navy not only got more admirals that operational ships... more higher paid diversity officers eh!
CheeseySock
2020-09-15 23:12:12 UTC
navy not only got more admirals that operational ships... more higher
paid diversity officers eh!
A. Filip
2020-09-15 23:38:42 UTC
Post by CheeseySock
navy not only got more admirals that operational ships... more higher
paid diversity officers eh!
Diversity is The Deadliest Navy weapon! ;-)
--
A. Filip
CheeseySock
2020-09-15 23:47:29 UTC
and that weapon is pointed at whites eh! rapid-fire!
CheeseySock
2020-09-15 23:52:13 UTC
Post by CheeseySock
Post by A. Filip
Post by CheeseySock
navy not only got more admirals that operational ships... more higher
paid diversity officers eh!
Diversity is The Deadliest Navy weapon! ;-)
and that weapon is pointed at whites eh! rapid-fire!
of course, a miss is as good as a mile no matter how rapid you fire
misses eh! (actually the modern psy.co. technique is blunderbussing
bullshit at you! shit sticks eh!)

our bally ships do not seem to be working today eh!

Hitlers little treatise in "my struggle" on the German navy and their
lesser calibre guns being equal to larger calibre brithish guns eh!

he was saying like ffs just fit better larger calibre guns and fuck the
enemy right up eh! (along with superior accuracy which at jutland the
Germans definitely had...)
Disgusted of Tunbridge Wells
2020-09-16 12:52:37 UTC
On Tue, 15 Sep 2020 23:52:13 GMT, CheeseySock
Post by CheeseySock
Post by CheeseySock
Post by A. Filip
Post by CheeseySock
navy not only got more admirals that operational ships... more higher
paid diversity officers eh!
Diversity is The Deadliest Navy weapon! ;-)
and that weapon is pointed at whites eh! rapid-fire!
of course, a miss is as good as a mile no matter how rapid you fire
misses eh! (actually the modern psy.co. technique is blunderbussing
bullshit at you! shit sticks eh!)
our bally ships do not seem to be working today eh!
Hitlers little treatise in "my struggle" on the German navy and their
lesser calibre guns being equal to larger calibre brithish guns eh!
he was saying like ffs just fit better larger calibre guns and fuck the
enemy right up eh! (along with superior accuracy which at jutland the
Germans definitely had...)
Are you from Canada, eh? Hoo aboot that then, eh?