lse students want still more religion and less larning
2021-07-27 16:31:33 UTC
we don't want no edicashon

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9830109/LSE-students-demand-university-bans-private-school-students.html
"LSE students demand university bans all private school students,
eradicates free market economist Friedrich Hayek from the curriculum,
no platforms speakers and introduces minority quotas for staff"
Peter
2021-07-27 17:10:23 UTC
we don't want no edicashon
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9830109/LSE-students-demand-university-bans-private-school-students.html
"LSE students demand university bans all private school students,
Vanishingly few children chose to go to private schools, so that will
punish youngsters for decisions made by their parents.
--
The world will little note, nor long remember what we say here
Abraham Lincoln at Gettysburg
Pancho
It's OK, King's is just across the road and a bit snobbier.
Byker
2021-07-27 22:12:24 UTC
we don't want no edicashon
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9830109/LSE-students-demand-university-bans-private-school-students.html
"LSE students demand university bans all private school students,
eradicates free market economist Friedrich Hayek from the curriculum, no
platforms speakers and introduces minority quotas for staff"
Small wonder that Americans regard news from the UK and Commonwealth
as something akin to bad Monty Python sketches...
Joe
2021-07-28 08:50:40 UTC
On Tue, 27 Jul 2021 17:12:24 -0500
we don't want no edicashon
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9830109/LSE-students-demand-university-bans-private-school-students.html
"LSE students demand university bans all private school students,
eradicates free market economist Friedrich Hayek from the
curriculum, no platforms speakers and introduces minority quotas
for staff"
Small wonder that Americans regard news from the UK and Commonwealth
as something akin to bad Monty Python sketches...
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/blm-group-demands-white-parents-pledge-not-send-their-kids-ivy-league-schools-so-black

"We are writing to you because we understand you are white and live
within the Highland Park Independent School District and thus benefit
from enormous privileges taken at the expense of communities of color,"
the letter begins.

"You live in the whitest and wealthiest neighborhood in Dallas. Whether
you know it or not, you earned or inherited your money through
oppressing people of color. However, it is also our understanding that
you are a Democrat and supporter of the Black Lives Matter movement
which makes you one of our white allies and puts you in a position to
help correct these cruel injustices. We need you to step up and back up
your words with action and truly sacrifice to make our segregated city
more just."

"We are asking you to pledge that your children will not apply or
attend any Ivy League School or US News & World Report Top 50 School."

You were saying....?
They should read The Bell Curve instead.
Byker
2021-08-01 21:29:17 UTC
"We are asking you to pledge that your children will not apply or attend
any Ivy League School or US News & World Report Top 50 School."
UCO was good enough for me: https://www.uco.edu/

"You can always tell a Harvard grad. Trouble is, you can't tell him much."