Merkel had a vaccine against pneumonia
2020-03-25 04:00:49 UTC
So if there's a vaccine for politicians against the pneumonia which
seems to be the main killer associated with Kung Flu, why isn't
pneumonia vaccination being rolled out to all health staff and then to
all pensioners?
--
Basil Jet recently enjoyed listening to
Bill Laswell - 2001 - Points Of Order
Omega
2020-03-25 09:00:24 UTC
Post by Basil Jet
So if there's a vaccine for politicians against the pneumonia which
seems to be the main killer associated with Kung Flu, why isn't
pneumonia vaccination being rolled out to all health staff and then to
all pensioners?
ALL UK health staff pensioners were offered a pneumonia jab over the
last autumn.

I haven't a clue what it's efficacy was/is?

omega
Ophelia
2020-03-25 11:59:04 UTC
So if there's a vaccine for politicians against the pneumonia which seems
to be the main killer associated with Kung Flu, why isn't pneumonia
vaccination being rolled out to all health staff and then to all
pensioners?
ALL UK health staff pensioners were offered a pneumonia jab over the
last autumn.

I haven't a clue what it's efficacy was/is?

omega

===

We had the flu vaccine at the end of last year. Does it protect against
this?

If not, what is Kung Flu?
https://www.avg.com
Keema's Nan
2020-03-25 10:38:10 UTC
Post by Basil Jet
So if there's a vaccine for politicians against the pneumonia which
seems to be the main killer associated with Kung Flu, why isn't
pneumonia vaccination being rolled out to all health staff and then to
all pensioners?
Because those in power have their own privileged access to many things that
we plebs do not.

I think you are still labouring under the illusion that we are all in this
together. Well that is the ultimate fake news. We are not, and never have
been.
Incubus
2020-03-25 11:50:30 UTC
Post by Basil Jet
So if there's a vaccine for politicians against the pneumonia which
seems to be the main killer associated with Kung Flu, why isn't
pneumonia vaccination being rolled out to all health staff and then to
all pensioners?
Because those in power have their own privileged access to many things that
we plebs do not.
I think you are still labouring under the illusion that we are all in this
together. Well that is the ultimate fake news. We are not, and never have
been.
I have just read that Prince Charles has tested positive for C-19. Knowing
that royalty can be tested positive really makes me feel we're in this
together. I hope self-isolation in his castle is not too uncomfortable.
Ophelia

https://www.avg.com
Farmer Giles
2020-03-28 21:11:57 UTC
Post by Basil Jet
So if there's a vaccine for politicians against the pneumonia which
seems to be the main killer associated with Kung Flu, why isn't
pneumonia vaccination being rolled out to all health staff and then to
all pensioners?
Because those in power have their own privileged access to many things that
we plebs do not.
I think you are still labouring under the illusion that we are all in this
together. Well that is the ultimate fake news. We are not, and never have
been.
I have just read that Prince Charles has tested positive for C-19. Knowing
that royalty can be tested positive really makes me feel we're in this
together.
And of course we all have access to tests.

I hope self-isolation in his castle is not too uncomfortable.
Don't worry, it won't be. Self-isolation to him means that he has to go
out on to the balcony when the servants come in to change the channel on
the TV. Probably has to wipe his own backside though, so there is some
hardship for the poor thing these days.

Ophelia

I know:(((
Ophelia
2020-03-25 11:57:30 UTC
"Basil Jet" wrote in message news:r5el1h$vgc$***@dont-email.me...

So if there's a vaccine for politicians against the pneumonia which
seems to be the main killer associated with Kung Flu, why isn't
pneumonia vaccination being rolled out to all health staff and then to
all pensioners?

Basil Jet recently enjoyed listening to
Bill Laswell - 2001 - Points Of Order

===