The Cosby show, I Spy
Pancho
2021-07-01 10:38:33 UTC
How come I can't buy these shows, yet I can still buy the works of Phil
Spector: Ronnettes, Crystals, Ramones... etc.

I can still buy Lostprofits and Gary Glitter CDs.

Ricardo Medina (The Red Power Ranger) was convicted of killing his
flatmate with a sword and yet children can still buy Power Ranger videos.

What is so special about Bill?
abelard
black rapists matter
Incubus
2021-07-01 17:15:09 UTC
Post by Pancho
How come I can't buy these shows, yet I can still buy the works of Phil
Spector: Ronnettes, Crystals, Ramones... etc.
I can still buy Lostprofits and Gary Glitter CDs.
Ricardo Medina (The Red Power Ranger) was convicted of killing his
flatmate with a sword and yet children can still buy Power Ranger videos.
What is so special about Bill?
black rapists matter
Please. The preferred term is "rapists of colour".

Incubus
2021-07-01 17:14:39 UTC
Post by Pancho
How come I can't buy these shows, yet I can still buy the works of Phil
Spector: Ronnettes, Crystals, Ramones... etc.
I can still buy Lostprofits and Gary Glitter CDs.
Ricardo Medina (The Red Power Ranger) was convicted of killing his
flatmate with a sword and yet children can still buy Power Ranger videos.
What is so special about Bill?
You can't watch anything with Jimmy Savile either.