Many Religious Fanatics Wonder "Are The Fascist Atheists Using Our Guns Against Us?"
Jay Foster
2019-10-24 17:04:03 UTC
I always thought that the right to bear arms was for old white men who
surround themselves all day listing to Limbaugh and praising Israel, but
afraid to fight for what they believe in.

When was the last time that you shot someone who shot back?

Paper targets at the range and bleating about Muslims, Atheists and Black
people aren't going to free us.

That's why Trump's security guards don't allow men with guns to attend his
wild, strange public speaking adventures.

In a way, it's almost like going to an MLB, NFL or NBA game, or like when
they stip us of our guns before we go into a NASCAR race with our booze.

At least we have the right to bear arms, so we're free.

I'm going to order all 200 million gun owners in the USA to follow me and go
to war with the enemy!

It's what Jesus wants.

There are three things invented in America. Guns, God and The Nuclear Bomb.

Ted Cruz, now there's a real Texan. Some say that his ancestors won the
Alamo.
Gunner Asch
2019-11-04 18:17:27 UTC
On Thu, 24 Oct 2019 17:04:03 +0000 (UTC), Jay Foster
Post by Jay Foster
I always thought
Provably and obviously wrong. Drones are unable to think. They only
go and do what their handlers want them to.

tsk tsk tsk.

Gunner Asch.
__

"Poor widdle Wudy...mentally ill, lies constantly, doesnt know who he is, or even what gender "he" is.

No more pathetic creature has ever walked the earth. But...he is locked into a mental hospital for the safety of the public.

Which is a very good thing."

Asun rauhassa, valmistaudun sotaan.