Bible Rape, Sex Slavery and the Abuse of Girls and Women
SevenOverSix
2021-09-14 03:23:32 UTC
Bible Rape, Sex Slavery and the Abuse of Girls and Women
Try the Koran on for size .....

OR, just find a good foreign news site and SEE IT
IN ACTION in the 'Stan ....

You'll hardly see dick from an American news site,
the USA has become totally self-absorbed in its own
suicide, the rest of the world barely exists.
Mighty Wannabe
2021-09-14 12:06:45 UTC
Post by SevenOverSix
Bible Rape, Sex Slavery and the Abuse of Girls and Women
Try the Koran on for size .....
I grew up in Christian environment. I learned the Bible, but I never
really believed.

I have read the English translation of the Quran (Koran) from cover to
cover only once, for curiosity. I found that the Koran is relative mild
in comparison to some of the horrible stuff in the Old Testament. Islam,
Judaism and Christianity came from the same origin so some of the
content in Koran is similar to the Old Testament.
Post by SevenOverSix
OR, just find a good foreign news site and SEE IT
IN ACTION in the 'Stan ....
You'll hardly see dick from an American news site,
the USA has become totally self-absorbed in its own
suicide, the rest of the world barely exists.
The American fake-news sites abound are pushing antivax, disinformation
and misinformation. That's why the American people have become the
stupidest people in the world. The US is now full of antivaxxers,
ivermectin horse dewormer pill poppers, and chlorine bleach self injectors.
Nic
2021-09-14 12:29:22 UTC
<head>
</head>
wrote:<br>
wrote on 9/13/2021 11:23 PM:
wrote:
Girls and Women
[...]
and is killing people with blood clots, and has to be forced upon
Gronk
2021-09-20 05:36:08 UTC
Post by Nic
Bible Rape, Sex Slavery and the Abuse of Girls and Women
  Try the Koran on for size .....
I grew up in Christian environment. I learned the Bible, but  I never
really believed.
“Properly read, the Bible is the most potent force for atheism ever
conceived.”
— Isaac Asimov
Pelosi Will Go To Hades
2021-09-20 09:49:24 UTC
Bible Rape, Sex Slavery and the Abuse of Girls and Women
  Try the Koran on for size .....
I grew up in Christian environment. I learned the Bible, but  I never
really believed.
“Properly read, the Bible is the most potent force for atheism ever
conceived.”
— Isaac Asimov
Isaac Asimov
Born: January 2, 1920, Petrovichi, Russia
Immigrated to New York City.
Wrote fiction, known for bullshit about robots.

He was a failure at understanding humanity in general, and
overall an insane control freak. He did not like native born
Americans.

Oh wait, that describes Democrats.