director of Cincinnati’s Children’s
Hospital."

https://www.history.com/news/salk-polio-vaccine-shortages-problems
aaa
2020-09-17 18:23:59 UTC
Post by aaa
Well, vaccine safety is finally becoming an issue that they can't ignore.
Keep in mind that the early Polio vaccine was often more deadly than the
China is working on a nasal vaccine for Covid19. It should be safer.
There is no need of injection.

Christ!
Byker
2020-09-17 21:25:20 UTC
Until they get all the bugs out, I can wait: https://tinyurl.com/yy7r5cum
Byker
2020-09-15 22:29:02 UTC
Post by Intelligent Party
When half the nation's had COVID and recovered, and is immune and can go
to work,
- what then to the other half? Like everyone's supposed to get it?
According to some virologists there are people in the American population
who enjoy immunity to the coronavirus, usually because of having been
exposed in the past to a similar, but not the same, coronavirus.
Or it's hard-wired into the genomes of "immune" individuals:
https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2014/02/black-death-left-mark-human-genome