Flown lately, Oleg?
2021-07-09 00:25:17 UTC
Aeroflot does its legendary thing:

An-26 crashes into cliff two miles from runway but it takes 24 hours to
locate the wreckage (!):

The last fatal airliner crash in the U.S. was in 2009:
https://www.cnbc.com/2019/02/13/colgan-air-crash-10-years-ago-reshaped-us-aviation-safety.html
Basil Jet
2021-07-09 12:43:38 UTC
http://youtu.be/yTcpNc3Pgz4
An-26 crashes into cliff two miles from runway but it takes 24 hours to
locate the wreckage (!): http://youtu.be/4X7XzTYoP9k
https://www.cnbc.com/2019/02/13/colgan-air-crash-10-years-ago-reshaped-us-aviation-safety.html
I like the airport with "Aeroport" written on the side.
It reminds me of old Soviet adverts - "Fly planes!"
--
Basil Jet recently enjoyed listening to
1985\09 - Flip Your Wig - Hüsker Dü
Kurt Nicklas
2021-07-09 13:01:37 UTC
Post by Basil Jet
Post by Byker
http://youtu.be/yTcpNc3Pgz4
An-26 crashes into cliff two miles from runway but it takes 24 hours to
locate the wreckage (!): http://youtu.be/4X7XzTYoP9k
https://www.cnbc.com/2019/02/13/colgan-air-crash-10-years-ago-reshaped-us-aviation-safety.html
I like the airport with "Aeroport" written on the side.
It reminds me of old Soviet adverts - "Fly planes!"
For my money, the story of the Aeroflot FLT 593 is one of the worst
examples of what can go wrong with Russian aviation: